OtakuBoards

this is DEAD serious folks...

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B].......Every single one of u that claims to be crazy when your quite clearly not pisses me off...... [/B][/QUOTE]

well, i never thought i was until every single doctor my parents forced me to go to over the years told me i was. actually, i don't think insanity is something we truly understand, it might not even really exist.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]okay... *taking a deep breath*...i know i will probably regret this & will be laughed off the boards, but...

I AM DESPERATELY, DISPARAGINGLY, TOTALLY & COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH VEGETA.

this is probably no surprise to any of you who have read my posts. anyway, this is a real problem. people have told me to stop watching dbz & forget about him & move on with my life, but you know what? i don't want to do any of those things. i have never in 22 years felt this way before & i don't want it to stop. plus, no other guy has what he has. every guy i meet i compare to vegeta & it's always no contest. he's just so utterly amazing in every way. i used to be tough but now i bawl like a baby when i hear the theme song for "7th heaven" for christsake b/c i want to have his children. this is just an example of my pathetia (that is, the state of being pathetic). i feel like i'm going crazier than i already am, which, believe me, is hard to do.

i need serious help. what do i do??? is there any hope?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! i just want some friggin' sympathy cuz everyone who knows about this makes fun of me & gives me bad advice but i thought maybe you guys would understand. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahem...missy...join the club....don't feel bad I have a son for God's sake...my hubby gets intimidated with the blacklight Majin Vegeta poster in my room....it's his darn sexy, pain in the butt self...k..I am done..That's why I'm his Sugar Mama...hehe
Don't feel bad before Vegeta it was D from Vampire Hunter D. It's all good mama, it's good for the hormones :laugh: :devil:

hormones? mine have been raging ever since vegeta came along!
menopause, come to me. i can't take the chemical reactions in my brain, they're about to combust.
i admit, lady sj, at first when i read your post in "who's the best couple" i wanted to jump through the computer screen & throttle you, but i thought about it & how can i not love someone who loves vegeta, too?? maybe we can double-team him, what do you say? i swear i won't tell your husband ;)

Girl when you see this pic...you're gonna freak.....It's by Died a sensational artist by the way...break out the towel mama it's DROOL time...hehehe:devil:

I'll tell ya I got Lemons galore on the guy and I've even written one.....it's somewhere in Cyberland...

We are officially the queens of Vegeta Lover's Anonymous.....

Picture was removed...so LM if ya did not get it, PM me...k....:love:

[B] maybe we can double-team him, what do you say? i swear i won't tell your husband ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I WISH!!!!!!!Besides my Toby-chan is Vegeta trapped in Derek Jeter's body.....he's a 3rd degree black belt who likes fighting....and let me not start with the attitude....WHOA...I love my ol' man though...sexy baby..hehehehe....But Veggie is still :tasty: .;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Girl when you see this pic...you're gonna freak.....It's by Died a sensational artist by the way...break out the towel mama it's DROOL time...hehehe:devil:

I'll tell ya I got Lemons galore on the guy and I've even written one.....it's somewhere in Cyberland...

We are officially the queens of Vegeta Lover's Anonymous..... [/B][/QUOTE]

oh...my...GOD
this is not helping.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Hentai isn't allowed, better hope James or Adam dont see that. they might take it as hentai. [/B][/QUOTE]

In my opinion it was not Hentai, Hentai goes way beyond..that boundary.....there is nothing wrong with the upper torso of a man....but since I am a mommy..I have removed the pic...But take it as the winds blow it, some are more perverse than others...that when you start to see things in a mature light...

My son watches DBZ un-cut and he's gonna be 5 tomorrow, I don't think there is anything wrong with that either...so it's all how you look at it and LM is old enough....:)

Still love ya Vegitto4, good looking out.......:love:

[QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick]But don't be afraid to listen to the voice inside your head.[/COLOR]

:smirk: I believe:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

uhhh...there are too many of them. they keep me up at night when i'm trying to sleep.

as for the pic, Lady SJ, now that i've thought about it, it kinda disturbed me, that he would be depicted that way w/out his permission. i know i'm treating him like a real person, but still...
thanx anyway, though, i did immediately...*** in my pants.
that word was deleted by me, not at all appropriate!!

[B]

uhhh...there are too many of them. they keep me up at night when i'm trying to sleep.

as for the pic, Lady SJ, now that i've thought about it, it kinda disturbed me, that he would be depicted that way w/out his permission. i know i'm treating him like a real person, but still...
thanx anyway, though, i did immediately...*** in my pants.
that word was deleted by me, not at all appropriate!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow...girl ya gots it bad.......LOL..it's all good...just thought I hook a homegirl up....

[B]okay... *taking a deep breath*...i know i will probably regret this & will be laughed off the boards, but...

I AM DESPERATELY, DISPARAGINGLY, TOTALLY & COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH VEGETA.

this is probably no surprise to any of you who have read my posts. anyway, this is a real problem. people have told me to stop watching dbz & forget about him & move on with my life, but you know what? i don't want to do any of those things. i have never in 22 years felt this way before & i don't want it to stop. plus, no other guy has what he has. every guy i meet i compare to vegeta & it's always no contest. he's just so utterly amazing in every way. i used to be tough but now i bawl like a baby when i hear the theme song for "7th heaven" for christsake b/c i want to have his children. this is just an example of my pathetia (that is, the state of being pathetic). i feel like i'm going crazier than i already am, which, believe me, is hard to do.

i need serious help. what do i do??? is there any hope?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! i just want some friggin' sympathy cuz everyone who knows about this makes fun of me & gives me bad advice but i thought maybe you guys would understand. [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww.. sweetie..

*mental hug*

i know how ya' feel.. it's amazing how much sh*t i get 4 liking Gohan Son, so you know what i do? I keep liking him. Hell, I even created a site to show my frikkin love for him! [url]http://expage.com/gohansgirlie[/url]

and i get super p*ssed off when i see anyother screen-names even REMOTELY close to a gohan lover! Total jealousy!

I know how ya feel, it's not fair.. he's a doodle on a peice of papaer, but d*mn is he hott!! perfect face, perfect personality, can fly, perfect bu.. um anyways

this is a good place to turn, several super fans seem to be here.. and if ya wanna talk to a huge veggie-lover, i'd suggest talking to Lisa-chans.. my very good online buddy! [email][email protected][/email]

it helped me alot! keep liking him! you go girl!:love: :tasty: :devil: :angel: :blush: ;) :)

veggie-chan -->:smirk:

[B]why do we get so much sh*t for lusting after dbz characters? i mean, they're the sexiest cartoon characters ever. h*ll, i think they're sexier than most men! [/B][/QUOTE]

I said the same thing before I met my Toby-chan.....it's all a matter of finding someone that has what you want......and it's all yours...for real...not no fantasy, ya know........Like I said earlier I always said my hubby was Vegeta trapped in Derek Jeter's body....I done did good....:laugh: