Warlock Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im sure it was started by people who wanted to cheat in some game you know... make up a code that no one can understand and then you can talk in game and help each other win ya know... lol pretty much just a bunch of loser speak it... i ran across it at college my roommate was into it... trust me.... losers speak it...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] So, you're calling me a loser, eh?
Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 my god, I think I understand the d@mn thing! I'm reading flash and warlock's posts as if they were normal....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [COLOR=purple] |337 5|<||_|_5...... \/\/00t w00t.....roflmao.....7h|5 5h|7 |5 53|2|05|_`/ |=u|\|!!! | |=33|_ <00|_....:D:D[/COLOR]
conpiracymonki Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [b]8\/\/4h4h4! 1 5p34k37h L33T! :D 4JZKI A 11F3 ownz j00 700! jupd1d00, 1 5u|23 d0! 8\/\/4h4h4! :D 15 7h15 0k F145h? :p L33T |2ul35, /\/\37h1|\|k5... [/b]
Will2x Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 \/\/h0|3 5h17 []\/[]4[]\[] |337 15 4\/\/50[]\/[]3 90d 7h15 |20ck5 what does 8 in leet stand for?
Sara Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]my god, I think I understand the d@mn thing! I'm reading flash and warlock's posts as if they were normal.... [/B][/QUOTE] Heh... I'm sorry, but that just struck me as funny.... I need a good laugh today.... L33T, eh? I learned it in self defense, back when I frequented chatrooms... No one gave [i]me[/i] lessons...:p Anyway, I can read it easily, but it is a pain to type...
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Yeah, speaking l33t is ok I guess, but I find one thing to be much more enjoyable....JIVE!!! [B]From the movie AIRPLANE![/B] Jiveman1: Sheeeet, man, that honkey mus' be messin' my old lady got to be runnin' col' upsihd down his head! Subtitle: GOLLY, THAT WHITE FELLOW SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE OR I WILL PUNCH HIM. Jiveman2: Hey Holm, I can dig it! You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap upon you man! Subtitle: YES, HE IS WRONG FOR DOING THAT. Jiveman1: I say hey sky, s'other say I won say I pray to J I get the same ol' same ol. Subtitle: I KNEW A MAN IN A SIMILAR PREDICAMENT, AND HE ENDED UP BEING SORRY. Jiveman2: Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'. Subtitle: DON'T BE NAIVE ARTHUR. EACH OF US FACES A CLEAR MORAL CHOICE. Jiveman1: You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em. Subtitle: EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE. Together: Col' got to be! Yo! Subtitle: HOW TRUE! Together: Sheeeeeeet! Subtitle: GOLLY.
(<AA>) Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I'm not getting anything...do we still speak english here???:confused:
Warlock Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B]I'm not getting anything...do we still speak english here???:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] 1 d0n'7 kn0w 1f w3'|23 5p34k1n9 3n9l15h n0w. 7h15 15 ju57 700 c0nfu51n9 n0w...
Flash Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]stop speaking L33T d@mn you.... [/B][/QUOTE] that would be; 'stop speaking L33T d4mn [U]j00[/U]', Sephy. :p
Will2x Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]stop speaking L33T d@mn you.... [/B][/QUOTE] 101, \/\/hy¿ l337 |200lz5 h4h4h4! 1 []\/[]u57 5934k l337 c4u5e 1 0\/\/nz j00, j00 \/\/1|| 0b3y!! []\/[]u4h4h4h4! 0b3y j00|2 7h1|257, 59|2173!!!
Sui Generis Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Well I can read most of it, but I can't type it..Lol..I can type one thing Dgod ownz j00!!!!:wigout:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 what're you people's problem? i never even heart of leet or whatever it's called until this post, & i didn't even read the lesson, it was way too long, & i could tell what they were saying just by looking at it. it's harder for me to read the futhark & i've been studying that for 4 years now. good lord. it ain't exactly ancient egyptian hieroglyphics.
(<AA>) Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i] [B] 101, \/\/hy¿ l337 |200lz5 h4h4h4! 1 []\/[]u57 5934k l337 c4u5e 1 0\/\/nz j00, j00 \/\/1|| 0b3y!! []\/[]u4h4h4h4! 0b3y j00|2 7h1|257, 59|2173!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Translation:lol,why?elite rules hahahahah! I must speak l33t cause I ownz you,you will obey!!!Muahahahaha! Obey your thirst, Sprite End translation.... Just call me spoil sport!:p
Transtic Nerve Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I only listen to people that speak intelligently in their posts. So whatever is said in "L33T" is just annoyance.... and no one can figure out what I said eh? Where are your "L33T 5l<1l_l_5"?
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 yeah it's pretty stupid how they're saying i ownz you and all that other rapper talk.
Will2x Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B] Translation:lol,why?elite rules hahahahah! I must speak l33t cause I ownz you,you will obey!!!Muahahahaha! Obey your thirst, Sprite End translation.... Just call me spoil sport!:p [/B][/QUOTE] darn you! i was hoping it would twist peoples minds..... the funny thing is i dont really speak l33t, i jus started today, but other than this topic, i have no needz too. and lady, i dont think you know what your talking about.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now