OtakuBoards

Most compex character

Chib

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]he is defintely up there, but what about Koola, nobody knows about her [/B][/QUOTE]

coola is a girl?????
hmmm, i thought he/she/it was a boy, oh well.

i think the most coplex is Vegita or Piccolo, both always turn their backs in photos ~(pictures, you know on the net?)~ and they hardly ever talk much?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]coola is a girl?????
hmmm, i thought he/she/it was a boy, oh well.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya, so did I.. though Vegitto4 might have been thinking about this other person (I forget her name) that not much is known about her............... I was gonna say something else but I forgot.. Hrmm..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]I'm saying the Androids...We only know that they were humans created into androids by Dr. Gero but that is all..Other than them Piccolo..I've always wanted to know Goku's mother also [/B][/QUOTE]

I had posted a topic about the Saiya-jin moms a while back...it's a good point....You do get intrigued by the mothers of Goku and Vegeta, hmmmm who were they?????:eek:

there's no way you could pick goku or his kids, they are as simple as can be--do good, never use your powers for personal gain, eat.
i would have to say vegeta or mirai trunks, b/c of all the sh*t they've been through in life. suffering has a way of complicating things, to say the least.