NashvilleDream

1) Take 2 slices of plain, white bread
2) Add scoops of your favourite ice cream on one of the slices of bread
3) Slice banana's and place them on top of the ice cream
4) Drown it all in choclate sauce and sprinkles
5) Place other slice of bread on top of everything
6) enjoy!

mmmm, heavan i tell ya! I could eat them anytime, anywhere :D
but whenever i have fries i [b]insist[/b] i eat them with ketchup and mayo mixed together, although everyone around me thinks it's gross!

• 3 weeks later...
Well, lets see....
1) I won't eat my potatos unless they're mashed, salted, and mixed with ketchup.
2) If there is a usable square cup in a house, I won't drink from anything else.
3)I must put my M&Ms into groups with one of each color until they are all in a group, then I eat the smaller groups first, but I just let the M&Ms melt in my mouth, I won't chew them.
4) I eat regular pizza backwards, and stuffed crust the right way.
5) I won't eat a sandwich (unless it's PB&J or tuna fish (which I eat with cheese on it)) unless it has one of everything on each slice of bread: Mayo, lettuce, cheese, musturd, ketchup, and meat.

That's all I can think of right now.

I eat my food in a circle. Well not a litterall circle but on the plate. I go around until there is none left. I also eat my dessert first so when I finish I won't have to cram it down. If I have gum in my mouth I stick it on the plate and gross everyone out. These and more can be bought in my book Eating Habits of HellsFire.

What the hell is ketchup you freaky Americans? It is called [i] Tomato Sauce[/i]. Idiots. lol

If I have a pie for dinner, I get a square in the pastry, fold it back, pour Tomato sauce in the hole, flip the "lid" back over, and put sauce on top.

I also partake of Tomato sauce on poached eggs, mashed potatoes, crumbed fish/chicken, sausages.

Tomato Sauce is da bomb.

ALso, ham and gherkin sammiches are nice.

*gives one to Syk*

Guest PhoenixFlame
ketchup and tomato sauce are different dude...ive eaten both they have a quite different taste...ketchup is what you put on hotdogs or whatever tomato sauce is what you make pizzas and such with..dont call americans freaky....you in france or something?cause if you wanna know whats freaky is the fact that people in france make such strong perfumes cause they cant bathe often enough...mainly to cover up their stench

Oh, yeah. I am definitely from France. :rolls eys:

I am from Australia. You put tomato sauce on hotdogs, sausages, chips, whatever. American culture is not the only thing in the whole entire world. I was bing sarcastic about Americans being freaky, sheesh. Get some social perception.

And don't take your problem with French people out on me. What you said was a load of crap anyway.

"To cover up their stench"

Geez. Grow up, please.

• 3 months later...
I have 2.
I seem to have an obcession with Ranch Salad Dressing. I eat it on EVERYTHING. I have no idea why. French Fries, Corn, Hamburgers, Steak, you name is ill drench it. And If its not ranch dressing its ketchup.

Me more wierd one, is I have this thing for sour cream on pizza. I have no idea why this tastes good to me, but i could eat it over and over agian. Mmmmm..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SasukeUchiha [/i]
[B]
I seem to have an obcession with Ranch Salad Dressing. I eat it on EVERYTHING. I have no idea why. French Fries, Corn, Hamburgers, Steak, you name is ill drench it. And If its not ranch dressing its ketchup.

[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=royalblue]I Love Ranch on everything, TOO! I loved it since high school, I got my mom hooked on it too.

I love to eat [b]?HOT?[/b] :flaming: Salsa (not that jar stuff either ~ home make good stuff for me) on everything; Egg roles and Chinese food, Mexican food ~oh everything Mexican, Pizza, Chicken, Steaks, and so on.

I like to eat something sweet and then something salty right afterwards. Not really at the same time, but like I will eat a chocolate bar and them eat some potato chips (something like that). I can?t have one with out the other.

With my weird ketchup habit I love to put a lot of black pepper and salt in it before I dip my fries or O-rings in it, Mummmm.
[/color]

[size=1][color=chocolate]Well, I like to eat, like you said, usually anything with ketchup, although in the end I usually end up sick from eating too much ketchup. But I'm pretty sure that's normal.

Another habit is that I like anything with cinnamon on it. I am a big cinnamon fan, although I don't do it much because my family would probably ban cinnamon from me, and my friends...well I guess I wouldn't care...
And I liek regular Cheerios with orange juice.[/size][/color]

Here are my crazed food habits:

[list=1]
[*]Pizza- everyday pizza night for like one week. From lunch to dinner. I had some in breakfast one time.
[*]I feel like chicken tonight- I only eat baked chicken ONLY; from either Boston Market, Luby's, and my grandma (she makes the best chicken!!!
[*]Breakfast- I eat eggs, bacon, toast/waffles/pancakes and drink with milk, orange juice, coffee, and/or soda. Pretty good.
[*]Burgers- McDonald's and Waterburger. The best burgers I eat every week days or weekends!
[/list=1]

One more crazy food eats. Ever had Moca Frappacinos with double chesseburgers? My mom and I did; and it was good!!:tasty: :tasty:

[color=darkblue]I like to put buttered popcorn on ice cream. It's almost like kettle corn. I also can't eat a cheeseburger unless it has ketchup and exactly half of my fries on it.[/color] [color=firebrick]It used to be a speed tactic in my high school, since by the time that you actually buy and sit down with your food the period is over, but now they just don't taste right to me without them.[/color]