OtakuBoards

Driven by boredom, another new banner.

Mei

[color=green]Yes, I just love making new banners, and when you've got nothing else to do...might as well.^^ This one has the same border effects, but considering there is only one skin, I decided to leave off any outlines. Not much, banner and matching avatar, much like my other one, just a little backround before the border thing added.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/avatar.php?userid=1617&dateline=1062641843[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=478211[/img][/color]

I like them, especially the crying with mascara on look the foreground image has. And the background seems so... I'll think up a word later, but I like it! ^_^ 10/10 I only have one problem: Probably because I've been looking at pixels almost all day, I can see the white border around your banner. But it's probably just me, so ignore it.

...I want to be gothic.....

Well....Both are good and clean,and I like the boarder of the banner.It is like you ripped out some of your sign and that was behind it.

For the avatar....I don't like how it has two boarders....I don't know why.The banner looks a little better then the avatar.

Also,what is that thing in the background?It looks like something I have seen in a game.

Edit:My spelling is worst then a monkey's on a type writer =P
Edit 2:>.<

[color=darkred][size=1]I liked the banner of the evil lady wid the cat the better.. I dont care for the chick on this one, She looks all sad :( and its all black, very depressing...

But very cool Mei I like the design of it and The boader I thought was really cool ^_^[/color][/size]

Wow, very nice...

Did you draw that then scan it in, or is it computer-done, or did someone else draw it in an anime I've never heard of before and you scanned it in?

In any one of those cases, that is really cool.. However, out of all of your avas and banners I've seen, I like the panda one most.. :sweat: But that's just me.

[b]9.2/10[/b]

[color=green]Well, I redid the banner and avatar a bit. I colored the darker pixels on the banner white, to fit the skin more, though it doesn't seemed to have worked. On the avatar, I took out the white and black border, and put in grey to fit the skin as well. I can't say it looks much better, but I thought I should at least try.^^

By the way, it's a CG work, and I didn't draw it. It isn't from any particular series, just someone's artistical creation, though I would love to have those skills.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=479658[/img][/color]

You just keep getting better and better at making banners, Mei-koi. ^_^ This has to be one of my favorites from you thus far, and I know that with time and practice you can get even better.

The quality on the second banner is much better, and I'll have to give you props if you combined both of those pictures because they just fit so perfectly. I think you also did a good job capturing only part of that monster guy in the background, as it leaves the horror up to the imagination to complete. The border is cool too; I like the whole blotchiness of it, as it fits the pictures well for some reason.

Maybe you could improve the text only *slightly*. You have the font down, and the placing as well, but the black sort of fades into the background, and you wouldn't be able to see it at a glance. Perhaps if it was the dark red from her hair, or maybe a fading black into dark red, it would be perfect.

Overall, it's another fabulous work from you, hun. I noticed the avatar a while ago and was wondering if you had a banner in the works. ~_^ Also, if this is an anime, what anime is it based off of?