OtakuBoards

Teh Accentness!

Dragon Warrior

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue][size=1]You sounded like (and no offense by this whatsoever) an innocent little girl just waiting to be corrupted.

You sneaky thing. You're bad inside... and you know it.[/size][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]You know me all too well, Deb.

And you have a cute voice. I love the way you laugh.

And Ken has a nice voice. Sounds much older than he is.

Piro's voice is pretty, too.[/color][/size]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]It seems that I don't know ANYONE with an accent. That disappoints me since I love accents. But everyone has an accent, I suppose. If you live in America or whatnot and have the ordinary voice that you hear everyone speaking, that's an accent. The american accent. You may sound goofy to those who have different accents.

I, myself, have a sort of british/australian accent. My mum thinks it's more of a slurred Chicago accent, but I dunno. I may of gotten it from acting. I was born in Arizona so it's a wonder.

What about you peeps? What accent do you have, hmm? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes thats so true. I know someone who lives in Australia and he says us Americans have the wierdest accents. While I think the same thing about them. Its not necessarily wierd but strange to me because I don't hear it all the time.

Heh, I too was born in Arizona. ^_^

Hmm.... I live in Buffalo,NY i've never noticed it but when i go somewhere else people always say i have a strong accent. I guess Buffalo is kind of like a New Yorker accent. I really extend of my vowels like

Hoow are youuuu dooing tooday?

I'm too lazy to even talk right :D

[size=1]It actually quite odd that you should ask this. My sister and her boyfriend have just come over from England, and he has the most [i]wonderful[/i] accent. I really love it. ^.^ It's so...English!

Anyway, I had to catch a taxi to school the other day [long story, don't ask why], and I was talking to the taxi driver, and he asked where I came from, because he thought I had an accent. I said I'd recently been over to New Zealand, and that my sister and her boyfriend were over, and he was quit surprized, because he thought I had a slight American twang!

^.^ My story for the day.[/size]