OtakuBoards

Digimon: The Fallen

GuyYouMetOnline

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel smirked and hearing that there was going to be a fight made her smile. She looked down to NeoGuilmon and he knew exactly what was up. She looked around her and noticed that each and everyone was either nervous, isolated, or just themselves.

Imperialdramon stopped shortly and David stepped forward. He pointed out to something that looked like a Whamon, Submarimon, and other water type digimon.[/i][/color]

"This is where we can get to the site. How to get there is the problem as we have said before."
[color=ff66cc]"What about Submarimon and Whamon? Submarimon is like a submarine and Whamon can open his mouth, get us aboard, and swim us to wherever."[/color]
"Actually, not what we had in mind. But that's good. Anyways...hey! Where are you going?"
[color=ff66cc]"Nowhere you need to know. I'm starved, gonna ask the digimon what's to eat."[/color]
[color=red]"Wait for me! Angel, you shouldn't be so rude to them."[/color]
[color=ff66cc]"NeoGuilmon, have you ever seen me be nice to anyone? Although I am being "rude", I only have a somewhat attitude to those I know. And them...I don't know them and I don't want to know them, but I bet you anything, I'm going to have to know them. We'll just give them some surprises, alright?"

[i]NeoGuilmon sighed and walked off with Angel. Alexa looked to her and shook her head. Alexa, being the older twin and looked nothing like Angel, always knew that Angel had an attitude.[/i][/color]

"What's wrong with her, Alexa?"
"Nothing. She's always like that. She always has an attitude and doesn't like being near anyone. The only thing good about her is that once she's familiar with you and you're in trouble, she'll jump right in. She won't even think about the risks or consequences. Angel is a troubled kid, she doesn't mean any harm to anyone. Don't worry. She'll come around...sometime."
"Let's hope so. We can't afford any mistakes while we do this."

[color=ff66cc][i]Alexa nodded and looked to where Angel and NeoGuilmon walked off to.

Back where Angel was, NeoGuilmon was in the shallow playing with some Betamon, Gomamon, and Bokamon. Angel sat on a rock playing her vertical flute. As she played, the soothing melody sounded through the whole area and the digimon swam over to her. She kept playing and looked around. Once her song was done, she got up and walked back to the group with NeoGuilmon right beside her.[/i][/size][/color]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David: Before we proceed, I want to determine the exact location of this site. (He takes a laptop computer out of his backpack and turns it on) All right. Distance is good. Resolution good. Run program... what the hell?
Catt: What?
David: I just ran a scanning program to determine the exact location of where we're going. The site is out in the middle of the ocean, and a good ways underwater. I didn't know how we'd get down there, but if I'm interpreting this correctly, that's not a problem. According to this, there's some sort of whirlpool effect. It's not anything close to normal, though. I think there's still something left. He didn't take it all.
Nisha: Who didn't take all of what?
David: I don't know the what, but it was something used in the creation of Kimeramon-long story-but I do know the who: Ken Ichijouji(sp?). It's another long story, but the short version is that he's from an alternate version of what we call the real world. He mentioned something about an unknown energy he used in the creation of Kimeramon. We know that half of Millenniummon's data was included in Kimeramon, but we don't know what this energy is. I think it has something to do with some other dimension called the Dark Ocean, which Ken told us about.
Eric: And I think David's jumping to conclusions again.
David: Maybe, but that doesn't change the situation. We need to get to the whirlpool area. We'll learn if I'm right or not when we get there.

Nisha thought for a second and sat down before openeing her backpack and taking out her laptop.She flipped open the lid and started to tap at the keys quickly.She 'hmmmed' and then continued.

"What are you doing?"asked David looking down at her.
"I'm figuring out a way to get through the whirlpool area and to our destination."Nisha said looking up."You're not the only 2 computer geniuses around here."

Then she put her head down again.A few of her plans didn't work and she groaned.To make sure David was right Nisha also started a scan program and saw that he was right and there was a whirlpool effect going on that could cause some trouble on their journey.

"So you were talking about the Dark Ocean?"Nisha asked without looking up.
"Yeah."David replied.

Nisha 'hmmmed' again and started a search about the Dark OCean.She got some information about it and nodded.

"Yeah.I've heard of it before."Nisha said.She stood and stretched, flexing her fingers from their cramp.She looked around and thought.Suddenly an idea came to her and she started working the keys.

David: (Thinking) Where's Ken when we need him? He's been here before. He found whatever's down there.
[Eric: True, but he wasn't himself when he did.
David: He remembers everything else he did when controlled by the Dark Spores. I don't think he'd be willing to go down there now, but he'll certainly what's there.
Eric: Probably. When are you going to tell them about the Dark Spores?
David: When the reality of this situation hits them. I don't think they truely understand what we're up against. Things like the Spores can wait untill they understand how dangerous this is. After they see us in battle, they'll have an idea of how tough it is to take us down. That should give them an idea of how powerful something has to be to beat us without even trying, like Millenniummon did the first time.
Eric: Yeah, but we're stronger now.
David: So we fight o the level we were at when that happened. It's easy to do. we just don't use the stream. They'll see how tough we were before, and they'll have an idea of Millenniummon's power. Then we'll see if hey're still willing to help]

Guest Skyechild91
Catt stared into space and rubbed Icemons soft ears thoughtfully. "icemon," she said." HAvent we done something like this before?" Icemon trained its sweet blue eyes on its partner." Yeah. You mean the time when your brother fell over board on the cruise?" Catt nodded. She flipped her digivice back open. After a few minutes, she said, excitedly," I think I know a way to get down there easily enough." She waved David over and made her digvice progect a screen. She pointed to the whirlpool. " Okay. This is our destination OUT of water, and," she sadi, tapping a few keys," Is our destination underwater!" She said," Icemon and I had to save my little brother when he fell over board. This is how we did it..."

David: We don't need a way to get underwater. There's something strange about where we're going. One of its effects is some sort of whirlpool. The data indicates that our destination is at the bottom of it. Getting there is simple. Imperialdramon can fly us there. No, the problem is that I don't know what to expect once we get there. The reading from the destination point is very erratic. I can't get a clear image, or even a decent reading. It keeps changeing. The only thing ever remotely similar is a portal to this world, but even that's nothing like this. I just don't know what's there.
Eric: And the only way to find out is to go, which David here will do even if the rest of us don't. He can't resist things like this.
David: Now, we won't make any of you come. It's your choice. So, who's with us?

Guest Skyechild91
You know i am," Catt said, snapping her digivice shut. SHe stood up and grabbed Icemon. "Can we do digi-teleport?" she asked. David looked at her. " Huh?" Catt slapped her plam to her forehead. " Digi-teleport. I tried it with Icemon once. I kind-of made it up, but then it worked, so..." She said," Link your digivice to mine. It helps if there are more people. Icemon?" Icemon stood under her digivice. " I'll get quardinets on the place. You guys, see ya!" She yelled out," DIGI-TELEPORT, EXXICUTE!" There was a flash of light, then Catt and Icemon, where gone.

Alexa: What the hell was that?
David: Some sort of portal. (He tunrs to his laptop) Energy rewuirements are very large. The method won't be effective for more then two or three people and/or Digimon. I don't know how she discovered this, and I certainly don't see the point of using it now. She said she'll be back with coordinates, but I already know those. Besides, I don't think she knows what's there. I don't even know what's there, but I think it's a portal to the Dark Ocean.

Nisha sighed and shrugged before snapping her laptop closed.She stood and placed it in her bag and looked around.It was strange that Catt and Icemon just disappeared.Hopefully they would be back soon to give them the information.Nisha looked at Flamon who sat beside her silently with his eyes closed.Nisha waved a hand in front of his face and he didn't move.Nisha shrugged again and thought he was in meditation because he was tired from waiting with Nisha.

"The Dark Ocean?That place is a portal there?"Nisha said aloud.She thought about it for a while.
"I guess it makes sense.I found something like that when I was searching too.Some type of energy force."

Nisha decided that it wasn't good for Flamon to meditate so long so she brought a wooden flute that was vertical and played a light melody.Nisha watched as Flamon's eyes snapped open and he looked around.Nisha stopped and tucked it into her shirt again.

"About time Flamon.How long were you meditating for?"
"Aw...About ever since you started typing on your laptop.I know how wrapped up you can get."
"Hahaha....You know me too well Flamon."

Nisha and Flamon got up and went to see if she could find anything interesting while they waited for Catt to come back.

Guest Skyechild91
Cat was back. She sat down hard and held her head between her hands. "Damn. What Digimon WAS that?" David looked at her. " I take it you found something?" Catt nodded. She flipped open her digvice and set up a projegtion. She tapped a few things, and a digimon appeared. " I saw it in the whirlpool. Icemon and I had a hard time getting away. It was determind to keep us from telling anyone." She put her head back in her head and it was clear she wasnt going to say anymore. Icemon lay down at her fet, breatheless.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel sat there thinking about the Dark Ocean, how she was there once. Not a single expression changed from her look. It was was solid smirk.

NeoGuilmon looked up and noticed her look. He knew she was thinking about the Dark Ocean. They were there together before. They fought off the Dark Ocean's master's flunkies while they were there.[/i][/color]

[color=red]"Angel. If we get to the Dark Ocean, what do you think'll happen?"[/color]
[color=ff66cc]"I don't know. But, you know what? If we fight, we'll give them something to fight about. Don't worry. It'll be ok. Some reason, I feel like we've been here before and everywhere else."

[i]NeoGuilmon nodded and looked to the others. Angel put on her headphones and listened to her music, blocking the others out. She closed her eyes for a second, but could feel movement around her.[/i][/size][/color]

David: I do [i]not[/i] like this.
[Eric: What do you think it means?
David: I'm not sure. Definately something, though. He's not a very common Digimon.
Eric: Tough, too.
David Not that he'll be a problem. I just don't know what it means.
Eric: Neither do I?
David: And there's only one way to find out. We have to go down there.] Catt, the Digimon you saw is called Devimon. He's only a Champion, but he's stronger then most other Champions. I don't know how well you would have done on your own, but when we all go, we won't have any trouble with him. More significant is why he's there. You don't find Devimon just anywhere. If you se one, he'll have a very good reason for being where he is. We need to find out what, and to do that, we have to go down there. Everyone, it's time to go. (Imperialcramon loads them into himself) Let's do this.

Guest Skyechild91
Catt looked up and nodded. She groaned. "My head..." Icemon went up to her and said. "Its okay, Catt. We're a team We can beat this digimon." She gave her partner a smile and watched. " Al right. Is iot okay for Icemon to go ahead and Digivolve?" Catt asked Dvaid.

David: he should save his strength. I don't know what's down there, and we need to be ready for anything. Imperialdramon can handle Devimon without a problem. (Imperialdramon reaches the whirlpool and flies into it. When Devimon appears, Imperialdramon takes him out with his Positron Laser attack) Nicely done. Now, let's see what's down there.
(Imperialdramon flies to the bottom of the whirlpool. Suddenly, he passes through something and appears on the ground in another world. He transports everyone out of himself, then devolves into Veemon and Wormmon, who move over to Brian and Mike, respectively. Everyone looks around at the world they are in. There is no color to anything; it's all black and white. They are by an ocean, and the water is dark)
Catt: Is this...
Nisha: The Dark Ocean. I'll never forget this place.
David: You've been here before?
Nisha: Yes.
David: In that case, would you please tell us what to expect?

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel noticed that Nisha had been there as well. She smirked at the thought of being here. She had always felt like she belonged here, but not entirely. She looked around and walked off. Eric noticed her leaving and went over to stop her.[/i][/color]

"Excuse me, but I don't know who you are, but you can't walk away from the group without knowing what's going to happen."
[color=ff66cc]"Heh. You don't know me at all. I don't stop for anyone and I don't give a crap about what people say. And another thing, I know what is here and I know what to expect. And I may seem rude and cold but I'm not, this is me. Either get over it or leave me alone."

[i]Angel walked off and NeoGuilmon stayed behind with the now about-to-speak-but-nothing-comes-out-of-the-mouth Eric.[/i]

[color=red]"Don't worry, Eric. She will come around soon enough. She will still have an attitude, but she won't be so cold and rude. She will respect you. Anyways, I must follow, tell the others where we went off to. I believe she's going to the Heart of the Ocean...the Dark Heart Cave. Contact us if you need to know more. I will speak to her."[/color]

[color=ff66cc][i]NeoGuilmon left Eric and followed after Angel to the Dark Heart Cave, which is located at the the deep center of the Dark Ocean. Eric walked over to the group and stood there. David listened to Nisha as she talked about the Dark Ocean.[/i][/size][/color]

[David: Smooth, Eric.
Eric: What? That's how I would have acted if I didn't know who she was.
David: Don't pretend there's nothing between the two of us. They need to get used to the way we act. It's who we are, Eric. And don't worry about Angel. She'll come around. Otherwise, she wouldn't have been chosen.
Eric: I didn't want to give them too much new information at once. We've told them about Millenniummon. That's enough for a while. Give them time to digest that before you tell them anything new.
David: I know. I just don't think we should pretend to be something we're not. Now, I want to hear what Nisha has to say.]

Nisha's eyes became kind of foggy.It was as if she was travelling back into her memories.

"The Dark Ocean....It's a terrible place.As you can see everything has no colour.It's all black and white.It brings bad memories and evil thoughts.Even Ken can tell you that.He was quite normal before he came.Then he was emerged into Darkness and became the Digimon Emperor.And Kari.She also came to this place.Sometimes it may stop digivolution and sometimes you will re-live horrible memories that you'll be weakened and an enemy will strike.The last time I came I re-lived a horrible memory and I will never forget it.Be on your guard at all times."

Everyone was silent for some time.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's short.No time.

Guest Skyechild91
Catt took in a short breath. Icemon nudged her hand and catt nodded. "Well, guys. If were gonna go, lets gt it over with. I dont wanna stay here any longer than i have to. And if that place can prevent you from digvolving," here she raised her gigvice." Im not taking chances. I think we should digivolve now." She grinned a cocky, sarcastic grin. One she rarley used. " Besides, if im late for dinner, my mom'll be more dangerous than any digimon you can think of."
Sorry bou the spelling. this is hurried.

[Eric: David, didn't Ken mention a Kari? he said she was here once, remember?
David: Yes, but we didn't mention her.
Eric: Then how does Nisha know?
David: We know because we met Ken. She might have, or she might have met Kari. Or any of the others Ken told us about. Anyways, Catt's right. We need to get moving.] All right. I don't think the site is too far from here, but I don't know. I'll see if I can get a reading on it. (He takes out his laptop and runs the scanning program) I can't get a clear reading on anything. There's an erratic signal to what I think is the north, but I don't know anything more. Wait. Yes I do. Something just emerged from it and is heading our way. It's a clear signature. I've managed to pinpoint the site, but we'll have to deal with the Digimon coming our way first. Catt, Nisha, Angel, why don't you take this one? Let's see what you and your Digimon can do.

Guest Skyechild91
Catt grinned. "You got it." She took off her digivice. "Ready?" Icemon nodded.
Catt raised her digivice and yelled," DIGIMODIFY! DIGVOLUTION ACTIVATE!" Icemon was engulfed in ice. The ice sparkled and broke. There stood a larger version of Icemon, only not so babyish. He was Freeemon. Catt smiled up at her partner.
OCC:Feezemon is like... matts digimon. i cant remember his name.
Catt swung up on Freezemon's back and said," Lets blow this popcicle stand!"

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]OOC:[/B] Angel walked away from the group.
------------

[B]IC:[/B]

[i]Angel stood in front of the ocean and looked on. She saw a faint figure of rocky area. She knew it to be the Dark Heart Cave. She looked to NeoGuilmon and took out her digivice.[/i]

"Let's do this."[/color]
[color=red]"Right! NeoGuilmon warp digivolve to......NeoMegidramon. Hop on."[/color]

[color=ff66cc][i]Angel got on top of NeoMegidramon's shoulder as they lifted off the ground and flew towards the Dark Heart Cave. They neared it, until they saw a figure to the east of them. Something grabbed NeoMegidramon's tail and caused him to abruptly stop, making Angel nearly fall off into the Dark Ocean. She looked around and found a hand. It was MarineDevimon's hand.[/i]

"MarineDevimon, let go of NeoMegidramon's tail!"[/color]
"Who do you think you are?"
[color=ff66cc]"I am the darkness that makes the Dark Ocean seem like nothing. I am the one you fear. I am... Angel."

[i]MarineDevimon hissed and let go of NeoMegidramon's tail, but didn't leave without a fight. He hit NeoMegidramon with Evil Wind, which made NeoMegidramon blow forward. He turned and looked to MarineDevimon.[/i][/color]

[color=red]"Not a smart thing to do to a dragon virus. Megido Flame!"[/color]

[color=ff66cc][i]A flame erupted from NeoMegidramon and hit MarineDevimon. Since NeoMegidramon was a mega, it was a powerful attack and caused MarineDevimon to die.[/i][/size][/color]

"Alright!!"Nisha said happily
"You ready Flamon?!"
"Yeah!!"he said enthusiastically.
"DIGIMODIFY!!DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!!"Nisha cried.

Flamon was emersed into flames and when they disappeared a new digimon stood before them.

"AGUNIMON!!"he cried.

Nisha stood next to Agunimon.He was taller than she was.

"Are you ready Agunimon?"NIsha asked.
"Of course I'm ready Nisha!"
"Great!"

David: That's a new one.
Mike: What?
David: Nisha's digivice. It'n not like ours are. Hers is different. And now that I'm looking for it, Catt's is the same. Alexa's probably is, too. (He looks back at his laptop) What the hell?
Alexa: What?
David: The signature is gone. I'm picking up a different signature heading toward where the first one emerged. I've also got a digivice signal, but it's different. (Pause) Just as I thought. The digivice has the same type of signature as Nisha's and Catt's do. It's got to be Angel, and the digimon signature is NeoGuilmon at an advanced level. Based on the signal, I think he's at mega. And she's going where we want to go.
Alexa: Then let's get moving.
David: We're not using Imperialdramon this time. Veemon and Wormmon need to save their energy, as I don't know what we'll find. Let's move.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel was soon at the Dark Heart Cave. NeoMegidramon landed and returned to his rookie level. They waited for whatever should happen. Angel figured that she should wait for the others to get there.[/i][/color]

[color=red]"So, what now, Angel?"[/color]
[color=ff66cc]"We wait. For the others. They'll get lost and possibly get attacked by several various digimon...probably randomly. And if they get lost, they'll get seperated. The Cave does that. It picks out each enemy until the group is all away from each other."[/color][/size]

Guest Skyechild91
Catt looked down to Nisha and gave thumbs up. Nisha nodded. Catt called to David," Lets go! Lets beat that moster!" She and Freezemon raced off, Nisha and Agunimon hot on their tails. David an Eric followed, to see how they would do.
Not much, but im busy. Sorry!