OtakuBoards

Digimon: The Fallen

GuyYouMetOnline

(The group reaches Angel and NeoGuilmon at the Dark Heart Cave)
David: I thought it was you.
Angel: What?
David: I detected your digivice. I realized you were heading to this area, so we came. Of course, I don't know what this area is.
Alexa: I don't understand anything here.
David: Well, I think what we're after is in that cave somewhere. et's go.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Before the others could get any further, Angel stopped them.[/i]

"Stop! Do you have any idea what you're up against in that cave?"[/color]
"Uh. No. What are we up against?"
[color=ff66cc]"Plenty. If one of you gets lost, the Dark Heart Cave will scan your weaknesses and fears and use it against you. As well as create images of what you desire, want, or love. Basically what you worship. The Dark Heart Cave is nothing like Milleniummon, it's not worse, but it's equally dangerous. Many have went in and either were deleted or came out evil. I'm going to tell you a few things you all must agree to."[/color]
"Alright. What are they?"
[color=ff66cc]"1) Don't wander off. 2) If you get lost, send a signal, I'll know where to get you. 3) Digivolving works here, but they might turn out a virus type. 4) If we come up against a digimon, don't try to kill it. It might have some helpful advice. When it's done talking, then you can go and delete it. And last, I will lead the group. You don't know where you're going. We want to get to the center of the Cave. There will be many twists and turns. And some turns will lead off to other places. And David? Your laptop won't work here. Nor will Nisha's or Catt's digivice. The only one that will work is mine, for the reason that my digivice is a virus type. Everything here is a virus. Remember that. But not everything is evil, also remember that. Now...we can go."

[i]The others looked to her as she went in. Angel stopped and waited for the others. The first to follow was Alexa, then David, Brian, Eric, and then the others.

As they went deeper into the Cave, the digivices' sent a staticy signal. Nothing was able to get through. The cave got darker and darker and the only thing that was seen was the glowing from NeoGuilmon's stripes and Agunimon's flames.[/i][/size][/color]

Alexa: And I thought the digital world was strange. This place gives a whole new meaning to weird.
David: Weird, yes. And if Angel's right, a perfect place to hide something that you don't want found. If it shows you what you want and you don't know it's a fake, you'll go after it. But if you can somehow resist the effcts of this place, you'll be able to find something here without a problem. I think that's what happened. Someone or something put what we're after in this cave somewhere to hide it from anyone who wanted it. They wouldn't be able to find it in here, because they'd keep seeing illusions. Whoever or whatever hid it here will be able to resist the effects of this place and find it. And I'm willing to bet that whoever or whatever did has some way of knowing that we're here, know about what this place does, and that Angel can lead us through. that person or thing or whatever it is will be coming after us. It'll have the advantage here, so be careful.

Guest Skyechild91
Catt nodded. She was still on Freezemons back, and was a little nervous. She pulled her hat down over her eyes. From there she scanned hte area. It was drk, so there wasnt much to see. Then, she had an idea. "Guys," she said, turning her head toward David." Why dont we tie our Digimon together, or something. Or just hold onto each other. That way we dont get lost. David could ride with me on Freezemon, Angel and Alexa could stick together and Nisha and Eric can go together. That way if we get lost, we'll at least have a partner." She looked to the others to see their oppinions.

OOC: Brian and Mike are with everyone.
---------------------------
David: That would help, but we should focus on not getting seperated in the first place.
Catt: And how do we do that?
David: Well, as long as nobody wanders off, we should be fine. Of course, I don't know anything about this place, so it may not work. I do have a way we could find each other if we're seperated.
Nisha: How?
Alexa: This has something to do with you and Eric, doesn't it?
Eric: Yes. He and I are connected. I know what he sees, hears, says, and even thinks, and he knows what I see, hear, say, and think. Among the thinhs this lets us do is find each other unerringly. If we can set it up so that if we're seperated, it's into two groups, and David and I are in different groups, he and I can lead the groups to each other.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel kept a straight face on and kept walking, the others behind lagged, but soon caught up.

Through the dark cave, it grew darker and darker. Angel stopped and looked to NeoGuilmon.[/i]

"It's time."

[i]NeoGuilmon nodded and closed his eyes. The black grew brighter and brighter, until it became a bright white. He opened his eyes and looked to Angel. She nodded and kept walking. Soon enough, they came to three tunnels. One to the left, middle, and right. The others came up a little behind her and looked to the tunnels. David and Alexa were the first to speak.[/i][/color]
"Well, I think that we should go through the left tunnel. What about you Alexa?"
"I think the left too. So, which is it?"
[color=ff66cc]"It's not the middle, nor the left, nor the right. Hmm... watch. NeoGuilmon...Fireball it."[/color]
[color=red]"With pleasure. Fireball! Paah!"[/color]

[color=ff66cc][i]A miniature meteor erupted from NeoGuilmon's mouth and slammed against the tunnels. The tunnels' started to shake and the images disappeared and a tunnel leading down appeared. Angel walked up to it and looked down. The tunnel went down diagnally and knew that this would be dangerous.[/i]

"NeoGuilmon, digivolve to NeoGrowlmon and take people down, along with Freezemon. It's too steep and someone could get hurt and I'm not going to deal with injured people. Got it?"[/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Catt looks over her shoulder at the three boys. Looks like im stuck with boys. she thought. " Okay, you guys can figure out the seating arrangement, but your all behind me." Eric climbed up behind her, Brian behind him, Mike him. She said," Hold onto the person in front of you, thi is gonna be a bumpy ride!" She felt Erics hands on her waist, tenative. She looked back and gave them incouraging smiles. Then she said," Freezemon! Go!" Freezemon lept down the hole, pushing himself oof of the walls, landing next to NeoGrowlmon.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel watched as the others got off of the large digimon. Not a single expression came across her face. She looked ahead and saw that everything was exactly as it was. She looked to NeoGrowlmon, who devolved to NeoGuilmon. She nodded and kept walking forward.

As the group kept walking Angel put her left arm up vertically. The others stopped and David wondered what was going on.[/i][/color]

"What's going on? Why did we stop? Is something wrong?"
[color=ff66cc]"Ssh! I can't hear."

[i]Angel knelt down on one knee and gave the ground a quick dust. She felt the dirt and then she smelt it. She closed her eyes and put her hand on the ground. Deep tremblings echoed through the cave. She got up and looked to NeoGuilmon, who dimmed the lights. She thought spoke to Alexa.[/i]

["Guess who's coming to us? I'll give you a few hints. It's large, has teeth, walks on two legs, and won't hesitate to kill us."][/color]
["SkullGreymon. Hmm. Let the fun begin."]

[color=ff66cc][i]Alexa turned to David and whispered to him for everyone not to move and to not let any of the digimon fight. He repeated that to everyone else quietly as Angel and Alexa, as well as NeoGuilmon and HyperRosemon got ready for SkullGreymon. NeoGuilmon's bright, white light changed back to the dim glowing black.

The tremblings grew louder and louder and the digimon soon appeared. Angel looked to Alexa and Alexa to Angel. They smirked to each other and then looked to SkullGreymon.[/i]

"NeoGuilmon, warp digivolve!"[/color]
[color=ff66cc]"NeoGuilmon warp digivolve to....NeoMegidramon."[/color]

[color=ff66cc][i]NeoMegidramon and HyperRosemon stood in front of Alexa and Angel as they stood there to fight.[/i][/color][/size]

Guest Skyechild91
Catt looked over to David, and said to Nisha, in mind speech (they had tried this once) Nisha didnt look at her, but said back,< I think they've dont this before. Watch.> Catt truned her head back towards the two girls, and watched.

[Eric: How did Alexa know that there was a SkullGreymon coming? It was Angel that figured it out, wasn't it?
David: Probably the same way we do it.
Eric: Wait a minute. You're saying that Angel and Alexa are connected in the same way we are?
David: Not quite. It's slower, for one thing. After angel got up, it took a few seconds for Alexa to react. It doesn't happen instantly, like with us, but it's there?
Eric: Do you really think that's true?
David: Yes. Not only does it explain this, but it also explains why she had an easier time opening herself. Remember that? We had an easier time with it because of our connection. Brian and Mike had a harder time, but Alexa didn't. I think that's because of her now apparent connection with Angel.]
Alexa: You want to back down, SkullGreymon? (Pause) Didn't think so. HyperRosemon, take him.
HyperRosemon: Of course. Needle Storm! (She fired a large number of thorns at SkullGreymon. When they hit, they exploded. When the dust cleared, SkullGreymon was gone) Easy.
Angel: D*mn!
David: And when we first fought Millenniummon, she got the **** beaten out of her, along with the rest of us. That should give you a vauge idea of what we're up against. Are you still willing to do this?

Guest Skyechild91
Catt stared into the blackness, saying nothing. David loked at her and said," What is it catt?" Catt held her finger to her lips, and he fell silent. Catt's eyes turned bright blue, and flared back to their origonal color. Catt slid off of Freezemon, who stood expactantly. "I think we have more company. Freezemon?"

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel looked ahead and saw that it was Monochromon. She smiled and looked to Catt.[/i]

"No! Don't hurt Monochromon. He's a friend...as well as Drimogemon. NeoMegidramon, let's go greet our old friends shall we?"

[i]NeoMegidramon nodded and lifted Angel into her hands. They stopped in front of Monochromona nd Drimogemon. The two looked to them and then looked to Angel. They soon knew that it was her.[/i]

"Monochromon, Drimogemon. How are you two? Anything unsual things happen during the time I was gone?"

[i]Monochromon answered first and Drimogemon stood on alert.[/i][/color]

"After you left the cave was sealed off by us two, but now...someone came in and cleared the paths and created even greater dangers. We believe it to be Milleniummon. We found data not a long aways from here, but we can't get past. Maybe you and your friends can help us."
[color=ff66cc]"Alright. Hey! *whistles* Let's go! We're moving! These two found somethin'! Might be worth lookin at!"

[i]The others followed as NeoMegidramon and Angel followed Drimogemon and Monochromon. They soon came to a narrow path. At the end was a large door with writing on it. NeoMegidramon devolved back to NeoGuilmon and Angel turned around to David.[/i][/size][/color]

Angel: Could you explain how HyperRosemon got that powerful?
David: Alexa, she's your partner. You explain it to Angel.
Alexa: Long story, but the short version is that while fighting Myotismon, my partner Palmon digivolved to Rosemon. Myotismon was too tough for her, but then this strange object-it was what we were fighting over, and I didn't know untill recently what it was-basicaally entered her, and she became HyperRosemon. She's been that way ever since. Of course, I now know that the object was something called a Digi-Core, which is a sphere of energy. The Sovereign ues them for something, but we don't know what. We do know that the Digi-Cores were used in the creation of Millenniummon and Huanglongmon.
Angel: Where can I find one of these things?
David: You won't need it. I'll explain later. I think those two Digimon up there want to show us something.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel nodded and Drimogemon and Monochromon let the humans pass through with their partners. In front of them was a large door. It had symbols on it. Something Angel had seen before.[/i]

"This is it. This is where whatever you're finding is being held."
"Can you read it, little sister?"
"Yeah. 'What you are finding is beyond these door. Your wishes and dreams, your hatred, your love, all that you know and will know is contained. But heed these words of caution, for there will be things you wish not to see and know. Evil lurks in this domain, do not give in. Remember that only the one true to evil may pass, others will be locked out. They will only see through the windows of Fate. But the one To Unlock this door, you must show the power within. It is not the power of the digimon, but the power of...' and it cuts off from there. I've read this before, but not here. It was in my dreams before. But, I've never really went inside. I always woke up. But now..it's time to see what's beyond these door. And it said that the one true to evil will pass."

[i]Angel walked up to the door and slammed her fist into the empty slot. The door creaked and it started to open. The others jumped back, but Angel stood there. She looked to the others.[/i]

"So. What'll it be? Stand there or figure out who's going?"
"I think we already figured that out. You're the one who opened it. Go on. Alexa can talk to you, or something."

[i]Angel reached into her bag and pulled out 2 two-way radios. She threw one to David and she kept the other one. She looked to NeoGuilmon and then the door.[/i][/size][/color]

[Eric: I can't believe I saw this before you, but I don't think Angel goes in.
David: I know what you're thinking, but no. Angel saw this in her dreams, remember? I think she's the one to go in. Of course, what you're thinking might be true, if not for the fact that he's dead. Mike killed him, remember?
Eric: I remember. How could I forget?
David: Good question.] Angel, go on in.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel stood there clenching her fists. She breathed deeply and started to walk through. As soon as she was through, the others ran after her, but the door closed. They were transported inside, but they couldn't reach Angel.

Inside there were stairs leading to a strange pillar. Angel looked to NeoGuilmon and they stared at each other then the pillar. Angel walked forward, but then heard something behind her. She stopped and knew who's footprints they were.[/i]

"It's been long, hasn't it...Daemon?"
"Heh. How did you know it was me?"
"Let's just say, I have my ways."
"What are you doing back in the Dark Heart Cave? Are you here for that?"

[i]Daemon pointed to the data and Angel looked to it.[/i]

"What is it?"
"It is the other half of the lost data. If you want it, you will have to go through many challenges. Tell me, are you up for it?"

[i]Angel looked back to Daemon. She then saw the group and knew that she had to get it. If she wanted to be a part of the group, then she's got to have the same attitude, just not use it too much. Angel nodded and knew what she had to do.[/i][/size][/color]

(David takes out his laptop)
Mike: What are you doing?
David: I never did manage to translate that writing Eric found. I'm going to work on it while we wait for Angel. (Several beeps are heard) Or maybe not. (David looks at his digivice) There's someone else in the cave. A human with a digivice. (he runs the scanning program on his laptop) No Digimon, though.
Mike: No. No no no no no.
Catt: What's with Mike?
[Eric: David, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
David: We're both thinking what Mike seems to be thinking, but I'm not sure how that's possible. We can figure that out later.] Everyone, we've got a problem. We need to prepare for battle. Even if he doesn't have a Digimon with him, the person that I-and Mike-think is approaching is very dangerous. Be on your guard. This guy's tough.

Guest Skyechild91
Catt looked up at Freezemon confidenly. "We can take it, right Freezemon?" Frezemon let out a howl, Catt howling with him. She grinned. She stood ready next to David, and waited for whatever came thier way.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]OOC:[/B] Uhm...you guys can't get to me...you guys are inside, but you can't get to me or where I am, you can only look.

[B]IC:[/B]
[i]Angel started to walk to the stairs when she arrived at the bridge. She was about to step on it when someone appeared. It was the shadow of Knightmon. It ran at her with its sword. NeoGuilmon stood in the way and knocked him over with his tail.[/i]

"Come on. We don't have much...wait. Another presence. He's strong."
"Is it...?"
"Yes. The one I have been seeing in my dreams. It's him. He's here. I just don't know where and how. And I don't know who he is. David...David, you there?"
"Yeah. What's wrong?"
"I feel a presence, you feel it too, right?"
"Yeah."
"I think he's the guy from my dreams. I see him here every time I dream about the Dark Heart Cave."
"What? Are you sure?"
"I'm positive. Look, if I'm part of the evil, then I must be able to feel evil and know it."[/size][/color]

David: That is [i]not[/i] normal.
Alexa: What?
David: Multiple signatures just appeared out of nowhere. i count four-no, five-make that six. Six Digimon signautres have entered the cave. (Pause) And they're not here for us. It looks like they're after him. He must not have learned anything.
Catt: Um, what exactly is going on?
David: The human I detected appears to be attempting to avoid the six Digimon I detected. none of them are here for us, but that doesn't mean they won't find us. And I think I know who one of the Digimon is, too. if they find us, we could be in serious trouble.