Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Well I made this banner cause I uh watched trigun and fell in love with it x.x Its so cool. Ne way it took me awhile to think up how to put the font on it and all. [/size][/color]
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
very nice! an unorigonal bacground but nice.
Posted
I still love the background design alot!!I love the pic of Vash and it goes very nice in the banner and everything,and the color background goes very nicely!!I really like it and you did a wonderful job!!I hope to see more!!
Posted
Hmmm like with your other banner the sig size itself makes the stock image look kind of funny and cut off =\ also work on your typos don't keep the text so spread apart try moving them closer together and maybe add a few vector lines/ a design around them. I also have the same problem with the BG as before the black and white stand out to much and aren't blending with the red. =\. For your next sig really just try a different image size you need more width to your banners =]!
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Zero, I see what you mean about the width. But in some cases it takes to much memory. And I see why you mean about typos I have alot of typos x.x! I didnt even spell my name right! I am going to have to fix that.
[/color]
[/size]
Posted
Aoshi, I like your Vash banner just the way it is, really.
To me, the brightness and pretty much everything Hittokiri Zero said that was bad, I think looks just simply cool.

I like the pic because it looks so . . . colorful and I like the way you put your text in.
Posted
[color=royalblue]hmmm....i think its to bright. i dont really like bright banners myself but still a pretty good banner. i like the backrounds you use for your banners too, thats pretty cool. nice banner! keep up the good work![/color]
Posted
Actually I think the banner is very nice. The background is what amazed me, it just amazed me because you have all that talent to make such a great background. The Vash image is very clean, and I love the text, it fits it perfectly. I think you might want to make the text a little bit bigger though. Other than that great job. I give it a 9/10.
Posted
[size=1] Thanks Spikey. The font I used was 04 3b and only works on size 8. Thats the only font that looked good on it. In other words...I couldnt find any other font... Well thanks for all your comments people.
[/size]
Posted
Well what I mean by typo was just your text layers :P... Hmmm if you go look at this sig of mine --->

[url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30265[/url]

and notice the design and what not around the text that's personally just my way of creating a "typo" but it's stuff like that, that appeals to me.

*The typo on my sig would be considered the entire text layers aswell as the little design around the text* yeah it's kind of confusing because a "typo" is also when you mispell something but that's just some basic gfx terminology for ya =o.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...