Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 heh, nice, but I've seen just about EVERY gamecube pic on the net....
Desbreko Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 *starts drooling* must...*drool*...have...*drool*...GameCube!...*drool*
Cecil Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Whoever took those pics. did it as soon as he got it, but if I was him I would play it first. Did you notice that the one called 18.jpg had a gamecube in the background on the guy's shelf? BTW are they going to release the x-box in japon? If they are when will they do it?
Desbreko Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 yeah, i'm pretty sure they're going to release it in Japan. if they do, it'll be after the US release.
James Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B]yeah, i'm pretty sure they're going to release it in Japan. if they do, it'll be after the US release. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yep, Xbox should be out in Japan by 2002...same with Australia and Europe. BTW jcgoudy, I like your avatar a lot. Is that water from Zelda on SNES? Or a warp portal or something...?[/b][/color][/size]
Cecil Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I think it's the portal from the light world to the dark world. You know which game (I hope)
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Hehe, nice collection of game systems there ^_^ Have a few myself, though find myself only going to the older ones for the really good games. As for the controller. . how long is the cord going to be? read it somewhere, and. . well. . forgot ^_^ P.S. Nice little comic you have there :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now