OtakuBoards

Crimson Lighting

Assassin

[color=darkblue][size=1]Wow, those are very good, Aoshi! I've been looking for those kinds of b/g everywhere...

That is very good, Aoshi. That image of Crim is very good, it's hard to find those. Nice job, I hope to see more! ^___^

[b]Rating:9.8/10[/b]

-Lan[/color][/size]

I really like this one,I really like the color and the design of the background because both of them go really great with the pic of Crim.Also the quote and the text color go really great with the banner.Everything is really great and there is nothing wrong with it,you did a great job on it,and I hope to see more!!

Your steering in the right direction with this but the text placement needs to be imrpoved and change the "K.K.C" font =\. Also I can't tell whether you used color dodge or burn but stray far away from those two blending modes the excesive blackness doesn't look good and neither do some of the really white/bright spots =o. The stock image also looks a little weird but that can probably due just fine maybe if the sig was wider instead of longer the stock image would look better, just my 2.5 cents :P.

[size=1][color=crimson]Thanks Zero that helped alot. I didnt use color dodge I used overlay mode. It took me a while but in about all the sigs I made they have white in them. Anyway I see what you mean like the font that says K.K.C needed to be different. But I tried something alittle different than the 04 3b font.
[/color]
[/size]

It does sort of need a border but, it still looks just as awesome!
That's a really nice pic of Crim and that background looks so nice!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hittokiri Zero [/i]
[B]Your steering in the right direction with this but the text placement needs to be imrpoved and change the "K.K.C" font =\. [I]Also I can't tell whether you used color dodge or burn but stray far away from those two blending modes the excesive blackness doesn't look good and neither do some of the really white/bright spots =o.[/I] The stock image also looks a little weird but that can probably due just fine maybe if the sig was wider instead of longer the stock image would look better, just my 2.5 cents :P. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's funny, I think what you're saying is the exact opposite of what you're saying. I mean, what you think doesn't look good, I think looks awesome!
It's exactly the kind of thing I like!

[quote]That's funny, I think what you're saying is the exact opposite of what you're saying. I mean, what you think doesn't look good, I think looks awesome!
It's exactly the kind of thing I like![/quote]

It's aquired taste as the banners you make become more and more complex you look back on your old work or others work that looks similar to your old work and then you truly see what's "wrong" with them, I'm not saying you can't like the parts of his banner that I don't but about 99% of the people who have made graphics as long as me will side with me and not you :P.

Oh! Wow! Awesome! Sry i couldn't reply sooner. Me is really really busy lately. ^__^ The BG is sooooo awesome! I like the banner I have now though, so I'll keep this one as a back up! Thanx a bunch! ^________^ *happy dance*

Rating: 8.8/10