OtakuBoards

Elemental Guardians

Guest Skyechild91

"Do you sense a power raise master?"Rika asked the figure that she knew as master and someone elese....."Hmmm yes I think they're thrying to call the Shadow Master...Someone tipped them off...." The figure said looking at Rika as he said this. "Whoa now! I wouldn't do that! Master I am loyal to you! Master I didn't-"Rika had started before she was silencedby her master. "Shh-hush I know YOU didn't your other self did."the figure said. "What should I do master?"Rika asked. "We will attack...but not now....We might still be able to use the sneak attack...Wait we will still use it...but lets see the power of the shadow....Of course you can beat them.....with your power increase...." The figure chuckled. "Yes master of course. I'll go now...to train more."Rika bowed. "Yes yes. Go now. I dismiss you." The figure said wawing his hand. "Yes master." Rika said an dran off. "Of course by the time I'M through with you ya'll be invincable...."The figure smirked again....
Haha Who is the figure? Rika knows...but nobody elese dose...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkred]
A long slendery arm seems to reach out of trilby's shadow, you hear the faint grunt of the ground as V'sh'thou raises from the ground. His darknened eyes looked towards Hikage, "Why exactly do you continue bothering me, I'm on vacation." He grins at the stunned audience. He cackles huskily, " I'm kidding. I noticed you were in a bit of a rut. I doubt you've felt the same power I've felt reverberating throught the shadowrealm. Something is going to be meeting you soon, something unlike anything you have ever faced."

He let a tendril of smoke scratch his chin, he remains fairly expressionless, "I'm suprised you survived that long, I suppose that is the only reason I'd bother coming back for you." He looks the group over, "I want you all to concentrate on your elements, you must calm your spirits and meditate upon them. Draw upon their individual values and feel their change within you. You will not be able to survive the upcoming fight without the power of your elements."

He looked fairly stern, letting his figure glide along the shadowy ground, "I am going to help you fight this creature, I think I've faced one before, he is well beyond your match. I think he may be able to resist more than one element at a time, however, if you can co-ordinate your attacks, you can win. "

V'sh'thou leaned up against a tree,
[/COLOR] [I]the test will be coming, let us be decided whether they pass.[/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Though it starteled her, Trilby was relieved to see the shadow teen. She sat on the ground and meditated. She didnt mean to but she said some stuff in telepathy. : Ground and center, focus your energy and root yourself to the power flow.: She started glowing a faint silver-blue. Gene looked at her and shrugged. They all followed her example. She wove her energy pattern to match Genes, him with Sarahs, Sarah with Hikage, Hikage with V'Sh'Thou, and V'Sh"Thou with Trilby. They made a web with their energy/elements, and then focused.

"Hmmmm were missing an element. Where's that half breed girl?" V'sh'thou asked the others after they had tried to mediatate with little suscess. "Half breed?" Sarah asked. "Yeah you know, the one the daughther of Miso and Touy." V'sh'thou said. "Who?" Gene asked. "They are the masters of Fire and Ice and their daughter ids that Rika girl." V'sh'thou said again. "Why didn't you say that in the first place." Hikage said. "Yeah well where is she?" V'sh'thou asked a second time. To this no one responded. "We don't know..." kudara said. They all sat in silence....

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby felt a sharp tug at her mind, and gasped. "Rika?... Is that you?..." Her eye swent blurry, like someone making contact with a ghost. Her eyes filled up with tears. "O, gods... Rika. No... Oh, gods!" No matter how she tried, the tears wouldnt stop. Her friend was not there. At least, her body was, but her soul... wasnt hers anymore...

Gene sat down thinking about what they would do. He lookead around and saw the others among with the shadow creature. Even though it was trilby who called it there and he trusted trilby judgment he still didn't trust the shadow creature. Gene saw kudara come walking up to him. "So what do you think we should do" kudara asked sitting down next to gene. "We'll it goes against me to hurt a friend so I don't know" gene said closing his eyes. He stood up and walked to trilby and sat down next to her. "If we're not going to fight them then how about trying to contain them untill we can figure out what to do" gene asked looking at trilby. "Ya I guess that's an idea. Just try to do it without hurting her" trilby said.

"Hmm they're getting suspises. We must act now." The figure said. But it wasn't THAT worried. In fact it sounded almost like it was happy...."Yes Master. I will go now." Ika said as she got up from her bow and vanished. "The funis starting to begin." The figure laughted.....
"Man, ya'know you shouldn't use a gods name in vain. They can get pretty testy.((OCC: I'm just gussing that they worship many gods like in the begining of religin. Kinda like with Egypt and all their gods.))Of course that's what they say in legends. Who knows what they really d-"Rika had started but had been forced to stop because she needed to use her mouth for air after Trilby had grabbed her and hugged her really, super-tight. It was pretty amazining she had been able to say as much as she did. "RIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Trilby yelled happly as tears of joy steamed down her face. "I thought your soul was gone but if that could happen you wouln't be here!!!!!!!!!" Trilby said sniffing as she pulled away to get a good look at Rika. "Man, were we worried about you! Don't ever do that again!" Sarah scoled Rika. "What happened to you?" Gene asked with a smirk. Yes he was happy she was back too. "Um well ya see.....I kinda got lost...I think I stepped into another dimision...."Rika said shrugging. Of course she was lying , but they didn't know that. "yeah I guess that would explain why we felt shivers. Steping into another diminsion is kinda taboo...."Gene shrugged. "Yeah well lets get out of here." Hikage said. "Umm I'm kinda hungry tho. I didn't have much to eat at the cafe and that was hours ago anyway." Rika said rubbing her stomach. "We can stop to eat I guess but, we'll just go after we eat." Kudara siad releived that Rika was okay. "Umm how will we get food?" Sarah asked. "Just think about it and it will come remember, this is a world of the mind. Oh hey V'Sh'Thou do you want to eat with us?" Trilby asked him spining around from where she was talking to Sarah. "Sure, I guess, as long as it's good." he replied. With that they all sat down to eat. They were all so happy they didn't see Rika not eating. They didn't see her form long SHARP icicles behinde her back with fire incoding them.....

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby luaghed with the others and they ate. USddenly, she gasped as a wave of pain hit her. In her shoulder was a sharp fire icicle. She turned to Rika. "What?!..." Trilby was losing blood fast. Her eyes went hazy, and she saw Rika had a look of pure glee. "NO..." she rolled over, the other guardians starin in horror. Gene and Kudara stepped towards the unconcious girl, but Rika sent a wave of icicles at them. She picked up Trilby with ease, and dissapeared.

"Yo master! i'm back!" Rika yelled once she was in the walls of the figures home. "Did you get her and the others? the figure asked from a winged easy chair by a roaring fire. "Yeah, yeah. You should have more fath in your loyal minions. I got her here and the others are all frozen in ice with a fire going strongly around the ice so there's no possible way to escape. They'll probably die from the cold. And since your home is indectictable they won't be able to find her even IF they use their pysic and element powers. Not even the shadow can get in." Rika said as she ploped Trilby down uncuncises onto the floor. "I'm going to pretend I never heard that "loyal minion" part. What a horrible name." the figure shuddered,"Yes but we can't celebrate till we know they're dead.". "Yeah well, what do'ya want me to do with her?" Rika said nudging her head in Trilby's direction. "Well..."

Gene started heating him self up. "I thought so. You can't trust any one who says they went into another dimension and act like it was nothing" gene thought as the ice melted. "Man you'ld think she'd know that ice has a weakness to fire" gene said as he broke the remaining ice. He looked around and saw the others in ice and a ring of fire around them. "We'll need to end this so we can get our enemy" gene thought as the field started heating up. The ice started melting off of the others. "Thanks for the defrost gene" sarah said streching. "No problem" gene said holding his hands out. The flames started to be abosrbed into him. "We need to go after them" kudara said.
"But how. We don't know where they went" hikage said. "Let me try some thing" gene said after he finished absobing the flames. He held up his hands as he started concentraiting. After a couple of seconds a portale opened. "How did you do that" kudara asked. "I found a trace of the energy that was used by rika. I created a portale with it but who knows how long it will last" gene said to the others. "I don't know where it'll leed us but as the saying goes, nothing ventured nothing gained" gene said as he jumped into the portale. The others folowed him through.

"Master! What-"Rika had started before her master started. "We will move-now! GO"He yelled as rika disappered outside into another dimension where the others couldn't track her."Now it begins" as the figure waved his hand and the powers from the garudians coming and Trilby were sucked out of them so they were no more than nommal people. "The real games are starting. Are you prepaired little itsy bitsy garudians?" the figure said to himself. Indeed it HAS begun...

[COLOR=darkred]
Edit: Consider what I posted to never have happened. Despite my pride in it compared to T-man's post, *grumble*, he posted first. Considering the fact he is also a MAIN character, unlike V'sh'thou, he takes prescedent in my opinion. I would suggest Arika edits hers out too. I'll be posting a different reply later.

Although I must admit I'm having certain stipulations about this RPG. I'll stick with it however. PM me if you want details so we don't carry this over the boards.
[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]Edit:[/B] As I was writing, I saw that Drix wrote as well.
-------------

[i]Hikage looked around and saw that the others were having trouble. She was used it for the reason that she was there before as well as that she knew it well.

Gene and Sarah tried to meditate, but the fear of losing oxygen overpowered them and they feared that when the meditated they would lose oxygen.

Hikage held onto Gene, who held onto Sarah, and she closed her eyes and sent some energy to them to make them more in tune with the shadow realm. When she opened her eyes, they were more calm and more in tune with their surroundings. It seemed that Hikage and V'sh'thou weren't injured badly, but it seemed that Gene had a huge gash in his left arm and Sarah was still shivering from the cold.[/i]

"Come now, it will be alright. Here, save your energy."

[i]Hikage held onto Sarah's hand and sent warm, sun-like energy towards her. It helped her stop shivering and she was more calm and not so cold.[/i][/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
No 1's supposed to be able to follow Rika! You would no that if you had read the post!
Trilby was starting to come to, and she blinked foggily. " Where-where am I?" She saw Rika, who stood not far from her. "Rika... why did you stab me?" Rika just stared ahead. Trilby felt a certain piece of her missing. Then it dawne on her. Her elemntal powers! They were gone! "No!" She looked to the cloaked figure that stood watching her. "Who are you?" she growled, upset. The figure seemed to smile. "You'll find out soon enough. Rika! bind her and bring me my whip!" Trilby watched, frozen, as her best friend walked to her and started to tie her up. The figure spoke. "As you may have noticed, I took away your powers." Trilby looked at it coldly and said," You may have taken my element, but theres one thing you can never take!" The figure looked suprised and asked," What would that be?" Trilby grinned, despite her pain. " My link with Kudara and the others, our friendship! You could never take that! YOu dont know what friendship is!" The figure smirked as Rika handed him the whip. "I know what it is. It is a burden, and troublesom!" He fliled the whip and it came down hard on Trilby's back. Trilby strained to keep a passive face. "I could call my friends with my mind. If that didnt work I could use my mind heart and soul! And y-you cant stop me!" The whip came down agian, and trilby fell to the floor. The whip hit her across her knee's and back again, making her bleed, before she decided to try to call her friends. She looked up and sent to her friends,: Where are you? Help me!:

"Ha! You can try to "call" them as much as you want! You have no powers! Pysic or otherwise. You are just like a normal person now!" the figure laughed evily. "You can never take away our bind! Never!" Trilby screamed throught he pain at the figure. "Oh is that so? Let me show you...Rika come over here!" the figure yelled over at Rika who was leaning with her arms folded against her chest on a wall. Rika came forword and stood by her master who pushed her right in front of Trilby eye to eye. Trilby looked into those black eyes silted likes a cat to find nothing of her best friend. She scremed silently in horror. "Now don't you child? I can do anything I want to with your puny lives." The figure smirked pulling rika away. "No! That not's right! You shouldn't play with peoples lives like that!" Trilby shouted at the figure, furries at it's very exsitense. "Ahh...you know that's very simalar to what your friend over there said to me after I said I could bring back her parents...of course I made her an offer she couldn't refuse....but she declined....so I killed her..."the figure smirked. "Killed....? Rika's dead?...Wait what was the offer?" Trilby asked blinking back her tears of pain from the whip hitting her back over and over again. The figure haden't stopped when it was talking. "Oh I said I could bring Takeshi and she proably would have done anything to get him back...except kill you and the others..."The figure said. "Who is Takeshi....?" Trilby asked. "Oh ho? Best friends keep secrets like that? Well I guess you weren't much of friends then were you? the figure said. Trilby was getting very confused....

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]OOC:[/B] My post will be short, for the reason that I am waiting for Drix to post.

[B]IC:[/B]

[i]V'sh'thou took the three to his shadow lair and soon they arrived. Gene and Sarah felt a rush of cold air and felt as though they were dipped into ice-cold water. Hikage was at normal temperature as well as V'sh'thou. She looked to the two and kneeled down and touched the ground. Soon, warm heat that only Gene and Sarah could feel overwhelmed them.[/i]

"This is the Shadow Realm. A place where V'sh'thou lives. Sit."[/color]
"Uhm. There's nowhere for me and Sarah to sit."
[color=firebrick]"The shadows can make a chair. Watch."[/color]

[color=ff66cc][i]With that, Gene and Sarah, as well as Hikage, watched the shadows form into a shape resembling a chair. They sat in it and it did feel like a regular chair. Hikage smiled to them and sat as well, not knowing what to expect.[/i][/size][/color]

OOC: Alright, just post that we all go into the shadowlands for lack of better explination. Let's just say Gene noticed the shadowland portal and screwed trying to make his OK?

-------------------

[COLOR=darkred]
V'sh'thou looked grim, "You all should rest, she's being manipulated. ". He thought of an old proverb, "Experts are predictable and the world is full of amateurs. Consider Rika lost, for the only way to get her back will be somehow a total incapacitation of the beast that controls her. His power is great, rivaling mine, in fact. I don't know how effective i shall be. You must rest up and meditate. Regain your essence and train yourself to become one with it."

He watched the room, "The purest forms of an element are the most powerful;crashing waves, a firestorm, thunderclouds. Strengthen your mind with the power of your element. Every element can defeat it's opposite." He glared at Gene, "You are still young, do not become precocious. If Rika was still fighting when she unleashed her icy powers, you probably would not have subdued her. Do not attempt to premonise her moves."

With this he suspended himself from a column of darkness, focusing his strength. His silver irises now hidden beneath a wrinkled brow.
[/COLOR]

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby finally snapped. She screamed as the monster lashed out with the whip again. Her back was ut and bleeding badly, as was her neck and sides. Her black plait of hair had come undone and was stained with her own blood. Trilby was weak, and since her friends had not responded to her, she flet utterly alone. Indie she could feel Gene's, Sarah's, and Hikage's power levels rising. She strained to make contact with her element, finally managing to regain some of her power. She screamed, her heart and soul going into the call,: HELP ME!!!: The figure lashed out again, making Trilby spit up more blood. Trilby screamed in agony, calling once more to her friends, heart, soul, mind, and her whole being helping her reach them, finally touching V'sh'thou's mind.
:Help! I need you and the others!...: Her mind voice trailed off as she fell unconcious from the lack of blood. Before she fell to the floor, she saw a flash in Rika's eyes, seeing the real Rika struggling with the demon. she uttered a single strangled call.
"Fight it! Rika!..."

Trilby had blacked out while the fihure was still in whiping her with a loud CRACK! "Well it looks like that's all we can do now...wouldn't want to waste it all in one shot...Rika go put her in the dunagons!" The figure yelled with a flick of his wrist and his fortress appred. Rika nodded her head, picked up Trilby, and slung her over her shoulder. She had seen her master fighting something for a second that looked....looked like her. If I killed this girl I probably wouldn't see that thing again...but master wanted to kill her himself...but why would he send me to do this when he could have done it better and faster with a flick of his hand...she thought as she took the steps to the dunagon...twisting and turing down all the secret passages that you could easily get lost in and never come out to see the sun again....She finally reaced the doungon and ploped trilbydown. Master MUSt want me to kill her if he made me come down here and lock her in...it takes FOREVER to lock someone in so they can't get out. She thought. She diecided her master wanted to do this....to kill her....it was a test... so she took out her IceFlame Blade and raised it above Trilby and swung down....

Gene knew that trilby was in trouble and wanted to go after her but the shadow creature wanted him to stay. "If the shadow creature wanted to increase all of our powers why didn't it bring kudara to increase his to" gene thought. He looked up at the shadow creature on the column. It was still up there with it's eyes closed. "It just isn't in me to let a friend of mine get hurt while i'm stuck here" gene thought.
He started concentrating on the energy that he collected from rikas attack that was inside of him. He started hearing a crackelling sound behind him. He turned around and saw a portale. He stood up and started walking to it. "Where are you going" hikage asked looking at him. "I'm going after trilby. I'm going to save her or die trying. If I find kudara he'll probaply go along with me" gene said as he walked through the portale. The portale opened up where he thought it would. "Now to find her" gene said to him self as he started walking where his sences told him to go.

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby's eyes flew open at the last minute and she threw her hand up. Her staff apeared and it made a shield about her. The sword clanged down on it and Rika was hit with the rebound. Trilby's eyes had no pupils and were a darker green than usual. Trilby's spirit was making her do this, though trilby was still uncouncous. Rika tried to pierce the shield with a iceflame dagger, and trilby' shield weakened. trilby's hand fell, her eyes closed, and the staff floated above her, holding up the shield. it weakened with every blow that rika did, and gene always got closer.

Gene had been walking for awhile and still didn't see a sign of any one. As he walked around he noticed some one comeing. Gene looked closer and it was kudara. "Nice to see ya man" gene said once kudara came up to him. "I was looking for you guys. Where did you go" kudara asked as they started walking again. "Shadow creature. It said it wanted to increase our power but I didn't trust the thing one bit" gene said. "Why not" kudara asked.
"I just don't think you can trust some one like it. They say they can increase your power and they ask for nothing in return. Seems like they'll want some thing later" gene said. "Ya I guess. Do you know where trilby is" kudara asked. "I have an idea where" gene said. After a couple of minutes they came upon a fortress and a big door was in front of them. The door seemed to be locked. "Movie style enterance" kudara asked looking at gene. "Always wanted to" gene said smilling. They both kicked the door open and started down the hallway. "Come on down here" gene said as he lead kudara down a hallway that started looking like a dungon.

Guest Skyechild91
Rika hit out at the always weakoning shield, and her next blow shatered it. At that moment Trilby actually regained conciousness, and rolled out of the way. Her staff came to her hand emediatley. She drew it sideways fast, and it connected with Rika's ankles. Rika fell, hitting the floor with a dead, thud. Trilby lashed out at the iceflame sword and it flew from Rika's grasp. Trilby then threw herself ontop of her 'bestfriend'. They struggled for a minute, Rika finally throwing Trilby off and dashing for her sword. They stood panting for a minute.

Yeah I'm sure two big old doors came down cause of two teenager.*sighs* whatever it's all good....
"Hmf well, if it isn't you lucky day girlie. I'll be back to kill you latter." rika said as she locked Trilby up tighter and locked the big heavy dinogon door then bounded it with magic. Now the pesty gaurdians can't get in even if they tried without their magic. Rika thought to herself and smirked. I always thought master shough have goten heavyier doors-but noooooooooooo he said they wouldn't fit the stone. she keep on thinking as she walked up 100 flights of stairs and reached the door at the top. She could hear suffling around upstairs. Sudden;y some thoughts entered her mind..."Rika! Stay down there! I don't want them to see you! Go into one of the tunnels that are unseen by people who don't know were they are! Go!" her masters voice echoed in her ears. She quikly said yes master and ran down stairs without making a sound. "I wonder why he dosen't want them to see me? Dose it matter they won't get past him...no one ever has..."she thought to herself and then smiled....she was rememberig her master's attacks....he had shown her his memories of his attaks ...attacks that nobody saw and could say anything about...because they'd be dead...

Guest Skyechild91
Trilby could feel her firends and thought,:GUYS! IM IN THE DOUNGEN! YOULL HAVE FUN GETTIN THROUGH, BUT HURRY!:
She sent with all her might and felt her friends give soft yes.