OtakuBoards

this is DEAD serious folks...

Lady Macaiodh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]unfortunately, my feelings grow a million times stronger when i am drunk. &, yes, i have gotten drunk & fantasized about vegeta while having sex. the guys always get confused when i start whispering "oh my beautiful saiyan prince" over & over.

you guys think i'm joking????? [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, big time, thats really kool.....funny!
say its a pet-name for them, you know like snuggle-muffins, but say its saiyan-prince instead!!

[B]unfortunately, my feelings grow a million times stronger when i am drunk. &, yes, i have gotten drunk & fantasized about vegeta while having sex. the guys always get confused when i start whispering "oh my beautiful saiyan prince" over & over.

you guys think i'm joking????? [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, I believe you. Drinking only make things worse, not helping it. When you're drunk, you lost control of yourself, you can't think clear anymore. Stay cool and alert, so you'll know what are you doing.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

LOL, big time, thats really kool.....funny!
say its a pet-name for them, you know like snuggle-muffins, but say its saiyan-prince instead!! [/B][/QUOTE]

that's what i do say. but it always messes up their rhythm when they first hear it. they're like, "huh?" that's kinda sucks, you know how important rhythm is.

lol!
i just remembered this.
there was actually this one guy, josh, who got better whenever he heard it, once he was used to me saying it. he would always get this big grin on his face & go completely crazy. i think it was because he was dirt poor (you know, struggling musician) & i was calling him royalty. it was a massive boost to his ego!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[B]lol!
i just remembered this.
there was actually this one guy, josh, who got better whenever he heard it, once he was used to me saying it. he would always get this big grin on his face & go completely crazy. i think it was because he was dirt poor (you know, struggling musician) & i was calling him royalty. it was a massive boost to his ego!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Rythm, huh? hehehehe.....very important :smirk: :D

your kool, and make me smile!
i belive you....but for i have never got drunk.....i donot know if i lose control.....plus, i AM NOT a liteweight...i can take alot b4 i get a little light headed...

[B]

Rythm, huh? hehehehe.....very important :smirk: :D

your kool, and make me smile!
i belive you....but for i have never got drunk.....i donot know if i lose control.....plus, i AM NOT a liteweight...i can take alot b4 i get a little light headed... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hopefully you'll never get drunk.

Lady Macaiodh, Have you ever thought that you're not realistic. You know, dreaming too much and lost touch of reality.

maybe one day you'll wake up to find yourself with funny clothes and a 2-D look about yourself!!!:D
ahh, no i hope i wont get drunk...piccolo wanna be on my frineds list?
Lady Macaiodh, wanna be on my friends list?

ahh, nooo, these girls in my class got drunk ALOT at a "girls only" party, they are 13.
and i don't drink ALOT....1 time i have felt light headed, but then again, it was at a family party and i had alot of chocolate cake aswell.....

[B]ahh, nooo, these girls in my class got drunk ALOT at a "girls only" party, they are 13.
and i don't drink ALOT....1 time i have felt light headed, but then again, it was at a family party and i had alot of chocolate cake aswell..... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I feel light headed every so often.. but that's right after I sucked the helium out of a ballon :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I feel light headed every so often.. but that's right after I sucked the helium out of a ballon :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

i do that sometimes......i like my voice afterwards :p and they should give, FREE HELIUM FOR EVERYONE!!!

[B]honey, i've never had touch w/ reality. who would want to, reality bites, as they say. they even made a movie out of it.
anyway, i've been burned before & it kinda makes sense to love someone who isn't real. i mean, vegeta will never hurt me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Reality, but it is reality. I'm kind of lost that you got burned before, is that mean you broke your heart once before? If you did, I understand that you don't want to get in touch with reality. Anyway, try to observe around more, you'll notice the beauty of nature, and someday, you won't be obsess with cartoon character anymore. Vegeta can't hurt you, because he isn't real, but he also cannot give you true feeling too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

Anyway, try to observe around more, you'll notice the beauty of nature, and someday, you won't be obsess with cartoon character anymore. Vegeta can't hurt you, because he isn't real, but he also cannot give you true feeling too. [/B][/QUOTE]

first, i do notice the beauty of nature. i commune w/ nature more than i do people. i love my family's land so much. it's so beautiful when i'm standing in the north field where the trees are sparse, and the moon is full and send shafts of light through the branches. this one night, i was sitting there meditating and this brilliant flash of light caught my eye from the ground. the moon had just risen in the south and one of those light shafts had caught a dew-drop on a blade of grass. it looked like a diamond.

second, it hurts me what you say about true feeling. i know my feelings are real. but i forgive you. you just really do not understand.

I find it odd I never saw this post before..... hmm

Anyway.... i didn't read it all because I'm lazy.... and I don't even know why I'm replying.... oh yeah...

I don't have an obsession with anyone from DragonBall.... well.... maybe Trunks.... but Shinji from EVA... or Kaoru... now thats an obsession.....

[B]

first, i do notice the beauty of nature. i commune w/ nature more than i do people. i love my family's land so much. it's so beautiful when i'm standing in the north field where the trees are sparse, and the moon is full and send shafts of light through the branches. this one night, i was sitting there meditating and this brilliant flash of light caught my eye from the ground. the moon had just risen in the south and one of those light shafts had caught a dew-drop on a blade of grass. it looked like a diamond.

second, it hurts me what you say about true feeling. i know my feelings are real. but i forgive you. you just really do not understand. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know how you feel LM, I felt the same way too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B].......Every single one of u that claims to be crazy when your quite clearly not pisses me off...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Correction, We're obsess with fictional character, but we're well in touch with reality. We know what is going on around us. We're perfectly normal people who happen to love cartoon character.