OtakuBoards

Crazy food habits

NashvilleDream

I've been meaning to start this thread for a while now, i just never got around to it. I thought it would be pretty funny if we all posted out crazy food habits, so here I go, mine are
1) mac & cheese w/ ketchup
2) mac and cheese w/ hot sauce
3) rice w/ eggs, covered in ketchup
4) mashed potatoes w/ ketchup (not too much, or it'll be really gross)
5) scrambled eggs w/ ketchup (only way i'll eat em, & they have to be VERY dry)

Black eyed peas with ketchup and Hapi Seaweed Wraos are probably the strangest theings i eat. Butr i also have the ability to eat soemthing like a choclate ice cream anbd then emidiantly after, eat a peice of Crab Sushi or a ham sandwhich. So thats kinda strange.

[size=1] Heh. I'd seriously eat Ketchup on [i]anything[/i].

When I have a hamburger, I put a whole lot of it on the bun, both sides. Then I put a large smudge of it on the plate and dip the hamburger in from there with the ketchup still inside the buns as well.

I also use large amounts of ketchup when I eat chicken fingers...nearly drowing the things so much that they appear to be bloodied.

I also like to put tabasco sauce on anything as well. Eggs. Hash Browns...Tacos. Those are the usual things. But I also put it on other things as well. I like hot. It's a good taste.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][size=1] When I have a hamburger, I put a whole lot of it on the bun, both sides. Then I put a large smudge of it on the plate and dip the hamburger in from there with the ketchup still inside the buns as well.

I also use large amounts of ketchup when I eat chicken fingers...nearly drowing the things so much that they appear to be bloodied.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]That is exactly how I am! I have to have tons of ketchup to dip my burger/chicken sandwich in. People think it's weird, but ketchup is HEAVEN!

I think this thread should have been called "What would you eat with Ketchup?"[/color][/size]

My cousin puts ketchup on everything. I don't see how people can do that. I will put syrup on almost anything. Eggs, potatoes, corn, etc. But if I have all three of these on my plate I'll mix them and put on some A1 Steak Sauce. If it's corn, rice, string beans, and mashed potatoes. I'll mix all for of them and put on some sauce then eat it. Then I put steak sauce on plain rice. But I have to do it when no one's looking cause I get in trouble. ^^

My drinking habits are even weirder. Anything that's not alcohol, orange juice, milk, vinegar, or apple juice I'll miz together. I don't care what it is. I'll mix everything we got and then put once piece of ice in it because there's not enough room in the cup for more than that.

I'll mix: Sprite, Coke, Mr. Pibb, water, one piece of ice, grape juice. Pepsi, lemonade, real lemon juice, and fruit punch all together. It's good too.

Ketchup lovers unite! ^_~

I eat a sandwich with Cheetos mixed inside. It gives it a nice crunch.
I don't eat McDonald's fries with ketchup-- I think it'll ruin it.
With a Big Mac, I eat it layer by layer just for fun.
I put ice in milk-- it makes it cooler.

o.0 we should start a katchup lovers federation!

Potato chips are good on tuna sandwiches.
Peanutbutter and carrots.
peanut butter and icecream.
peanut butter and cheese.
m&ms and banana
peanut butter and banana
I have to have water with EVERYTHING
SOURCROUT!

alrite, the last two are a little off subject. sry!

:therock:

I eat mashed potatoes and mashed pumpkin together. Though I don't think that's too weird...

How about grilled sea-legs with ketchup and vinegar? Grilling them is unusual in itself, they're usually deep-fried. But with vinegar and ketchup, it's the best.

Well, at holloween, I sometimes eat part of the pumpkin. I don't know why................AND KETCHUP WITH MEATLOFE(sp?) IS THE BEST!!!! thats not to weird. But this might, if I have like fried chicken for dinner (witch is da' bomb), I'll have like mochi for dessert/desert. (mochi is ice cream with a thin layer of rice around it.)

[color=#707875]Hm...I don't really think I have any weird food habits, as such.

Oh, wait. Yes I do...

I'm a closet Fortune Cookie lover. I actually [i]like[/i] eating Fortune Cookies more than reading my fortune. My entire family thinks I'm insane for liking the taste of them so much. But I do! I'm a Fortune Cookie Fanatic!

V_V;;[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#707875]I'm a closet Fortune Cookie lover. I actually [i]like[/i] eating Fortune Cookies more than reading my fortune. My entire family thinks I'm insane for liking the taste of them so much. But I do! I'm a Fortune Cookie Fanatic!
V_V;;[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

kaiya!! i love the taste of fortune cookies too!
i think it has a sort of lemony-flavor....
yum!

I won't put ketchup on anything but fries. That is it. I also won't use any ketchup unless it is Heinz. I hate that cheap, overly sweet ketchup most places sell or have. Also, if you call it catsup, you're weird. I like weird though.

I hate tomatoes. I LOATHE tomatoes. The smell, the taste, the sight, the texture. Everything. I use some tomato products obviously... but I almost gag at the sight of large pieces of tomatoes.

That's about all that is "weird". I don't know anyone that has a hatred towards any food as much as I do with tomatoes.

Otherwise, I put mustard on white grapes. Kind of tastes like sweet and sour sauce.

Everyone at high school used to mix mayonaise with ketchup and put it all over their fries. It was admittedly very good.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Everyone at high school used to mix mayonaise with ketchup and put it all over their fries. It was admittedly very good. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what Thousand Island dressing is, hehe.

I eat peas with cheese. But they have to be the right sort of peas. Not the huge, pale green ones that look like BB pellets, but the smaller, sweeter, green ones. Grating Red Leicester all over it makes them taste very nice, heh. My mum made me try apple with cheese today, but I wasn't particularly impressed with it.

Ketchup goes well with almost anything. I love tomato things, but not tomatoes themselves- I'll have sauce, soup (Heinz Tomato Soup is the bes in the world), stuff in things (like pizza, curry), but not on their own. [i]Unless[/i] they're in a Bacon, Mozarella and Tomato Panini from Costa.

Uhm... I used to put sugar in my milk, but I've not done that for years now. And I'd have butter with roast beef, heh. That's about it.

• 4 weeks later...
What you have to do see, is take a pie, AKA mouse coffin, remove the top bit and add every kind of sauce or sauce like condiment in your house, preferably without taking notice of what they are, mix it through and replace the top bit.

Procede to eat and try to determine exactly what it was that you added, could be that I am an exceptionally easily amused kind of guy, but it is somewhat fun trying to work out all the flavours.

For even more fun, get a friend to join in and flavourise each others so that you really have no idea whats in there. All in all it can get somewhat risky, but its worth the occasional jelly crystal laced pie for the amusement you get out of it.