Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A sandwich.

*walks into kitchen and makes a sandwhich*

I got my wish.


[b]Edit:[/b] Seriously though, I'm really not sure. You don't know how your mind will react in situations such as this. I could get confused and actually ask for a sandwhich. I could do the selfish thing and wish for money, eternal life, another person's love, ect. Or I could better mankind, find cures, end hunger, end hate/greed.

If I had to choose right now I'd wish for more time to think about my original wish.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=arial]my first wish is a real cheeseball of a wish, so I'll substitute that one for the power to mind-read. wouldn't want to read actual thoughts, since most things people don't say out loud are better left kept that way, lol. it'd be more like feeling moods. like if I happened to channel my mind into Billy-so-and-so's brain, I'd be able to feel if he was happy, pissed off, nervous, or such of the like. some people you can already tell just from looking at their face, but for people who put up fronts often or are a bit more tricky to read, this would come in handy quite a bit, lol.[/FONT]
Posted
*sigh* my wish would be decided upon two wishes. One wish would be to make my handicaped sister not handicaped and the second wish to wish back my dead beloved cousin sarah and my dog
Posted
If I had one wish is that my dad to get better and not have to go through his sergerie I just wish he was not in soo much pain all the time. But the sad thing is I really dont think wishes come true.:bawl:



~~Samantha~~:bawl:
Posted
Hm, I think I would set aside the money wish. Thats what everyone wants, as do I, but its not something I would wish for. I would wish for the will power to finish what I start. I tend to quit alot or let things slip, and I'm tired of it. My top priority would be to get my life organized; as in [I]exactly[/I] how and what I'm going to do after high school. I want to be a Manga Artist but there are steps I need to take to achieve that; so yes, will power is what I would wish for.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
You'd better hope I never get my wish. I'd wish that nobody would ever be able to have a wish granted in some supernatural way. There are too many bad things that could happen, and it's, well, so unnatural.

Hey, I think it came true! Wait a second, ouch, paradox. I hate those :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...