Chib Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Who is the most complex character? Vegeta. It's hard to get around him, but I like him.
Vegitto4 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I would have to go with him, or Piccolo just because he dosen't talk much, and nobody really knows that much about him. But vegeta is a real mystery, who was his mom, i never knew who it was
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hrmmm... I'd say Guru(sp?). The eldest Namek, very mysterious character indeed :)[/SIZE]
Vegitto4 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 he is defintely up there, but what about Koola, nobody knows about her
Break Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]he is defintely up there, but what about Koola, nobody knows about her [/B][/QUOTE] coola is a girl????? hmmm, i thought he/she/it was a boy, oh well. i think the most coplex is Vegita or Piccolo, both always turn their backs in photos ~(pictures, you know on the net?)~ and they hardly ever talk much?
piccolo Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Vegeta and Piccolo. They have a hard time to control their temper. And there is some mystery about them, that make me interested in them.
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]coola is a girl????? hmmm, i thought he/she/it was a boy, oh well.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya, so did I.. though Vegitto4 might have been thinking about this other person (I forget her name) that not much is known about her............... I was gonna say something else but I forgot.. Hrmm..[/SIZE]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Piccolo and Veggie-Chan.....and not for nothing 18.....
Guest Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Coola is a boy.. Ever hear: Dont Believe Everything You Hear?
Ryan Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I'm saying the Androids...We only know that they were humans created into androids by Dr. Gero but that is all..Other than them Piccolo..I've always wanted to know Goku's mother also
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]I'm saying the Androids...We only know that they were humans created into androids by Dr. Gero but that is all..Other than them Piccolo..I've always wanted to know Goku's mother also [/B][/QUOTE] I had posted a topic about the Saiya-jin moms a while back...it's a good point....You do get intrigued by the mothers of Goku and Vegeta, hmmmm who were they?????:eek:
lil_hell4t Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 complex!!!!...hmm..cells is sorta but he has no feelings (well you know what i mean)..so i guess ill say..hmm gohan???
PiroMunkie Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [SIZE=1][i]There[/i] we go! I found who I was thinking of. [b]Zangya[/b] Zangya's past is never revealed, though we do know she's one of Bojack's henchmen. Zangya easily defeats Krillin and is killed by Bojack after Gohan kills Bido and Bujin. :D[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 there's no way you could pick goku or his kids, they are as simple as can be--do good, never use your powers for personal gain, eat. i would have to say vegeta or mirai trunks, b/c of all the sh*t they've been through in life. suffering has a way of complicating things, to say the least.
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 well, i wish i knew the whole story behind bojack, but i dont trust planet namek. so if anybody can give a good site with his story than i would be great full.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now