Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I'm making a new story(I dunno if it's gonna be a series so don't get your hopes up). I'll be lucky if I even finish the story so I plot on making it shorter than I usually plan on writing.

But I made a commercial for it because I was bored. Nothing special. Just another one of my goofy animations. Meh.
Posted
Heh. The mouth wasn't hard. I simply drew one frame with his mouth open and another with it closed, then copy and pasted the two until it gave out a decent amount of time to spend. :) But thanks for the comments.
Posted
[color=royalblue]LOL that was really funny! i loved that part where he's spazing out then he kicks the other guy. lol very funny. i dont like how he punches him self though. that looked kinda stupid. but besides that very funny! i cant wait to see it.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Thats a good one. Its hilarious. I thought it was funny how he killed his parter. You are good at this keep it up.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Heh, I thought it was pretty funny. For some reason, I thought that the moving mouth when he was talking was hilarious. I hope you can get a nice story out of it. Good luck, Gavynn!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...