OtakuBoards

Elemental Guardians

Guest Skyechild91

[COLOR=darkred]
V'sh'thou sighed as Gene walked away, the brash young boy and his little whelp following after.

"It's pathetic really," the shadowy figure spoke softly, "I've always been fond of recklessness, but this 'Gene' fellow is rife with absolute stupidity."

He looked around at the remaining guardians, Sarah and Hikage, "You have displayed extraordinary wisdom, therefore I shall explain to you our wait," he said calmly, "We have more time than you may estimate, Trilby won't die. How do I know this? Well, for one, I figured that infantile Gene would run off, he'll distract them long enough for you two to actually do the work. Secondly, Trilby is a lure. This creature wants us to rush in there ripe after a nice badgering. And lastly, Rika won't kill Trilby, it is far too against her nature, impossible to a point. Whatever thish creature is, it knows this, and will only push Rika to that point. It's going to take someones death to totally bring her back. If you fail this test, chaos of your respective elements will ensue, ravaging this world." The grim words rang like drowning in icy water.

He looks up, the others seem silently suprised by the doomed premonition, "Let us hope, it is this creature's life that shall be taken over one of yours."

V'sh'thou descends to the 'floor' of the shadow realm, gliding gracefully towards the two, "I'm going to challenge the creature, you must use your power to save Gene, he's going to fall from sever injury with that recklessness. I have felt the change within you both, you are now one step closer to mastery. The truest tragedy today was that Kuadara now must catch up."

With this, the shadowlord spun an index finger into a circular pattern, cutting through the visceral atmosphere. A light, seemingly blinding appeared before them, a crack in the realm to where Gene and Kuadara were. "Gene uses such primative means of transportation", he points to the ensuing scene with Gene. Gesturing politely, "Don't forget what you have achieved. After you."

[/COLOR]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage looked to Sarah and said nothing. She stepped forward in front of V'sh'thou, soon Sarah followed and then V'sh'thou followed after.

Hikage waited for V'sh'thou before going any further. She knew that one mistake could jeopardize an entire thing. She wanted to save the innocent and defeat the evil. This was what she was waiting for.[/i]

[B]OOC:[/B] Sorry, if it was short.[/size][/color]

OOC: I sent a PM for Gene's message, so anyone posting from here on, pretend that Gene hasn't posted this (not insultingly, just for cohesion sake). It's the fact that T-man forgot Rika, a big boss, a set of huge spell enchanted doors, and a nice flight of stairs is in their way of "stumbling onto" Trilby.
--------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=darkred]
As V'sh'thou came through the rip in darkness, he noticed the other two adventuruers. They glanced, trying not to act as suprised as they possibly were, v'sh'thou didn't care, "I suppose we can all work [I]together[/I] when the threat presents itself?" He looked at the group, and in particular Gene, who sat there with a grin of self-assurance. The shadowlord let out a gutteral hiss, "Let's put even the agenda of Trilby aside if we care to save her, I shall let you all lead on, this is your trial. Do not Fail".

He let his words echo down the ornate hallways of the enemy. V'sh'thou searched the areas breifly for the several locations of shadows he could use. Ominously, Trilby's screams drifted from directly ahead. [I] Were they recent, or are they echos of this night's horrors? [/I]
[/COLOR]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby felt all of her friends in the castle. She threw herself agaisnt the far wall and screamed in frustration. She called esperatley,: Where the hell are you?!: SHe remebered her link with kudara and thought, how could i have been so stupid? she let herself be obsorbed itno their link and 6thought at her friend, :Kudara? Where are you? I need you and the others! Help me!: She starined to hold the link, but hte magic on the door cut their conection. Trilby slumed to the floor and screamed again. She was tired, adn involentarily, her eyes closed, and she slept.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage walked with nonchallantly, as though she walked with no fear. She could feel a faint power somewhere, it was a large amount of power, but nothing else came from it.

She walked down the halls and could hear screams of pain echo through the hallway. The pains were from Trilby, recent? Possibly not. Hikage kept walking and she knew that she would have to find Trilby soon. Thoughts ran through her mind.[/i]

'I hope we can find Trilby and Rika. What if we do and we have to fight that creature? What if we lose? What if...no..there will be no what if's. There will only be We will.'[/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby dreamed. She was with erh friends, and was laughing at some joke Gene had made. She looked over to Kudara, who smiled softly back at her. She layed down, head in his lap. Kudara stroked her ebony hair, and the guardians talked. Sarah punched playfully at Gene, who grabbed her shoulders. Hikage smiled over at V'sh'thou, who was sitting in the shadows of a large elm tree. He nodded. The dream was broken by a sudden shout, and Trilby sat up, wide awake. She heard Gene's voice," Damn! What the hell is holding this door together?!" Sarah's," I have no clue. Trilby! Are you...AHHH!!" She heard Sarah scream and a clash of blades, then she heard the demon's voice," You will die, Guardians! I will make sure of it!"

"hmm sounds like he sent one of the freaks insted of me to do the work. Lucky Bastard." Rika thought to herself from deep in the ground in the moldy tunnels behinde force feild after force feild. The "freak" was one of her masters monsters he had made himself. "Ha! what good will they do? Sure, they might have been the strongest before I came but I whipped their asses good once I showed up. Little weaklings" she kept thinking. She stopped after she said that. "Before she came". Were HAD she been befoe here? She couldn't remember....that girl...it had something to do with that girl....Trilby?...yes Trilby...."Oh gods! Trilby!" she screamed out loud as her memories came flooding back. She had to get to her! She was the only garudian left with power. The freak would kill the others for sure! She quickly broke down her force feilds running to were they were. She soon found them. The monster was advancing on Sarah, Gene, and Kudara. She pulled out her IceFlame Blade and quickly swung it to kill the monster. It did. "We don't want to kill you Rika so back off." Gene said after recovering to the splatter of black blood from the monster. "Rika?!" Trilby's voice came muffled from behinde the heavy door. Rika blew her bangs out of her eyes and said" Yeah right like you could kill me..you don't even have the weapons or powers.". She continued" Besides I've come to help." She broke the door open and got Trilby out. But suddenly he figure appeared. "Thiunk you can defy ME do you? Well I'll rake care of this." The figure smirked as Rika appeared in chains that wer digging into her skin. "Get away from Here! Run!" she screamed at the others as she was pulled into the darkness. "Nooooooooooo!" Trilby screamed after her.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage heard screams and she ran towards to where they came from. As she ran, she focused on her element and somehow, she lifted off the ground and was on top of something. It was the dragon. It glided through the halls and towards the screams.

Once the two were there, Hikage looked at her friends as she saw Rika being strangled by spiked chains. She felt her hands burn up.

Hikage closed her eyes and fire appeared around her in a pillar. She opened her eyes and clapped her hands together and gathered the fire around her into her palms. Soon, she had a large ball of fire and she shot it towards Rika, but the fire ricocheted off of her and towards a glass mirror, which then sent it to the back of the dark Creature.

Hikage smiled and crossed her arms into an X and in her hands appeared the two katanas she had before. She looked to Rika who came out of the chains and she smiled.[/i]

"Glad to have you back, Rika. Now, what do you say to a little game I like to call...X-treme Demon ball. It's goes a little something like this...V'Sh'Thou! NOW!"

[i]The shadow creature appeared from the ground and had sucked the evil figure into the ground and then popped back up, sending it flying towards the ceiling.

Rika suddenly caught on and created balls of fire with sprinklets of ice surrounding it. She threw it towards the figure and it exploded and the ice sprinklets darted towards him.[/i][/size][/color]

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara held his right arm, it had been cut deeply by the creature. He looked into the air, seeing the figure as it collided with Rika's attack. The darts seem to peirce the skin although the figure just seemed to laugh.

"Ha ha ha...You think that you can do me in?"

The figure seemed to create spikes in thin air and sent them at Kudara's friends. Kudara raised his left hand into the air. A barier of ground appeared between the figures attack and his friends. Both collided with each other, peices of earth flew into the air, dust clouded the halls. He used almost the rest of his energy, the ground under Himself, Rika, Hikage and V'sh'Thou moved towards the exit of the building. When they was safly outside, Kudara fell to his knees, the blood from his right arm poured on the ground. Trilby darted to kudara's side. See took out the ribbon in her hair and tyed it around his arm.

"Thank you I appreciate it..."

"You are welcome, now we need to get out of here."
[/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby's ebony hair fell about her tan face and bruised shoulders as she bound Kudara's arm wth her ribbon. Her exspressive green eyes had concern and fear in them. She put one arm under Kudara's, giving him someone to lean on. Kudara instead slipped his arm around her waist, and helped her walk. She blushed. "YOu dont need.." Kudara kut her off. "Your bruised and have numorous cuts. Im not gonna let you fake it." Trilby didnt argue with Kudara.

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara walked down the streets side by side with Trilby. The others was following close behind so they will not be separated. When the reached a small abondand house. Kudara looked closely through the house.

"This will do to rest our selves...Just be alert"

Kudara leaned against a near by wall and slid to the ground. He sat there looking across the hallway to Trilby.

"You okay?" Kudara asked.

Trilby nodded and looked down into the living room to find the others. They was also resting. They drifted into a short slumber. Their breathing could be heard softly through the house.
[/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby tried to keep herself from falling asleep. The others needed rest, and they needed it bad. She changed walls, and slid down next to Kudara. She leaned over, and her head rested on his chest. His arms encircled her waist, and she blushed slightly. Her eyes closed, no mater how much she resited. Kudara stroked her shoulder, then her cheek. He said in a soft voice," Shh. You need to sleep. Rest." trilby started to protest, but a yawn stopped her. Her eys closed, and she relaxed in Kudaras arms as she drifted off.

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara woke up and shook off the sleepiness. He had been sleeping for about thrity minutes. He knew he needed rest but what if some one tried to attack. He had to stay up and watch his fellow guardians. Still, Kudara stroke Trilby's hair and smiled as she breathed softly. Kudara leaned his head against the wall and stared at the ceiling. Thinking of the creature had done to them.

[I]It was so powerful...

Can we stop it?[/I]

Different questions, observations came to Kudara's mind. He concentrated on watching his friends. He knew that he must keep a eye on Rika. Although she turned to good once again there is still a slight change she might go back to the dark side.
[/size][/color]

Gene was still awake thinking about the fight. He opened his eyes and looked around he saw that kudara was awake to. "You can go to sleep you know. I'll keep a eye out for the enemy" gene said. "I'll just stay awake with you" kudara said. "You can stay awake if you want but it seems like you need some sleep" gene said walking to a window and looked out. "Ya I guess it does seem like I need some sleep but I just can't" kudara said. "Thinking about rika and the enemy" gene asked. Kudara nodded. "I guess we wouldn't have much to worry about from sneak attacks because of him" gene said pointing to the shadow creature. "It probaply sees into the darkness in its sleep" kudara said. "Well i'll be awake just in case it can't" gene said smilling.

Rika had been sleeping when she heard voices. "*yawn* morining guys what for breakfest?" She asked with her eyes still closed and hand over her yawning mouth. "Rika...it's 2:00 am go back to sleep." Kudara said. "k"she said as she drifted off. "Man don't take much to get her up now doses it?" Gene asked woth his eyebrows raised. "Guess so." Kudara repied.
But Rika's dreams were not peaceful, not peaceful at all. Because the figure was attacking her dreams where he'd be undectied. He was making her an offer...an offer she COULDN'T refuse.
Damn why are all my post so sadistic? Anyone know? Yeah well Sailor Star and Aoshi Shinimori are probably the only ones who have an idea of what the offer is.*winks* well gotta go catch the bus.

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara slid out from under trilbys head and gently laid her on the floor. He then stepped quietly down the hall and looked out the window. He too, saw the creature, it seemed like it was sleeping. But also it seemed aware at the same time.

"If we do not attack first, it will attack us. The best time is to attack at night." Kudara incouraged to Gene.

Gene nodded and looked back out the window. Kudara heard the grumbling of Rika down the hall way and new something was going on. He did not tell Gene instead he stared into the night sky. Kudara was worried about all of his companions but he was most worried about Rika at the moment...
[/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby's mind connected with rika's. She went to Rika in her sleep. 'rika? Wh-where are you?' she called. She found her friend, and they talked, about bout boys, school, the usual. Then, her connection was broken, and TRilby woke with a start. Her eyes flew open, her head flew up. She looked around, and didnt see Kudara. She looked around the living room, and everyone but Kudara and Gene were there. She left the house, and looked for them...

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara heard the door slam and was startled. He darted down the hall, Gene right after him. He reached the door and flung it open. He saw Trilby standing there glaring down each street she could.

"TRILBY! I thought something had happen to you! Please don't leave the house Trilby." Kudara lifted Trilby off the ground, it seemed she was still sleepy.

"I won't , Kudara, I was just looking for you." Trilby dosed back to sleep as Kudara went into the hallway. Gene was in the hall waiting for them.

"That was a startle now wasn't it?" Gene laughed.

" Yep sure was, It seemed Trilby was worried about us." Kudara grinned and layed Trilby on the floor. He took off his shirt and slid it under her head for a pillow.

"She will be alright but she is worn out, like all of us." Kudara looked out the window and saw the creature. He didn't know what to do...what will happen to them. All sorts of thoughts came rushing into his mind...every second another one seemed to pop up.
[/size][/color]

I didn't know we were in a house....
"Hey did you guys hear a door slam? Or was it just me?" Kudara asked the other two. "Omigod! Rika!" Trilby said. She started to run to where they all had heard the sound...the kitchen? "Yo. What up? It seems a person can't get a snack late at night anymore." Rika smirked sleeply from the kitchen table. Appearently the slaming they heard was the refrigerater door..."Don't do that again! Ya gave us a heart attack!" Trilby yelled at her hitting her playfully on the head. "Talk about easily scared....but what don't you want me to do? Eat late at night or....KILL YOU!!!!!" RIka yelled as her Blade appeated fully buring and covered in ice at the same time. Her eyes had gone black like they were before...."Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Screamed Trilby as the blade came swinging toward her...
Hehehe....Man I love hurricanes! No school tomorrow or mabey the next day.....Yeah well I back to my sadist self again....comon what WERE you expecting?

[size=1][color-ff66cc][B]OOC:[/B] huh? where are we again? are we still in Rika's mind or what? Where are we? I'll just say we're in someone's house. SOrry I haven't been writing...I've had writer's block.

[B]IC:[/B]
[i]Hikage walked over to the kitchen and saw Rika holding her sword. Hikage just looked at her and her eys became black as well, except this means that she is in battle mode. The katanas appeared in Hikage's hands and she lifted both of them to counter Rika's blade. She looked to her and Rika looked at her.[/i]

"What do you think you're doing?"
"I am going to kill each and everyone of you! AAAH!"

[i]Hikage countered every attack that Rika made with her blade. Sparks flew from the blades and the others looked at the two of them. Hikage smirked and jumped back. She placed the katanas hilt to hilt and they fused together, making a double bladed katana. She swung it in a circle like a baton, creating a large wave. She jumped into the air and slashed at Rika's blade, causing the fire to burn out. Hiakge smiled and turned to Rika.[/i][/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby was a little scare. She placed her hands in front of her, and her staff fromed. She came up behind rika, and hit her hard on teh back of the head. Rika colapsed, and Trilbys staff dissapeared. Trilby dropped on her knee' sby her firend. She motioned to Kudara. He knelt beside her, and she said," Kudara, Rika needs to stayu away from the rest of you. Dont let anyne get near her." Kudara sadi," What about you? Your the one in most danger." Trilby looked up at him, glaring, which she rarley did. "I am the only one who knows her well enough to heal her. I have to stay with her."

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara nodded, " Yes but not always will you be able to overcome the matter.

Kudara decided, he raised his hands toward the direction of Rika. He channeled his elemental energy and made up a cage that surrounded Rika.

"KUDARA!" Triilby screamed.

"I am sorry Trilby, I won't let nothing happen to you...or the others." Kudara sighed.

He kneeled beside Trilby and gently made her stand up.

"I know that you are close to her but we have to be careful. Its for all of us. "

"I see now..." Trilby replied a sad frown on her face.

The other elemental guardians was awake for the rest of the night. When morning came Rika had recovered from the blow. She was furious, Kudara could see the black inside of her eyes. He did not let any one go near Rika. [I]It was for the good of us all[/I] he thought...
[/size][/color]

[i]BOOM[/i]!
"What the-"Sarah said from the living room where everyone except Kudara were watching some TV. They had heard a big ol' boom that shook the house. "I don't like this..." Gene mumbbled. "Let's go check it out!" Hikage said as she stood up and headed to the door as the others followed. "Holy sh-" Gene said in utter horror before he was cut off by a scream from the house. "Kudara! Noo!" Trilby screamed as she ran into the house to see what was wrong while the others tried to fight this [i]thing[/i]. It was a gigantic blob of some jelly like substance...or it had been...before they turned there head it had been there. It was gone leaving only a big crater from where it had been standing..."Oh crap you know what this means?" Hikage said staring at the crater. "let me guess, the monster was sent by that master person. wait- that means-" Sarah put the peices together but stopped out of horror. "-Kudara!" they all said as the peices came together. They rushed inside to the kitchen where Kudara's head was lying in Trilby's lap out cold. His arm had a huge slashed in it with blood pouring out. Trilby was sobbing...and the cage that had held Rika was...empty...

[size=1][color="666666"]
Kudara looked into Trilby's eyes. He could barely fill the blood running down his arm. Kudara couldn't move, he could only speek.

"Please bandage up my arm before I lose all my blood...and possibly die." Kudara mumbled.

Trilby understood and took a old peice of cloth near by. Kudara did not show it, but the pain was extreme. Trilby tied the cloth tight around the cut so it won't let the blood flow out of the wound. He scrinched as she finished tieing it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. But thank you for saving my life back there, Kudara." Trilby smiled but tears came from her eyes.

Kudara remembered what had happened. [I] The creature awoke at day brake and was out on the look for the guardians. It came to the old abondend house, where they was staying. It could since that Rika was there. He busted through the walls and saw rika bound in the cage. He snapped it with his powers and let Rika go. He sent out a slash with a dark sword out at Trilby. Kudara leaped infront of the sword and countered it with his Katana, but the blade was too powerful. It snapped the katana in two and slashed at his arm. The creature could hear the others coming down the halls and escaped into thin type air.[/I]
[/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
TRilby gently stroked Kudara's cheek with her finger. "Kudara... Thank you. Just dont ever do that again. I thgouht you were about to die-" Trilby choked on that. Then they said at the same time," I wouldnt be able to live with myself if something happened to you." Tribly smiled, and Kudara looked up at her. She gently propped him up on teh wall, and sat with her back to the wall, elbows on her knees. She looked over to him. Then, taking him by suprise, she turned and gently kissed him on the cheek. She pulled back and turned away, blushing.