Guest Ooder Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 i made this on adobe photoshop. My first wallpaper. Tell me what you think. Suggestions or tips please!! :D [img]http://sidoody.250free.com/metroidwall.jpg[/img]
boothten Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Wow! For a first that is very good, I can't make wallpapers, but I'm trying to learn how! Anyways... that is very good, I like the effects in use on the wallpaper. Nice job! [b]Rating:[/b] 9.5/10[/color][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 Seriously awesome. Almost a perfect 1o, because you used the filters so well. There's just something that bothers me about some of the character edges getting filtered, too--I can't decide if that goes with the background or if it looks out of place. Hmmm... Regardless, love it, hope to see more.
Lord Prozen Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [color=royalblue]dude thats really cool for a first wallpaper! i really like the backround think with the twist thingy. very nice job for a first one! i wish i could make wallpapers......well keep up the good work.[/color]
Guest Ooder Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 Thanks everyone!!! I might make a Soul Calibu 2 banner next. Who should be on it?:toothy:
Whiteblaze Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 Wow, Ooder! I don't know about everyone else but, I'm absolutely amazed! It's looks so cool, first try or not! I think you did very nicely. I like the entire thing and I don't see anything at all wrong with it.
Matto Tradagen Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 [color=navy][i] Amazing skill was put into this wallpaper. I like the choice of colors used. I agree with GinnyLyn about the characters edges getting filtertd..personaly I think it would look better without that effect. The only thing that bothers me about it is the shoulder of Samus's Varia suit. MetaRidley looks pretty damn cool like that. All in all, a great wallpaper. You don't mind if I use it on my PC, do you? 9/10 ~Matto[/color][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now