OtakuBoards

My Son (pics, hopefully)

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue][size=1] Ironically, this has all brought me closer to Jesus than ever.[/size][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Congradulations. I'll be getting you a Hallmark card just for the occasion.

However you wish to cope with it, you may.

Just remember that it makes you, somehow, a stronger person whenever you come out merely scarred.

That's all I really have to say.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue][size=1]**smacks him, as a joke**

Call me, you idiot! (Joke, but not the part about you calling me.)

I am a Christian, a very strong one, in fact. Ironically, this has all brought me closer to Jesus than ever. I can just imagine my son in heaven, growing up there, how happy he must be, how lucky he is to escape the misery of this world and meet Jesus face-to-face. I can't wait to meet him, for him to rush into my arms for the first time, calling "Mama!" It will be beautiful.

But I can't wait for the rest of my life to happen as well. It's going to be beautiful, too.

PS: We know the secret -- Jesus was behind the couch the whole time. Just think on that, everyone. He's right behind every corner, waiting to embrace us all in his loving arms.[/size][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[b][size=1]

That is great, LadyM! God works it mysterious ways. It may be a blessing in disguise. I know you might find that hard to believe, but it may be one. Just think that little Christophe is up above watching over you. He loves you very much and that is why you need to stay strong.[/b][/size]

It's funny how I can say I'm sorry for your loss as many times as I want, and I give you all my condolence but it will never bring him back.

I can see that you're hurt deeply right now. You should talk to someone, whether that be a friend, your family, a professional, and if all else fails, you can always talk to God. But you've got to let someone help you, and be willing to help yourself out.

And if you ever need an ear to listen, and you can't get anyone, my door is forever open. Really. IM me, it's Moonbeamxvi.

I am very very sorry for your loss. I know words alone cannot help you. but you must not do anything might not live to regret. You must be strong. You must hang on. This is what God wanted. Just keep in mind Christophe is in heaven. Things will get better(eventually). I am sure every thing will be alright.

God be with you, speak to you, and move in you and through you.

Believe it or not, I've prayed the Spirit over you on more than one occasion--and I'll continue to do so.

You've touched me today, Deb, in a greater way than ever before. I've thanked you once already, but I thank you again.

God bless you.

-Justin

[color=crimson]You know, I find it ironic that you are going through the same thing my mom went through when my brother, Christopher, died at birth. I wasn't even 1. We found out he died on April 1st, thus I am not a fan of April Fool's Day.
Jeez...I didn't even know I would have had a younger brother until I was four. My parents didn't want to tell me. My mom also had the nervous breakdown and disappear for awhile thing. She came back, and turned into a workaholic. My dad always stayed with me and the rest of my siblings. He worked for the first aid squad in the town, so he had more time.
I saw my mom go through the same exact thing you are going through for the first 4 years of my life. It takes time to heal.
Good luck, and I will remember Christophe as much as I remember Christopher.

~Lumi ^_^[/color]