OtakuBoards

Elemental Guardians

Guest Skyechild91

[size=1][color="666666"]
A small red tint came to the cheeks of Kudara. Kudara looked over to his katana and seen that it was broken. Raising his un-slashed arm he chaneled his element earth engery and made a spear appear in thin air. The spear floated to him and he looked at trilby. He layed the spear against the wall and moved his finger to the ching of Trilby.

"It will be okay." Kudara said moving her head around so he could look into her eyes.

Before Kudara could think he kissed her on the lips. When he fount out that he had he grabbed the spear and pulled himself off the ground. He stood there, the red cloth on his gashed arm. He looked out into the day light. The busy streets, the children playing, they new nothing about what was happening.

"We must leave before he comes back." Kudara nodded.

Trilby nodded back and gathered all the others and walked out side. They stayed out of site until they fount a small cave on the out skirts of the town. When all of them went into the cave Kudara created a boulder infront of the intrance.

"We have enough supplies here and I can move the boulder at any time. But we need to stay here and rest. "
[/size][/color]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ugh I can't believe I'm in debt to such a freakin monster!" Rika grumbled to herself as she was walking up the stairs to her room. Of course she was talkin bout that jelly monster that had freed her from her cage that she couldn't get open. She of course wasin the things debt because she couldn't get the cage open...it was made to hold her in so she couldn't break it....someone else could...anyone...that's why her master sent that thing. She had had a quick meeting with her master before she was dismissed. Her master had shown her that seen in the kitchen....god it made her miss Takeshi so bad....she found something out though. She was never Trilby's best friend....that was Kudara....someone Trilby had never told her about. Trilby had used her only for her powers she knew that now. Her master had told her she would have a surprise when she got up to her room...which was odd....her master didn't like presents much...he certinly wouldn't give her some sort of thing wraped up in a bow...She remembered what he said. "It's something that you will be very pleased with" That made her wonder...alot. She was so obsorved in her thoughts that she only relized she was at her room when she walked into the door. She turned the doornobb...and there, standing by her window, looking out was....Takeshi?
ho ho! What will happen now? Oh and by the way THIS IS MY 105TH POST! YAY!

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby leaned on the cave wall, exausted. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She struggled to stay awake. She remembered Kudara's kiss, her lis still tingled. [I]Oh, Gods. I never told Rika about hi. Im sure she hates me now. How could I have been such a b**ch? This is all my fualt. If i had told her the truth and ment a lot of what i dsaid, this never would have happened. This is all my fault.[/I] Trilby fel tears fall silently down her cheeks, and fell asleep, feeling guilty.

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara leaned against the wall and saw Hikage and Gene talking to them selves. Kudara saw the small puddles of water that was beside Trilby's head. He held his arm, the gash still hurt. He took off the bandage and raised up both arms. He re inssurred himself to not disturb the others. The grounds around him came up and made armor around his body. THe earth it self was strong and was like unbreakable steel. He summoned lighting to strike the spear that was beside him. It quickly made the rock into steel. He then carved into the blade his sign. And he looked down to Trilby. He thought that the battle is drawing closer....
[/size][/color]

"Takeshi?! Oh god! Takeshi! Your Alive!!" Rika yelled as started to cry tears of joy and ran toward him. "Rika?! What are you saying? I never died."takeshi said as she hugged him tight and he hugged back. "As long as were together I don't care if you died." Rika said looking up at him. "Yeah it's good to see you too. Hey wait a minute-those eyes your not Rika your a demon! How dare you imposter her! I'll kill you!" He said aspulled his sword out of it's sheath ((O.C.C. Takeshi was a master of the sword and he also could use magic but not stuff based on an element)) "Takeshi No what are you do-" Rika screamed at him but stopped when he plunged his sword into her stomach. "Aieeee!!" she screamed as evething had fadded away. She woke up sweating and crying. Appearently her master had put her to sleep and transpored her to her bed in her room. [i]He[/i] had [i]made[/i] her see that. She lay there sobbing with her hands over her face when he came in. "That was your punisment for going back to them and getting caught Rika. If you fail me again I'll make that happen for real." The figure said cooly as it then walked out of the room. "Yes master" Rika muttered. She hated that being to it's very core. She'd run away if he couldn't bring back takeshi...he'd give her everything she wanted...[i]anything[/i]. Suddenly an image of Trilby flashed in her head..she was crying...but why? She wanted that girl dead! "yeas", she thought,"that's extacly what I want." She smirked and got up to go train.
My 108th post! Yeah!

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara stood there, all the others had not known he had used his Elemental powers.

"I must lead that creature away....from...my....friends!" He said softly to himself.

He used his earth elemental powers to move the boulder slightly and slid out unnoticed. He then moved the boulder back, quickly he moved through the rain. The rain drops runned down the steel like armor. He saw lightning flash through the mid night sky. He stopped and made camp. The camp was made out of a cave that he had just made. He fount some twigs dried around his camp. Using his lighting ability he lit a fire. He did not try to cover the smoke. He wanted the creature to come after him.

Kudara was just about a mile away from the city. It turned day light and the smoke could be seen. The creature laguhed [I] Poor creatures, Their going to die![/I]
[/color][/size]

Guest Skyechild91
Tribl felt Kudara leave, and woke with a start. :Kudara? Where are you? Why did you-: Her mind voice was cut off by his mental pain. TRibly stood up in a heart beat, and rushed past the others to the boulder. She cupped her hands, and shouted," Water blast!" A blast of water hit the boulder, and Trilby let it erode. She slipped out, and said," Reverse action!" The boulder formed back, and Trilby raced away. The rain didnt faze her, and she followed Kudara's mind waves. She let her staff materialize, and slid to a stop. Kudara stood there, the figure standing opposite. Kudara spun around, holding his stomach. His eyes widened. "trilby! How?- Never mind how you got out. Go back now!" Trilb shook her head. The monster swung at Kudara, and Trilby thought quikley. She ran, and using and old log as a spring board, back g=flipped to Kudara. She knocked him flat, knarowly missing the monsters attack. 'YOu idiot!" Trilby said to her friend. Kudara looked at her suprised. They rolled, and missed another attack. "You cant stop that thing on your own! YOu need my help!"
This is to show all you guys that she is not just a cry baby, and is extremely stubborn and strong headed!

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara nodded and sent a lightning bolt at the creature. The creature seemed to swallow the attack and laughed [I]STUPID[/I]! The creature flung out his arm which seemed to stretch. It hit Kudara's armor, the impacted made him fly back into the air, he felt the armor had cracked cracked. He hit the ground and immediatly got to his feet, a red-ish tent in his eyes. Thinking quickly summoned the power of the earth and made armor for Trilby also. Bringing out his spear he cut through the monsters palm. The creatures black hand laid on the ground. It had black blood running out of it, with enough time that he had stolled the monster enough to re pair is armor. The ground shook under him and his love. It seemed to shake the whole planet it self, anger was building inside of Kudara. He let out a painful yell and blocks of earth came flying out of the ground. It was headed to the creature, although it still was stunned by the cutting of its hand...
[/color][/size]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby sent a wave of water right behind Kudara's attack. Her ebony hair blew around her face, and she grimaced. She could feal Kudara's pain, and that put more power into her shot. Their combined attacks slammed into the monster. Triblys staff formed back into her hand, adn the gem pulsed with silver/blue light. She gripped the satff, and felt Kudara's hands fold over hers. The gem suddenly pulsed with a red/blue/silver/green light, and trilby thought with all her might as they attacked the monster with their power,: AND THIS ONES FOR RIKA! DIE!:

[size=1][color="666666"]
The creature was amazed by the power and was over took by it. [I]How can this be? HOW![/I] With a agonating cry, the creature demolished by the attack. It's grips on Rika was gone.

[B]"What happened? Where am I?"[/B], Rika woke out of the creatures grasp and looked around her. They room was dark, see couldn't see nothing. But she remember that she could just a minute ago.

Kudara fell too his knees, the pain that he was suffering had gone away. He could feel the love from Trilby. She stood beside of him, still staring in the direction of where the creature was.

"It is truly gone, but there is more like him" Kudara nodded and pulled himself up with the assistance of Trilby.

[b][i]"Yes I agree Kudara, but we have to find a place where we can train our powers. We had enough trouble with that thing."[/b][/i]

Kudara nodded and turned in the direction of the cave. Using the rest of his energy he moved the boulder away from the caves intrance. The others darted out and began looking for Trilby and Kudara....
[/color][/size]

"So they ended there fight" gene thought as he walked out of the cave. "It is good for them to get more intune with each other and become a better team. Proabply in the final battle it'll be them versius rika or the enemy of course i'll be there to help if they need it" gene thought as he walked to the source of some smoke. As he walked through the forest he saw trilby and kudara near a cave taking off some rock armor. "So how did you do in your fight" gene asked. "It was a bit tireing and I think we should do some training to be preapred if another enemy come at us" trilby said. "O.k then. Let's go find the others" gene said.

"Ugh. Where am I?" Rika asked herself as she sat in the darkness. Once the figure had been destroied the fortress, everthing he had ever made, had vanished. "Ohh whatis this?" Rika asked in pain as her memories came floding back again. But that was not what hurt her as she relized she was covered in black blood. She was losing too much blood...she wouldn't make it. She was cut up all over. "I'm finally going to die..." she said with a smile as she would finally get her wish. "I'm coming Takeshi, Mom, Dad. Hold on..." she wispered as the dark over took her into sleep...a very deep sleep...

Guest Skyechild91
Tribl dropped to her knees, suddenly engulfed in pain. Kudara and Gene dropped next to her, worried. "Rika... shes in pain.. NO! Shes dieing! Rikaa!" Trilby blacked out, and became one with riakk fro a mometn. They shared each others souls, and then both were unconcious, Trilby last thought being,[I]Rika-chan. Im sorry. I...love..you...[/I]

"Come on let's move her to a safe place" gene said lifting trilby on his back. "Where should we take her. We're a bit far from the city" kudara asked. "My family owns a cabin near here. I mostly use it my self for my training so no one's around to see" gene said poitning to a part of the forest. "I'll go get the others" kudara said as he left. Gene started running to his family's cabin. Once he got there he opened the door and ran up the stairs. He laid her down on a bed in one of the spare rooms as the others came in and ran up the stairs.
"What happened to her" hikage asked as she came into the room. "I don't know. After I found her and kudara she fainted" gene said. "I'll keep a eye on her untill she wakes up" kudara said. They nodded and went down stairs. "If any body's hungry i'll make some thing to eat" gene said as he lfit to the kichtchen. "I wonder what happened to rika to make trilby to get knocked out" gene wondered.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage stood outside and walked downstairs to the kitchen. She entered and found Gene.[/i]

"Is there a store nearby? I need new clothes. After all that running, I thought I'd die in this."
"Yeah. Do you have money?"
"Will $200 work?"
"Probably. There's one off of the main road."
"Alright, thanks. I'm going to go shop."

[i]Gene smiled and went back to making something to eat. Hikage walked to door and opened it and left. She walked down the road and saw a taxi. She waved for it and it stopped. She got in and asked to be taken to La Rouge Mall.

When she arrived she payed the man and walked in. The workers saw her and they greeted her. She was one of their biggest customers there, as well as the biggest spenders.

Hikage walked to the back of the mall and sat on the couch. The manager came by and asked what she was looking for.[/i]

"Welcome back, Miss Taiiyou. How may I help you? Are there any specific things you are looking for?"
"Yea. I'm looking for flared and stretchy, but tight looking jeans. Halter tops, spaghetti strap, and tees. The halter has to be a solid color with no frills, ruffles, etc. The spaghetti strap is to be the same only I want it in black, dark blue, red, and white with a studded star or design, a small design. And as for the tee, I would like it to be waist long, somewhat tight, and no design. Oh, and..perhaps a jacket. Leather, denim, or whatever you have that's cute."
"Alright. I will be back in 10 minutes."

[i]Hikage sat there and waited. 10 minutes later the manager came back with 4 girls. They had her pants, tops, and jackets. Hikage stood up and looked through them. She looked through the tops first, looking for what she wanted.

In the pile, she had found a [URL=http://www.forever21.com/images/large/59556083-02.jpg]black, spaghetti strap top,[/URL] [URL=http://www.forever21.com/images/large/14943086-02.jpg]a Cap Sleeve tee,[/URL] [URL=http://www.wetseal.com/images/style/33243139672.jpg]a harlem tube top,[/URL] [URL=http://www.forever21.com/images/large/50418645-01.jpg]and a Rhinestone Airbrushed Star top.[/URL] Then she ventured over to the pants pile and searched there. She found a [URL=http://www.forever21.com/images/large/13019469-01.jpg]Tonal Stripe Metal Buckle Stretch pant,[/URL] [URL=http://www.forever21.com/images/large/84288042-01.jpg]dark denim jeans,[/URL] [URL=http://www.wetseal.com/images/style/3344233410.jpg]a belted chain pants,[/URL] [URL=http://www.wetseal.com/images/style/3347624710.jpg]black pants with an H on it,[/URL] [URL=http://www.forever21.com/images/large/60349101-01.jpg]and black pants.[/URL] She then walked over to the jackets and looked around. She found a [URL=http://www.forever21.com/images/large/78725639-01.jpg]waist long, black woven jacket,[/URL] [URL=http://www.wetseal.com/images/style/3341949710.jpg]and a pinstripe track jacket.[/URL]

Hikage looked up and then walked over to the accesories and found[URL=http://www.wetseal.com/images/style/3320678310.jpg]contrast stitch riding gloves[/URL] [URL=http://a1216.g.akamai.net/f/1216/955/6h/images2.nordstrom.com/images/store/product/large/101602.jpg]and Calvin Klein chain belt.[/URL] She nodded to the manager and she ringed it up. It came out to be 322.20 dollars. Hikage payed the manager 400 dollars and told her to keep the change.

She left the store and went back to the cabin.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara layed on the floor with a old blanket wrapped around him. He was sleeping but not peacefully. He could since something had happened to Trilby and Rika.

[I]"No no NO!"[/I]

Kudara woke up in a startle he looked around. The other Guardians stood there staring at him, he looked on the ground and saw Trilby still being knocked out. He leaned against the wall and just stared at the roof. His eyes hardly blinked he kept thinking...what happened....could she have died....
[/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skyechild91
Trilby sat up in shock, sometime after everyone was asleep. She buried her face in her hands, sobing silently. [I]No, Rika. I cant belive your gone. Rika!...[/I] She spasmed in agony in losing her best friend, no, her soulsister, to that thing. Her green eyes overflowed with tears, and her black hair fell about her face. [I]Rika, Im so sorry. About everything...[/I]
~Flashback~
Trilby ran from Rika. The two toddlers were playing tag. "You tant tacht me, Wika!" Trilby(the toddler) said, laughing. "Oh, wes I tn, Twilby!" Trilby tripped, and palnded hard on the concrete. She started crying. She sat up, her knee was scarped. RIka sat next to her, and placed a small hand on her knee, knumbing it. Trilby stopped crying, and looked up, suprised. "How did you do dat, Wika?" Rika shrugged, then she grinned. "I dont know, Twilby, but its ow secwet." Trilby nodded.
~End Flashback~

Trilby sobbed harder. She couldnt bare the pain that losing Rika cuased.

LO sorry but that sole sister part cracked me up. Ya see that what me and erinzyger call ourselves...okay very nice way to get it out of the dump too! We starting to go back pages...
Light. Tons of it. Reflecting off feathers from beautifully white wings...wings?! "What the?" Rika looked around her and sheilded her eyes from the blinding light. [i]Rika, it is not your time here go back. You are needed more there then here. Go. We will wait for you.[/i] Rika couldn't see who's voice this was but seeing wouldn't have helped anyway. That voice was not coming out of a mouth. It was going directly inyo her mind. yet she knew that voice. From not so long ago..."Mother?!?!" Rika cried out still blinded by the light. The figure just smiled. it was then Rika noticed that there was someone else there. [i]father...[/i] Rika thought to herself with a heavy heart. Wait there was only two figure...but before she could cal out they vnished and she returned to the darkness....

Gene was training at a water fall near the cabin. He was standing on a stone surrounded by the water that was infront of the falls. There were stones hidden under the water and the trick was to jump up the water fall with out being pushed down. Gene closed his eyes and started jumping. On his way up he almost lost his footing but managed to jump to another rock. Once he reached the top he caught a light sent of blood. "I wonder where that's comeing from" gene asked him self as he started running. One he got to a clearing he saw a body that had alot of cuts. He looked the body over and found out it was rika. "I should probaply barry the body here and now but knowing trilby she would want to be around when it's done" gene thought lifting rika body onto his shoulders.
He started back to the cabin. Once he reached it he layed rika's body next to the front door and headed in side then went up the stairs. "Hey trilby. Are you awake yet" gene asked nocking on the door. "Ya i'm awake gene. You can come in" trilby said. Gene came in and saw that trilby had been crying. "What can I do for you gene" trilby asked. "I don't think this would be the best time to tell you" gene said starting to leave. "Come on gene just tell me" trilby said. "O.k then. I found rika's dead body out in the woods and brought it here because I figured you'ld want to say some thing if you decide to barry her" gene said. Trilby just looked at him stunned. Before gene could say some thing trilby ran past him and down the stairs. Gene ran after her as she ran out the door. Once he got outside he found trilby looking at rika. "Um gene. Can you leave me alone for a bit" trilby asked. Gene nodded and headed back inside.

Guest Skyechild91
Once gene had left, Trilby touched two slender fingers to Rika's cold lips. She was in shock, unable to anythiing. SHe didnt cry, and the wind gently carressed the heartbroken teens hair. Suddenly the wind became heavier, more like a hand. Trilby's hand slid up to her shoulder where the hand had lighted. It was warm, and she looked up. Standing over her, was someone she had never met, but knew instantly. Her eyes widened. :Ryu? Is that-is that really you?: The silver haired boy nodded. :It is. I used to come to you in dreams, as a friend, to help you with this stuff. Now you really need me.: Trilby remebered Ryu, her brother, her twin. Ryu knelt by her, and took the trembling Trilby in his arms, letting her cry into his shoulder. :Shh, love, shh. Im here. We will find away to bring her back, I swear it to you...:

[i]"Rika...Rika...Open your eyes Rika! You are So lazy anybody ever tell you that?!?! My god! It's Almost 5am! Wake up lazy butt!" "Ugh! It's 4:58! Go back to sleep! At your own house too! You are such a pain!" a 10 year-old Rika said to her rude waker. "Whatever! Your gonna miss the sunrise! And you know that the best way to get up is to train! I'm gonna get stronger then you if ya don't wake up!" the 10 and a half year old boy with his dusty blonde hair hanging in his eyes said. "Takeshi if you don't shutup this very second I'm gonna shove this alarm colock down your throat! Now get out of my room while I change! NOW!" Rika yelled at Takeshi who took all this with a big grin on his face. "Fine, fine Rika! Man it's fun to anoy you!" he said his grin growing as he headed for the door. "Takeshi!-"Rika sarted again but was cut off. "I'm going. I'm going." the blonde said as he left the room and shut the door. She went to her closet daydreaming about her old home...and her best friend, Trilby. So many tears on moving day. She had been moddy ever since she moved but not quite so since she met the sandy-haired-pest of a boy. Still she remebered long ago, she thought she might've been three, Trilby and her playing a simple game of tag...[/i]

Memories from the past rika smiled inwordly. She wasn't in the dark anymore. In fact her shoulder felt warm....

Gene was sitting down in a couch thinking about what he should do untill he herd trilby start stamering outside. Gene got up and ran out side to see what was happening. When he got out there he saw trilby crying while she was smilling. "What's happening trilby" gene asked. "It's rika. She has a light pulse. It means she's alive" trilby said still crying. Gene's mouth just hanged open for a couple of seconds untill he closed it. "O.k then. Let's move her into a room insead of leaving her out in the cold" gene said as he lifted rika on his should and started up the stairs. Trliby followed and locked the door behind them. They came to a empty room where gene layed rika on a bed. "Thanks gene. I think i'll stay in here for the rest of the night" trilby said as she sat on a chair. Gene nodded as he left to find some thing to do.

Guest Skyechild91
Once Gene had gone, Trilby felt Ryus hand on her shoulder again. She looked up at him then said," Why did you hide from him, Ryu?" Ryu smiled softly. "Rika should know about me first, Trilby-chan. She was already mad about Kudara, you know." Trilby lokked down, eyes tearing up. "I know... And I hate it, Ryu!" Before he could say anything, she placed her jewel- the one silver/purple amythest around her neck- to the hollow of Rikas. It started glowing, and Trilby concentrated on it. Ryu placed one hand oer hers, giving her energy. The twins power helped to hel Rika. Trilby felt her pulse growing stronger. As Riak recovered, Trilby whispered to Riak and Ryu," Thank you.... Thank you so much...."

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara stood there in the midst of the night. His dark blue eyes stared into the cloudless night sku.

[I]What happened...[/I]

Kudara felt something inside him. He grabbed his stomach and gasped for breath. The pain disapeared. Kudara thought could it have been my imagination? He then stared back into the sky remembering what he had gone through. The years that had passed since he saw his friends, his fellow guardians...
[/size][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Skyechild91
OCC: If that wasnt confusing, I dont know what is...

IC: Trilby held Ryus hand, and thought at Kudara, [I] K? You okay? I... have someone I want you to meet. [/I] She looked up at her brother confidently as she waited for Kudara's answer. Rika now had a steady pulse, and Trilby smiled, content.