OtakuBoards

this is DEAD serious folks...

Lady Macaiodh

okay... *taking a deep breath*...i know i will probably regret this & will be laughed off the boards, but...

I AM DESPERATELY, DISPARAGINGLY, TOTALLY & COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH VEGETA.

this is probably no surprise to any of you who have read my posts. anyway, this is a real problem. people have told me to stop watching dbz & forget about him & move on with my life, but you know what? i don't want to do any of those things. i have never in 22 years felt this way before & i don't want it to stop. plus, no other guy has what he has. every guy i meet i compare to vegeta & it's always no contest. he's just so utterly amazing in every way. i used to be tough but now i bawl like a baby when i hear the theme song for "7th heaven" for christsake b/c i want to have his children. this is just an example of my pathetia (that is, the state of being pathetic). i feel like i'm going crazier than i already am, which, believe me, is hard to do.

i need serious help. what do i do??? is there any hope?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! i just want some friggin' sympathy cuz everyone who knows about this makes fun of me & gives me bad advice but i thought maybe you guys would understand.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: WOW!!!:cool: Are u serious?! Because I think that's kinda..............well.....different!? Usually girls are in :love: with Trunks,Gohan,or Goku!

Before I leave I just have one more thing to say................................YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!:cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]okay... *taking a deep breath*...i know i will probably regret this & will be laughed off the boards, but...

this is probably no surprise to any of you who have read my posts. anyway, this is a real problem. people have told me to stop watching dbz & forget about him & move on with my life, but you know what? i don't want to do any of those things. i have never in 22 years felt this way before & i don't want it to stop. plus, no other guy has what he has. every guy i meet i compare to vegeta & it's always no contest. he's just so utterly amazing in every way. i used to be tough but now i bawl like a baby when i hear the theme song for "7th heaven" for christsake b/c i want to have his children. this is just an example of my pathetia (that is, the state of being pathetic). i feel like i'm going crazier than i already am, which, believe me, is hard to do.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! i just want some friggin' sympathy cuz everyone who knows about this makes fun of me & gives me bad advice but i thought maybe you guys would understand. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm just like you, crazy for Trunks. Believe, my friend keep telling me I need serious help, especially my cousin. I hit her during my sleep. :wigout:

i've always had a thing for bad boys...

vegeta'd look sooo great in a white t-shirt, black jeans, a black leather biker jacket & shades, riding down the strip in the middle of the night on a harley with that gorgeous hair blowing all over the place & that famous smirk on his face...

"nobody kills kakkarott while i'm around."

plus...he's a prince...an evil, twisted prince...

somebody stop me, now, or i'll start relaying fantasies. i'll think i'll go to my bedroom for awhile...ALONE--if you know what i mean.

OK, i almost feel the same way about Andriod 18, but i know she is a cartoon, therefore i know i can not get anywhere with her because SHE IS ON A FRIGGIN PEICE OF PAPER FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!! so it still amazes me that you think that you are ever going to meet vegeta.

Don't feel bad. There are alot of Trunks lovers who said practically the same thing. We all love somebody in this world who we can't possibly get with, like Tom Cruise or somebody, and yours just happens to be an anime character. So? I love Trunks, and he's an anime character. That doesn't mean that I can't dream about him. So don't be ashamed.

[B]okay... *taking a deep breath*...i know i will probably regret this & will be laughed off the boards, but...

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! i just want some friggin' sympathy cuz everyone who knows about this makes fun of me & gives me bad advice but i thought maybe you guys would understand. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ummm.... I'd just go with it. I mean, I have a thing for Pan.. though I don't go around comparing every girl I meet to her. Hrmmm... you're an interesting case indeed :D[/SIZE]

it is not wierd to love a peice of paper with pretty colours on it.....well it is.....but if you are crazy, (literally) then just go with it.......but you gotta get over it someday....I AM crazy also, i get hyper at school and bite pencielcases and- oops, thats enough.:smirk:

TIP. to get over it, try getting drunk, then go to a guys place and.........you know the rest.:smirk:

TIP. also, maybe cut down on thinking about cartoons, think about REAL guys....:smirk:

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! i just want some friggin' sympathy cuz everyone who knows about this makes fun of me & gives me bad advice but i thought maybe you guys would understand. [/B][/QUOTE]:cool: Although I'm a cool guy I think that the adult version of Videl is too fine, I'm not trying to sound devoted to her or anything but she just looks good!!! Oh yeah I'm supposed to be talking about your problem,I can relate to what your talking about, the only way to get over him is to just stay in love with him and eventually you'll get tired of wanting something you just can't have so you'll just give up:p :cool:

If i was a girl, i wouldn't like gokou just because he can be a reall dumba$$ sometimes. but i am surprised chichi hasn't cheated on him, he is so forgiving. :laugh: :laugh: I think it would be funny to see Gokou forgive somebody that was about to destroy the earth, but not forgive chichi and ditch that *****:laugh: :laugh:

Guest Pikeon

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! i just want some friggin' sympathy cuz everyone who knows about this makes fun of me & gives me bad advice but i thought maybe you guys would understand. [/B][/QUOTE]LIke that other dude. IM in love with teen Videl with her hair long.
Anyway's it suck tryna forget. You'll be on with ur life at one point. And then semthing in your mind just goes rember that one cartoon with the cute person in it? Ad then ur reminded again aboutt htat person. IT sucks.
SO i say this. DRAW VEGITA CUT HIM OUT. AND DO IT LIKE U SHOULD TO A PAPER ,GIRL! :D :D YOU'WILL BE CURED BELIVE ME1

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]LIke that other dude. IM in love with teen Videl with her hair long.
Anyway's it suck tryna forget. You'll be on with ur life at one point. And then semthing in your mind just goes rember that one cartoon with the cute person in it? Ad then ur reminded again aboutt htat person. IT sucks.
SO i say this. DRAW VEGITA CUT HIM OUT. AND DO IT LIKE U SHOULD TO A PAPER ,GIRL! :D :D YOU'WILL BE CURED BELIVE ME1 [/B][/QUOTE]
Or just scre* the Tv when he is on

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'd just go around on the internet finding shrines for that particualr person, and constantly look at 'em until he/she gets boring and dull...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

This is a good idea.

Shadowgohan, don't try to get people in trouble. Before you get cure, you'll be at the police station.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]OK, i almost feel the same way about Andriod 18, but i know she is a cartoon, therefore i know i can not get anywhere with her because SHE IS ON A FRIGGIN PEICE OF PAPER FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!! so it still amazes me that you think that you are ever going to meet vegeta. [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel the same way sometimes with 18...:cool: