Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Vegeta wins, hands down. But if you put Freiza, it would be a little different. At least Vegeta can admit defeat...[/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I think Cell.I mean the idiot pushed Gohan over a limit that he knew he was no match against,yet he wanted to prove he was strong,so basicly dug and climbed into his own grave![/FONT] [/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Vegeta wins.. whoever voted for Cell is high on somethnig and obviously doesnt even know who vegeta is. But vegeta can admit defeat because he has a sense of honor, and Furiza does not.. stoopid Furiza :rolleyes:
Zero-Sama Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I am not high,you just gotta look at the facts.At least vegeta tones it down later in the series,but Cell is that way forever.Please,there is no need to call people names,I'm just voicing my opinion,which is what this kind of topic is for.[/FONT] [/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I am not high,you just gotta look at the facts.At least vegeta tones it down later in the series,but Cell is that way forever.Please,there is no need to call people names,I'm just voicing my opinion,which is what this kind of topic is for.[/FONT] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Don't take a lot that I say seriously, ok? I just use the high thing for an excuse to why people don't choose the obvious answer that everyone [I]should[/I] know. Cell didn't have that big of an ego, it was his persistence and curiosity that led him to do all those things to push Gohan to SSJ2. But Vegeta was made to have a huge ego, thus he has the biggest ego. The bad guys are just created to be cocky to piss of the good guys/girls.
Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I am not high,you just gotta look at the facts.At least vegeta tones it down later in the series,but Cell is that way forever.Please,there is no need to call people names,I'm just voicing my opinion,which is what this kind of topic is for.[/FONT] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Okay, you're entitled to your opinion Zero-sama. But Vegeta's still better! :D/[/COLOR]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 can some mod knock off buu n put frieza in its place??? thanx
Zero-Sama Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I know I am entitled to my opinion,and that's why I voiced it.I just think it would be Cell,That's all.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 vegeta is in the lead!!! and we're all entitled to our opinions and u can't call ppl dumb because of their opinions... i was gonna say something so zero, but i forgot wat it was... :o
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 vegeta is in the lead!!! and we're all entitled to our opinions and u can't call ppl dumb because of their opinions... i was gonna say something so zero, but i forgot wat it was... :o ~[I]back to posting![/I]
Duckie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I voted for Veggie. He has a huge, HUGE ego... he WILL WIN! >:D ....I'm insane. Duffinitely, duffinitely insane.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Freezer wins. His ego soared to new heights even when Gokou was still with full strength in SSJ, and Furiza was down with half a body left...he still thought Gokou was weaker than him. Vejita has an ego but not that big, he knows when he is weaker than someone hence him ADMITTING Gokou was the stronger in Buu Saga because Gokou had attained the mighty Super Saiya-jin 3 stage.
amibasuki Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Goku has an enormous ego, he's just superb at hiding it:p j/k I'd hafta say Frieza
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Vegeta's ego is massive..... but what really impresses me is that he can be blown out of the water sooo many times when it comes to power levels, but he NEVER gives up.... He always tries to out-do everyone, and usually does...but not for long. [ Heh, not that I'm saying Vegeta is a ROLL MODEL...][/COLOR] :rolleyes: :p :D
Raiha Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Vegeta's ego is massive..... but what really impresses me is that he can be blown out of the water sooo many times when it comes to power levels, but he NEVER gives up.... He always tries to out-do everyone, and usually does...but not for long. [ Heh, not that I'm saying Vegeta is a ROLL MODEL...][/COLOR] :rolleyes: :p :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah what she's saying is that she likes Vegeta as much as I like Trunks. :D[/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]vegeta is in the lead!!! and we're all entitled to our opinions and u can't call ppl dumb because of their opinions... i was gonna say something so zero, but i forgot wat it was... :o [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Tell me!I hate when people forget!Tell me or i'll rip off your legs!Tell me!!!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Oh,and i'm not a phsycotic killer,I was only joking okay? [/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Silver Sky Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I say Vegeta, but I might've voted for freeza... maybe not
Raiha Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Oh,and i'm not a phsycotic killer,I was only joking okay? [/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, sure sure. Yeah, okay, we beleive you. BTW, if you touch me, I will smash you. If you look at me, I will crush you. And I am not a psychotic killer, I am a teen with issues. So there.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now