Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Sias is actually smaller in size though than what 20 lines in normal font would be.
Posted
Seph, would it be possible to not use my sig in the popular forums/threads and just like use my sig for a few threads like the pkmn section and stuff like dat?
Guest Imsirion
Posted
as soon as i was done reading this thread, i shortened mine
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sad thing is... i dont even know what my sig is... or even if it shows!!!!! lol oh well not as if it matter cant be but 4 lines anyway last time i edited it... a month or more ago[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sad thing is... i dont even know what my sig is... or even if it shows!!!!! lol oh well not as if it matter cant be but 4 lines anyway last time i edited it... a month or more ago[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

lifes a B|TCH then you marry one
:love: w/ :tasty: in ur :laugh:

...That's your sig.


....and me wonders about mine, then me thinks, if anyone thinks it's too long, I have something for them, A SPOON! :laugh: :rolleyes:
Posted
i dont know if i already said thiz but...i shortened my sig...

[I] [B] "Cruizr was Here" [/B] [/I]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]spoon? hmm, why does that remind me of the cartoon, the tick.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh lord...the tick! I haven't seen that in a very long time!! (and can't say that I miss it all that much :p hehehe
Guest Catseye01
Posted
My sig.. I hope.. isn't too long.. -_-..... And the cartoon The Tick.... was cool wen I was small... Well I thot it was cool.. hehe... :D But I don't watch much TV now a days...
Posted
the tick was cool.

the game seemed like it never end... i had gotten to a point where i was tired of playing and wanted to see what happens when u die that i let the guys beat me, and i still completed the level... i never finished, i was up to about chapter 18....

is my sig too long? is 21 accetable?
Guest Pikeon
Posted
Im still tryna figure out how to shorten mine from 27 lines to 20 lines hm...
Guest Pikeon
Posted
MAN OMG THE TCK WAS HEL*A Funny though
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]spoon? hmm, why does that remind me of the cartoon, the tick.... [/B][/QUOTE]Oh, dear.... My brother used to watch that show.....
Posted
Bad safer... :p

but he did it in font size 1 so it's allowed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...