OtakuBoards

Elemental Guardians

Guest Skyechild91

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby and Rika sat talking at a local cafe`. They were trying to find others like them. Rika sighed. "This is hopeless," she said. She played with the candle on their table." How are we going to find them? There are five more like us, and they could be anybody." Trilby gasped as she felt a psycic tug at her mind. She saw a boy about their age staring out the window. He had black hair, and looked shy. Trilby whispered out of the corner of her mouth," Rika! Look out of the corner of your eye to the left! That black haired boy!"

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's going to be a boreing day I guess" gene thought as he looked out the window. As he turned around he herd some one talk about him. He looked around and saw two girls about the same age as he was setting at a table. "Can I help you two" gene asked as he walked to them. "Sorry I just noticed some thing about you" one of them said. "I guess you have powers to uh" gene said as he took a seat. "Yup. I'm trilby and this is rika" trilby said shaking hand with gene. "I get the feeling that i'll be needed for some thing so why don't I hang around you two for awhile" gene asked. "Sure. We'll need to find some more people and you can help" trilby said.

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby moved over in the booth to let the boy sit down. He was kind of handsome, which was sayng something. She said, tenativley," Soo.. what exactly can you do? I can do this." She put her hand over her glass of water and the water made a small line conecting. She moved her hands and the water created a web between them. 'I can also make bomb type things, but," she glanced around,' we kind of need to keep this secret.'

Sarah looked around the cafe, searching for the source of the feeling she was getting. She could feel something, a wierd aura, in the small resteraunt. She put her fork down and raised herself out of her seat. She saw three people, about her age, maybe older, sitting together and talking in a booth. There she saw all the evidence she needed. One of the girls, one with black hair in a braid, pulled a web of water out of her glass. The blonde nodded to herself and went over to the table.

"Excuse me." she said with a smile. The other three looked up, obviously alarmed. The other girl's web fell back into the glass.

"Don't worry! I'm just like you! There's no need to worry. Watch this," Sarah cupped her hands and consentrated on them. A small star formed in her hands and began to slowly spin.

"May I join you?"

Guest Skyechild91
Trilbys web collapsed and she gasped. 'S-s-sure, I-i guess," she said, clearly startled. Rika moved over and the girl sat down. " Im Sarah," she said. Rika introducde them," Im Rika, this is Trilby and this is Gene."

"We'll since we're showing what we can do i'll show you three" gene said as he opened his hand. A small glowing ball appeeared in it. Gene looked around and saw some let candles. As he closed his hand the candles went out. When he opened his hand the ball was gone and some of the candles relite but no one noticed. "So I guess you can control fire" tilby said. "I can also control lightning" gene said as he opened his other hand. In one hand a small fire ball appeared and in the other a yellow ball with rings appared. "I think you should put them away before some one notices" sarah said. "Hold on" gene said as he put his hands together and the ball of fire along with the ball of lightning dissapered. "I guess that could ome in handy some times" rika said. "Ya. I mostly do it on camping trips to practice" gene said smilling.

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby said," Rika, show them what you can do." Rika started to protest. " Come on. Ive shown mine, so has Sarah and gene. Go on."

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage was walking around the streets, when she suddenly felt an element being used. She followed the beats. As she neared where it was coming from, the beats grew louder and harder.

Hikage entered a cafe and saw two girls and a boy sitting in a booth. She saw that one of the girls was using her element to create a small web of water. She smiled and walked over to them. The other girl quickly tapped the water girl and she placed her hand over the glass. All three of them looked up.[/i]

"Hello, my name is Hikage. You have the element of water...and psychic. Am I correct?"

[i]The two girls looked at each other with confused looks on their faces.[/i][/color]

[color=black]"How did you know? Wait....you, too, have an element. Please, sit down."[/color]

[color=ff66cc]"Thank you. My element is Sun & Moon and Psychic. Sun & Moon are similar to Light & Dark, but more advanced and more powerful. It is connected to all the other elements. Which means that I can use any element to my extent."[/color]

[color=black]"I see. What's your name? I'm Trilby. The girl you're sitting by is Rika. Her element is Ice/Fire and Psychic. This boy over here is..."

"My name is Gene Kasaru. My element is Fire, Lightning, and Psychic."

"So what can you do?"[/color]

[color=ff66cc]"Watch."

[i]Hikage drew a crescent moon with her hand onto the table and soon, there were blackouts everywhere. She then wiped it away and drew a sun. The blackouts left and everything was normal.

Trilby and Rika thought that it was nothing.[/color]

[color=black]"Uh...what else can you do?"[/color]

[color=ff66cc]Hikage let out her hands, palm up, and crystalic, black darts appeared. On her other hand, orangish rose petals were swirling around.[/size][/color][/i]

Guest Skyechild91
Sarah came back to the table. She saw Hikage and sent and inquiring glance at the other three. Trilby said," Oh. Sarah, Hikage. Hikage this is Sarah. Sarah, she has the power over.. uhh. what was it again?"

"Fine but only cause were all showing what we can do."Rika said. She then cupped her hand and closed her eyes. A flame appered. "Oh so you can control fire like me."Gene said. "Not quite." repllied. Sh smiled it was the first time everyone ecept trilby had seen this because the rest of the time she had been frowing. She closed her eyes again and the flame was covered with ice. "What the?!" Sarah said,"how can you use two compoletly opposite elements?! I mean Trilby can make bombs and control water but bombs aren't an element and fire and lightning, sun and th moon are all related somehow.(Moon and the sun have to do with light)" "Well my parents were each a master of one. Thus You get me able to use both." Rika said. At the mention of her parents her face turned to stone. "Rika's parents are dead she dosen't like to talk about them." Tilby explained to the other three. "Well no point in staying here lets go outside so we can see everyone's full potental."Hikage suggested.

Guest Skyechild91
"Right," Trilby said. They all got up, chatting like school friends. When they made it outside, Trilby gasped. She has the strongest psycic powers, since only can control one element. "OMG, the enemy(the new planet) is attacking again. I felt the vibes." She gasped again. She leaned on Rika. Once she had caught her breath, she said," I can do tons with water. I dont even need to have any available." She blinked and a small wirlwind of water appeared.

After helping Trilby stand by herself Rika pulled out her IceFlame blade. The others (besides Tirlby) stared. "You never told us you have a weapon!" Sarah yelled. "What dose it matter" yelled Gene, "I have one too!"he yelled. They all HAD to yell because a great rumbling noise was growing louder and louder. "It's that way!" Rika yelled back. They could all use there pysic powers now it was so close. Over the mountains that surrounded the town where the cafe a gigantic shap was becoming visable...

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby tried to be heard but it was usless. : GUYS CALM DOWN!!: she said mentally. She said again,: Get out your weapons!: In her hand formed a staff a few inches taller than her. It was made of silver ash and held blue, water like energy ball in the hollow heart at the top. She formed a shield around her and the others as debris started to fall.

Sarah put her hand in the air and began to pull down. Out of what seemed like nowhere, a sword appeared in her hand. She slashed it down in front of her and grinned. [i]The Starlit Sword...Don't fail me now![/i]

She went down into fighting stance. She sent a psychic message to her friends. [i]Okay. Here it goes! I think this will work if work together, people.[/i]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage closed her eyes and two shapes flashed by. The others didn't notice. The shapes rose into the air and landed straight into the ground.

About 10 feet away from the shield, Hikage's weapons stood in the ground. She stepped out of the shield and walked toward it. Sarah noticed that she left the shield, but wasn't get hurt. The debris fell calmly as she walked past.

Hikage stopped and blew a small puff of breath and the white and black dust came off. Before her, were [URL=http://www.mwart.com/images/p/Samurai_3000_Collection_Samurai_300_UC1258_489.jpg]twin katanas.[/URL] Both had silver blades, but the left sword had a black handle with a mythical snake head that had crystal eyes. The right sword had a white handle with a dragon head that had obsidian eyes.

Hikage grabbed the swords and sheathed them into scabbards that were hidden on her back. She then grabbed the black dust and the white dust and sprinkled it into midair. Droplets of water appeared and fell onto the dust. Then, Hikage put her hands over the two shapes and it became solid. [URL=http://store2.yimg.com/I/tigerstrike-martial-arts_1749_4080265]Two sais[/URL] appeared. The left had a black handle with a black orb on top of it and the right had a white handle with a white orb.

Hikage walked back to the group, but did not enter the shield. She faced where the debris was coming from and swung her hands as if to slap someone. Everything was calm. The others stepped out of the shield, but had their weapons ready.[/size][/color][/i]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby called out, " Water calm, serene and lovley.." Gene joined in the chant," Linghting deadly, harmful, pure.." And Rika," Ice calming, beautiful, killing.." Hikage," Sun, moon, your love fullfil.." The magic above them started to grow stronger when Sarah joined in the second verse," Star, your light be willing.." and they all said the last three lines,
"Darkness, brightness,
death for seeing,
love and friendship please be willing!"
It was a chant that was created to help the powers of the guardians rise. Trilby's energy ball whirled faster.

[COLOR=darkred]
V'sh'thou stared out from a shadow behind the group, cast from a large oak tree. He melted upward from the shadow forming from the seemingly soupy substance that was his nihilistic self.

[I]What the **** are these kids doing,[/I] he pondered watching them cast their pretty little spells. He seemed bemused by their chanting, [I]How infantile, no true mastery in calling upon the element for guidance, one must guide the element.[/I]

He let his form drape the side of the tree, eyes peering like white-hot coals , slowly maligning itself into a more acceptable visage for these mortals. He took his former human appearance, a younger teenager , raven black hair accenting his pallid cheeks. His eyes were hollow, black, but for a single silver iris. He had forgotten his old past long ago, he wasn't the same person as before.

His fingers, twisted into wicked looking claws extend towards the party, his black fingernails trembling with seemingly arcane energy. Slowly the unyeilding darkness tha consumed his heart poured from his fingernails, floating like liquid , curling towards the energy ball forming over their party. The darkness wraps around the energy ball, diffusing the other colors, clouding the majesty of the energy, yet the ball's intensity grows, as does it's size. The energy crackles twice with the new energy, V'sh'thou cackles, [I]Let's see if they can handle the newfound power.[/I] [/COLOR]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby gasped. "Guys! Some-one-just..." Before she could finish her sentance she collapsed to the ground. Her energy level rose, making her spasm. She clutched her staff, while Rika pulled her up. She cuaght movement in the shadows and made a energy cage abou the spot. A single shadow moved from corner to corner and back, trying to find a flaw in her trap. The others moved closer in around her, making a tight circle. They wielded their weapons, all pointing out.

"Can we dissable it" gene asked. "We might be able to" tilby said. "Then let's deffeat it and deal with the shadow creature" gene said as he aimed his glaive at the enemy. The others aimed and the energy that was colected was fired. The OMG dissapered as the shot hit it. "Well since that's finished with let's see what was caught" rika said as she walked to the cage. As they walked up to the cage the dark figure was trying to get out f the cage. "Why did you add on to our attack" tilby asked. "I wanted to see if you could handle the power increase. It seems like you were able to handle it abit" the dark figure said. "You could of asked to add it on" gene said charging up a lightning bolt. "So what are we going to do with it" sarah asked.

Guest Skyechild91
Trilbys eyes raged and she said," I dont care if it did 'try' to help us. Its dead meat." Her energy rose as her anger did. It was added to Gene's lighting, and she could stand again. She stood beside Gene and he grasped a part of her staff with one hand and his glaive in the other. Sarah joned them and her Starlit sword lit up.

[color=crimson][size=1]
[I]Trilby control your rage.[/I]

A deep but soft voice echoed into the ears of Trilby. She looked to her side. There stands Kudara. His katana's handle in his hand. Pointing to the shadow creature. [/color][/size]
[color=blue]
[I]"Kudara, What are you doing here?"[/I][/color]
[size=1] [color=crimson]
[I]" I come to assist you Trilby, you was my first friend that new about my elemental powers."[/I]

Trilby's eyes started to turn back to normal. He has not saw Kudara for a while and kudara seems to know more about the shadow creature than she does.

[i]"That shadow creature may lead us to the place where the first talisman is. But we will have to defeat Tuuchi. He controls the elemental power of water and lighting. A awful mix, Trilby."[/i]

Trilby nodded her head. And slowly she turn her head away from Kudara and onto the shadow creatures crimson red eyes. What trilby hadn't known but Kudara has been scouting around the planet in search of the talismans. He had fount two and knew about where the first talisman was. But he seemed like he was not hiding anything.
[/size][/color]

"Oh my, you just love your little elements don't you." V'sh'thou giggled from behind the cage. Slowly, almost luridy he approached the crackling energy of the cage. "Cought? ME?" , he laughed this time, full bodied, the small teenager seemingly trembling with full throated laughter. Placidly he opened his mouth, a black tounge seemed to pour from it, inhumanly larger than the rest of his body. Carefully it wrapped round the energy bars of the cage, licking it playfully. V'sh'thou's eyes narrowed. "I can drink your energy if i choose, set down your weapons before someone gets hurt"

His eyes flash crimson for an instant as he looks towards the glowing starlight sword. Like melting snow, he sank into the shadow beneath him, waving.

"WHAT?" "no way!", exclaimed the exasperated teens as they watched the phenomina. Then he appeared infront of Sarah, popping out of the ground groaning with wicked pleasure. "I asked you to be nice please." Sarah spun around, letting her sword tear through the figure, bits of darkness evaporating like boiling blood as they flew from their progenitor. V'sh'thou chuckled malignantly, letting the blade cut cleanly through him, the path of the blade leaving a cloud of smoke where it had descended. The smoke seemed to coalece and bubble, leaving the shadow master unharmed.

"I thought we were going to play nice!" V'sh'thou cried playfully, letting tendrils of darkness sprout from the ground coiling around Sarah's arms , legs , torso, and neck. The shadowy figure didn't wait for the others to react, "Attack me, and she dies. Attack the tendrils that fold her to my bondage, and you will also inadvertantly be her destroyer." He tightened the tendril around her neck, "I gave you a small test and you refused my energy. Why? How are you so sure that I'm the maligned here?"

A smile crept across the boy's face, inhuman, his eyes luminated a dark glee. [I]Check, your move kiddo.[/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby sighed. kudara was here, so she didnt need to play leader anymore. Kudara says," We will always work as a team, Trilby." Trilby looked at him, a fond look in her eyes.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Hikage placed her hand onto the ground, which seperated V'sh'thou and Sarah from the others. The ground became black and it consumed everything in its sight. Once it hit the tendrils, they started to loosen and V'sh'thou became calmer. That was when Kudara walked over and let Sarah out of the tendrils.

Hikage stood up and everything went back to normal...except for one thing.[/i]

"Checkmate. We win. Interesting. The master of shadows is caught. Of course, I can detect every move that you can make, before you even make it. So, I wouldn't try anything funny. Oh, and try to get out..you'll only keep yourself in there longer."[/size][/color]

[COLOR=darkred]"Ahh yes, a psychic, but answer me this question, how can you read the moves of one who posesses no psyche?" He lets loose a laugh, smoke billowing from the ground like a noxious fume, condensing into V'sh'thou. He snapped his wrist again, letting the same tendrils now wrap up both Sarah and Kudara. "You just gave me another hostage you stupid fool! I cannot belive the action you choose to take against me!" .

He walks directly in front of the psychic, "That was a power of the moon. The moon is light, there is no light without the darkness, and through the lights most acute efforts is born the greater of darknesses. Do not attempt to control what you do not understand. Next time you try that, I will kill them." He let his words peirce the party like ice. "I didn't start your assault on me, you took the agressive action into your own hands. I only wanted to talk, care to listen?"

OOC: I know this sounds close to the verge of godmodding, but I have a perfectly good reason why he could especially resist Hikage. Arika if you want , just PM me and I'll tell you my reasons.[/COLOR]