OtakuBoards

good old SNES games

Lord Prozen

Uniracers is a game in which you control a unicycle and you race through various courses. Trust me, it's way cooler than I could ever make it sound, heh (mostly because I've never played it). From what I've heard, though, it has awesome track designs and great controls.

I always wanted to play Lufia II but, as was the problem when I was younger, my dad never bought it, heh. I can't wait until I can actually afford to buy video games myself lol.

That, unfortunately, is another problem with cartridges. Unless you keep them in a Howard Hughes-like environment, they will get dirty eventually (about half of my cartridges don't work anymore ~_~). This is why I thoroughly enjoy it when Nintendo re-releases games.

Personally, I prefer the Mega Man games on NES (well, most of them, anyway) over the SNES games (except Mega Man X2 - I love that game).

And, yes, games do take a chunk out of your soul. But it's mostly the crappy parts that nobody cares about.

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
My favorite SNES game would have to be Chrono Trigger. One of the best RPG's i've ever played^-^. The characters are awesome, and so is the sotry.
I love how each character [spoiler]comes from their own time, instead of all of em living in the same time era.[/spoiler]
I never actually finished the game...but I will this December^___^.
Yep, Chrono trigger's gonna cost $20 for Playstation this december. :D
--

Okay, hmm....Another game that I really liked for SNES was Earthbound. I only got to play a little of it considering it was my friends, and I did not own it. Hehe, that games funny^-^ plus it was an RPG...so that's another reason why I liked it so much.
--

Super Mario all Star is another game that I really enjoyed. It had a whole lot of Super Mario games in one. I mostly played Super mario 3. My favorite mario game:D
[/size]
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]
Another game no one seems to talk about anymore is Uniracers. I thought that was pretty damn cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#707875]I remember that. My cousin had it...and I played it a few times at his place. It was alright. It got a little boring/monotonous after a while.

But it was certainly a unique game. I remember it feeling very Sonic-like, for obvious reasons.[/color]