Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who has the biggest ego??  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who has the biggest ego??

    • Vegeta
      18
    • Android 17
      0
    • Cell
      2
    • Goku
      1
    • Buu
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Vegeta wins, hands down. But if you put Freiza, it would be a little different. At least Vegeta can admit defeat...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I think Cell.I mean the idiot pushed Gohan over a limit that he knew he was no match against,yet he wanted to prove he was strong,so basicly dug and climbed into his own grave![/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
Vegeta wins.. whoever voted for Cell is high on somethnig and obviously doesnt even know who vegeta is. But vegeta can admit defeat because he has a sense of honor, and Furiza does not.. stoopid Furiza :rolleyes:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I am not high,you just gotta look at the facts.At least vegeta tones it down later in the series,but Cell is that way forever.Please,there is no need to call people names,I'm just voicing my opinion,which is what this kind of topic is for.[/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I am not high,you just gotta look at the facts.At least vegeta tones it down later in the series,but Cell is that way forever.Please,there is no need to call people names,I'm just voicing my opinion,which is what this kind of topic is for.[/FONT] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't take a lot that I say seriously, ok? I just use the high thing for an excuse to why people don't choose the obvious answer that everyone [I]should[/I] know. Cell didn't have that big of an ego, it was his persistence and curiosity that led him to do all those things to push Gohan to SSJ2. But Vegeta was made to have a huge ego, thus he has the biggest ego. The bad guys are just created to be cocky to piss of the good guys/girls.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I am not high,you just gotta look at the facts.At least vegeta tones it down later in the series,but Cell is that way forever.Please,there is no need to call people names,I'm just voicing my opinion,which is what this kind of topic is for.[/FONT] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Okay, you're entitled to your opinion Zero-sama. But Vegeta's still better! :D/[/COLOR]
Posted
vegeta is in the lead!!! and we're all entitled to our opinions and u can't call ppl dumb because of their opinions... i was gonna say something so zero, but i forgot wat it was... :o
Posted
vegeta is in the lead!!! and we're all entitled to our opinions and u can't call ppl dumb because of their opinions... i was gonna say something so zero, but i forgot wat it was... :o

~[I]back to posting![/I]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Freezer wins. His ego soared to new heights even when Gokou was still with full strength in SSJ, and Furiza was down with half a body left...he still thought Gokou was weaker than him. Vejita has an ego but not that big, he knows when he is weaker than someone hence him ADMITTING Gokou was the stronger in Buu Saga because Gokou had attained the mighty Super Saiya-jin 3 stage.
Posted
[COLOR=coral]Vegeta's ego is massive..... but what really impresses me is that he can be blown out of the water sooo many times when it comes to power levels, but he NEVER gives up.... He always tries to out-do everyone, and usually does...but not for long. [ Heh, not that I'm saying Vegeta is a ROLL MODEL...][/COLOR] :rolleyes: :p :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Vegeta's ego is massive..... but what really impresses me is that he can be blown out of the water sooo many times when it comes to power levels, but he NEVER gives up.... He always tries to out-do everyone, and usually does...but not for long. [ Heh, not that I'm saying Vegeta is a ROLL MODEL...][/COLOR] :rolleyes: :p :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah what she's saying is that she likes Vegeta as much as I like Trunks. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]vegeta is in the lead!!! and we're all entitled to our opinions and u can't call ppl dumb because of their opinions... i was gonna say something so zero, but i forgot wat it was... :o [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Tell me!I hate when people forget!Tell me or i'll rip off your legs!Tell me!!!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Silver Sky
Posted
I say Vegeta, but I might've voted for freeza... maybe not
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Oh,and i'm not a phsycotic killer,I was only joking okay? [/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, sure sure. Yeah, okay, we beleive you. BTW, if you touch me, I will smash you. If you look at me, I will crush you. And I am not a psychotic killer, I am a teen with issues. So there.[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
:confused: *is very confused*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...