OtakuBoards

My newest banner...

Assassin

Hmmm like with your other banner the sig size itself makes the stock image look kind of funny and cut off =\ also work on your typos don't keep the text so spread apart try moving them closer together and maybe add a few vector lines/ a design around them. I also have the same problem with the BG as before the black and white stand out to much and aren't blending with the red. =\. For your next sig really just try a different image size you need more width to your banners =]!

[size=1][color=crimson]Zero, I see what you mean about the width. But in some cases it takes to much memory. And I see why you mean about typos I have alot of typos x.x! I didnt even spell my name right! I am going to have to fix that.
[/color]
[/size]

Actually I think the banner is very nice. The background is what amazed me, it just amazed me because you have all that talent to make such a great background. The Vash image is very clean, and I love the text, it fits it perfectly. I think you might want to make the text a little bit bigger though. Other than that great job. I give it a 9/10.

Well what I mean by typo was just your text layers :P... Hmmm if you go look at this sig of mine --->

[url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30265[/url]

and notice the design and what not around the text that's personally just my way of creating a "typo" but it's stuff like that, that appeals to me.

*The typo on my sig would be considered the entire text layers aswell as the little design around the text* yeah it's kind of confusing because a "typo" is also when you mispell something but that's just some basic gfx terminology for ya =o.