OtakuBoards

amazing

lea

has anything ever really amazed you?

i was just sitting there, thinking, and i realized somthing....the human body is incredible!!
think about it...
if you get cut, your body tried to heal the cut. your heart pumpes and circulates blood [I] 24 hours, 7 days a week!![/I]
it never takes a break!
your brain can store memory, process thought, and its all protien. its not a machine, or a computer, where you can explain how it works...
maybe i am the only one that thinks that way?

say if anything has happend like this to you, why you are amazed and in awe of somthing....explain what it is, why, stuff like that
(i know this thread has so much possabilities for spammers, so, please dont spam!!!)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had sort of the same feeling. I was standing in front of the mirror, and I suddenly felt lightheaded. I had a realization involving all senses, which had mainly to do with the absolute amazingness of existence itself. The fact that I could see, taste, touch, hear, and smell hit me. Not only that, but I realized that I, an entity that existed in my mind, had control over my arms and legs, and everything else. It felt as though I were observing my body from my mind's eye, and I'd never felt that way before in my entire life.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adahn [/i]
[B]The fact that I could see, taste, touch, hear, and smell hit me. Not only that, but I realized that I, an entity that existed in my mind, had control over my arms and legs, and everything else. It felt as though I were observing my body from my mind's eye [/B][/QUOTE]
kiya! i have felt that way, too!!!
that is so cool!!

yes, and what is further amazing is how powerful the human body can be. It can lift several times its weight. It can run past some speed limits and it runs on natural resources. Food and water. The human body is often referred to as the perfect machine.

The realization that you are nothing compared to everything else can knock the wind out of you.

They say that human beings cannot comprehend the concept of infinity.
I beg to differ.

Once you realize that infinity is something that does not end, something that may not even have a beginning, you can begin to put things into perspective.

That pair of desinger brand jeans at the store that you wanted is nothing compared to a red giant star, possibly as old as the cosmos itself, exploding in a supernova that will stretch across space.

Those shoes you thought you needed to look 'cool' pale in comparison to the birth of a new heavenly sphere of light, or a planet that is in just the right position to be the host to life.

Though some things may feel terrible, an F in school or being dumped by someone you loved, they are nothing compared to everything.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]The realization that you are nothing compared to everything else can knock the wind out of you[/QUOTE]

I don't know about being nothing compared to everything. I've written about it in a thread I started, but we, as humans, have the capacity to be unique from any other of our race. Stars and other things of huge size and importance have precedents all over, and anything universal has already happened, is happening, and will happen again. If you can grasp the concept that we can create something from nothing, you will know that a pair of pants is an item so unnatural that it would never exist without our bringing it into existence, and you getting dumped by your girlfriend is amazing because you are of the only species in existence that can conceive something as such. We have unlimited ability to shape the universe as we see fit, and all the star can do is sit there and be important.

Guest Skyechild91
Whats always amazed me? Umm... how I can make more money in two and a half hours than i can make in a week. sorry.. had 2 say that. but another...
How a boy who is my best friend can turn into crusher and crushed and be taller than me in 1 summer? he used 2 b shorter than me and now hes two and a half inches taller! he grew almost three inches!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i]
[B]You have proof of this, I hope?
And my name is KnightOfTheRose, not Double_B_Daigo. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, the fact that you even ask this question is proof enough. Listen, by asking him for proof, I'm assuming that you have the answer? Surely you couldn't be claiming some sort of rebuttle agaisnt his point when you yourself cannot claim any point of veiw with some sort of fundamental evidence? You cant? Oh, that's right, we found 2 fossilized bacteria on Mars. Yup, they (attempted to) comprehended the complexities of the universe as we did.

Plus, give him a break, he's new.

Next, my thoughts on the topic. I think the human body is an amazing peice of life. I belive it's absolutely beautiful in it's workings, a literall artwork on a molecular scale, and artistic machine. I belive what makes the human vastly superior to other earthly creatures is our idea of Humanity, and the structures resulting from. I belive we are designed by god individually, and amazing gifts. I belive he's endowed us with a mind and soul unlike anything else on the planet. Granted, we all have our flaws. But Knight of the Rose, I personally consider the way our neurtransmitters fires in a spectacular fashion every day, or perhaps the way our heart can continue to contract for 24/7 while subsiding on simple materials is VASTLY more complex than a supernova. I understand the supernova involves ALOT more mass, and it's a wonderful big explosion that may one day condesne into more stars, or implode into a black hole. Well, these patterns are actually reletively simple, thermodynamics really.

It's not the size that counts ;) On a humor note, I think Alpha Centuri was totally pissed when Sirus B dumped him yesterday, he was throwing up a firestorm! :P

---Edit---
I forgot to mention this. I belive what the bearer of this thread (sorry forgot to check who :blush: ) has experienced a paradigm shift. It's amazing that no other creature in known existence has had this possibility, and it is a beautiful event in itself. For those who don't know what i'm talking about, a paradigm is a veiwpoint, a shift of paradigm is similar to the "AH! I FINALLY GET IT" sensation. It's amazing how much humanity can comprehend, or attempt to comprehend. I think that the attempt at comprehending infinity, while futile, is easily as noble as understanding some of the mechanisms of the human body. I like it when people realize what they take advanatage of , and enjoy a moment of reflection. I enjoy it as well. Keep up the good discussion!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Drix D'Zanth [/i]
[B]I'm assuming that you have the answer?[/B][/QUOTE]

I have [i]an[/i] answer.
If we are the only beings in this vast universe, wether we arrived through evolution or being placed here by some god, that can comprehend emotion or the such, then it is one hell of a waste of space.

And if so, the god is a moron and evolution is nothing more than randomness.

[B]I have [i]an[/i] answer.
If we are the only beings in this vast universe, wether we arrived through evolution or being placed here by some god, that can comprehend emotion or the such, then it is one hell of a waste of space.

And if so, the god is a moron and evolution is nothing more than randomness. [/B][/QUOTE]

What's funny is that evolution is nothing more than radomness. It is change through random mutations, that may or may not be supported through the survival of species who have adopted that change.

Also, I particularily enjoy it when people try to concieve the mind of God. Don't even bother trying to comprehend something you cannot vouchsafe faith towards. The God that I belive in, his wisdom is unimagionable and his methods unexplainable. I don't try to second guess god, because that is inherently wrong. I may ask him if he created other life, but I don't belive he did.

The only problem that you are going to have with my above response is that you can never concevibly relate to it. Why? Because you called God a moron, thanks for insulting my religion becuase you assume your justifications factual. Stop looking at the issue from a single dimension. As for the "waste of space". I actually appreciate the universe for it's beauty and mechanisms, but I belive the greatest beauty to be found within the human soul, and our relationship with God.

See , I can sympathize both ways. I've been an unbeliver at some times, garnering my opinions as a personal truth. And I now experience a relationship with God. I've experienced both sides.

[B]
If we are the only beings in this vast universe ... that can comprehend emotion or the such, then it is one hell of a waste of space.[/B][/QUOTE]

Not necessarily true.

Have you ever heard the quote "A butterfly beating its wings in China may cause a hurricane on the other side of the world"?

That may very well be why there are so many planets out there. Take Pluto - a big, dusty rock floating about in space. Seemingly useless to anyone on our planet. But perhaps if this planet did not exist, our planet would have been pelted in meteors and burned in a terrible apocalypse by now. Somehow, perhaps, Pluto's existance set off a chain reaction that stopped this from ever happening.

And then you think of all the planets and stars in all of the galaxies, and maybe they're all just working in perfect balance to keep our planet in existance for just one more day.

I'm sorry about the quoting thing, Knight, I just started posting today, and I don't know the mechanisms. As for the discussion, I think that everyone is their own center of the universe. I read a book a while ago that had a great king in it. When one of his closest friends/advisors asked him how he was so fair, he said that you have to realize that whenever you talk to someone, that person percieves himself at the center of the universe, and what happens to him is the most important thing in the world. If you can look at others, and yourself, this way, then your horizons will be unlimited in what you can communicate to others.

As for aliens, if you believe God created man, then you believe God didn't create aliens. If you believe in evolution, then you know that the chances of another form of life even being able to exist is as ridiculous as the possibility of pigs instantly sprouting wings and flying for no particular reason.

[B]I have [i]an[/i] answer.

And if so, the god is a moron and evolution is nothing more than randomness. [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Drix[/i]
[b]Because you called God a moron, thanks for insulting my religion becuase you assume your justifications factual.[/b][/quote]

Drix, you really should read with more attention to wording. Note he said "some god" (and also did NOT capitalize the word "god"), which does not necessarily mean he means "your god."

Later, Knight says, "And if so, *the god* is a moron." He is not talking about any god in particular, if my interpretation serves me correctly. By using "the god," Knight is again not referring to any god in particular, simply referring to "the god" that created existence, provided there is one and provided that humans are the only specie in existence capable of comprehending emotion.

Frankly, Drix, he did not assume his justifications to be factual. Read what he posted. Read it again. He said,

[quote][b]If[/b] we are the only beings in this vast universe, wether we arrived through evolution or being placed here by some god, that can comprehend emotion or the such, then it is one hell of a waste of space.

And [b]if[/b] so, the god is a moron and evolution is nothing more than randomness.[/quote]

Do you see what word I've bolded? Yeah, that's the word "if." Very important here. You've based your entire rebuttal on the notion that Knight here assumes his view to be the true one. When in fact, as he used "if," he is not implying nor assuming his justifications are factual. "If," as you SHOULD be aware of, being that uber-genius you are (sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell :D ), connotates a questioning mode, not definitive mode.

Sorry to break it to you, dude. Your reply...was totally useless and has no leg to stand on, because you didn't pay attention to use of language and syntax.

I've read Knight's post for a few times now, and there is NOTHING in there to insult your religion. He does not finger your god, he does not call your god stupid. You're bringing petty childish crap into this. Grow up and read for once, before attempting to teach someone a lesson or rip them apart.

[quote]Heh, the fact that you even ask this question is proof enough. Listen, by asking him for proof, I'm assuming that you have the answer?[/quote]

Are you proposing YOU have the answer? "Surely you couldn't be claiming some sort of rebuttle [sic] agaisnt [sic] his point when you yourself cannot claim any point of veiw [sic] with some sort of fundamental evidence?"

[quote]Also, I particularily enjoy it when people try to concieve the mind of God. Don't even bother trying to comprehend something you cannot vouchsafe faith towards. The God that I belive in, his wisdom is unimagionable and his methods unexplainable. I don't try to second guess god, because that is inherently wrong. I may ask him if he created other life, but I don't belive he did.[/quote]

Gee, correct me if I'm wrong...but aren't you attempting to display an understanding of God? You tell Knight to..."[not] even bother trying to comprehend something you cannot vouchsafe faith towards." So, by this logic, someone who can vouchsafe faith ([url]http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/vouchsafe[/url] I don't even think you're using the word correctly. Vouchsafe means to accept or yield in a CONDESCENDING manner. Condescending means looking down upon or talking down to.)?hell, I?ll just start the sentence over. So, by this logic, someone who can provide faith to your god then can begin trying to comprehend Him. Well, gee golly. A bit elitist are we there? I know pompous *** when I see it (hell, I was one for the longest time), but you aren?t even a pompous ***.

You?re just somebody who [b]thinks[/b] they know something. But in all reality, you spew rhetoric and definitions, but I?ve never seen you use applied logic. Meaning, in case you refuse to understand what I?m saying, you ?can spew definition, but lack the deep thought to back it up appropriately.?

Surely you know the phrase, ?knowing the path and walking the path.? Well, you really don?t know or walk. You just spew, which isn?t noble at all, by the way.

?unbeliver? what is that? Is it an organ of the body? Maybe an alternate liver? Or is it a nonliver? I believe the correct term you were looking for is ?nonbeliever.? Doesn?t that fit a whole lot better? ;)

[quote] Stop looking at the issue from a single dimension.[/quote] Practice what you PREACH, dude.

Just thought I?d throw that in there, Drix. ;)

As for the topic, I was recently pleasantly amazed at what I?m going to be doing. Teaching. To me, teaching seems like a perfect profession for me. I love being up in front of a crowd, I love human interaction, I love enlightening minds. The look on someone?s face when they finally understand the lesson or ideas you?re presenting?damn, it?s AWESOME.

Considering now, too, that I can talk about literature and cinema for a good 45 minutes?creating lectures off the top of my head?I?m SO looking forward to teaching. It really dawned on me today on campus.

In one of my teacher prep classes, my instructor said that I think like a Grad student. She suggested that I go to Grad school now, even though I?m only a junior. That just made my day. I?m amazed, but amazed isn?t the right word. Because I?m not amazed in the sense of surprise.

I?m amazed in the sense that, I?m going to be a teacher. It?s awesome. It?s an awesome feeling?the realization that you?re impressing every English professor you?re taking classes with?the realization that even though your father excelled in the English Department at the same college 25 years ago, you?re still making a distinguished name for yourself.

It?s one of the greatest feelings I?ve ever felt because I?m doing this. I?m making it happen. I?m not relying on outside forces for help. I?m writing the papers, I?m generating ideas, I?m developing these terrific interpretations of literature, I?m writing these stories that professors love and read to their kids (who also love them).

I?m going to teach English, and I?m going to write novels and short stories. I will be Donald Sutherland from Animal House. Damn right.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adahn [/i]
[B]If you believe in evolution, then you know that the chances of another form of life even being able to exist is as ridiculous as the possibility of pigs instantly sprouting wings and flying for no particular reason. [/B][/QUOTE]

What? I believe that the Universe is so expansive that it is [i]impossible[/i] for there to be [b]no[/b] life other than on earth.

On topic.... I get amazed easily. Like "Hey, I can move my finger, thats amazing." Or... "It's amazing how we developed language."

Well, anyway...... Evolution isn't random, it's adapting to one's environment.

Planets blocking meteors. Rofl... It ALWAYS happens.

[size=1] Ferrets are also able to circulate blood 24/7, you big jerk.

:P Sorry. It was very tempting.

I'm more amazed at how absolutely everything created on earth [in my belief] has been created from science. It's hard to believe that human beings developed from one-celled bacteria, but when you have several billion years on your hand, what do you expect? lol.

I also think that earth is [i]not[/i] the only one harboring life. I think it's very possible for some random planet trillions of lightyears away from us to have just begun the evolution of life. [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] Ferrets are also able to circulate blood 24/7, you big jerk.

I'm more amazed at how absolutely everything created on earth [in my belief] has been created from science. It's hard to believe that human beings developed from one-celled bacteria, but when you have several billion years on your hand, what do you expect? lol.

I also think that earth is [i]not[/i] the only one harboring life. I think it's very possible for some random planet trillions of lightyears away from us to have just begun the evolution of life. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe. Ferrets!

If any of you watch Dilbert, check out the opening sequence. It shows rapid evolution, leading up to a de-evolution into cubicles. It's great.

Mal, I totally agree with you. The universe is SO expansive that to believe we're the ONLY (intelligent) life here is ridiculous. Actually, "intelligent" is a relative term anyway.

Oh ****, when i saw that Poison Tounge had posted, I knew I was in for a real debate here. Not because I hold anything against him, but he is one of the VERY FEW people on otakuboards that substantiates his response into some form of challenge, considering the fact I'm slightly caught off guard, I'll work with what I have. *braces*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i]
[B]Drix, you really should read with more attention to wording. Note he said "some god" (and also did NOT capitalize the word "god"), which does not necessarily mean he means "your god."

Later, Knight says, "And if so, *the god* is a moron." He is not talking about any god in particular, if my interpretation serves me correctly. By using "the god," Knight is again not referring to any god in particular, simply referring to "the god" that created existence, provided there is one and provided that humans are the only specie in existence capable of comprehending emotion.

Frankly, Drix, he did not assume his justifications to be factual. Read what he posted. Read it again. He said,[/B][/QUOTE]

I was also referring to any god, although when you call any god a "moron" hypothetical or otherwise, I still think anyone who belives in some sort of god may empathize with me when i say that it thouroghly offends me. I know it was in hypothetics, that's why i didn't really come down hard on his character, I think :blush: . I can only assume what I intepreted from his writing, and perhaps i was a bit too rough on him, as he was presenting his ideas in hypothetics. Sorry there KotR.

[B]Do you see what word I've bolded? Yeah, that's the word "if." Very important here. You've based your entire rebuttal on the notion that Knight here assumes his view to be the true one. When in fact, as he used "if," he is not implying nor assuming his justifications are factual. "If," as you SHOULD be aware of, being that uber-genius you are (sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell :D ), connotates a questioning mode, not definitive mode.[/B][/QUOTE]

What sarcasm? You cannot possibly call me an uber-geinous and be sarcastic about it, it would be the end of the universe! It's a paradox. It's like saying "snow" is "cold" and being sarcastic about it. Drix and Uber-geinous are synonomous :D. (i like sarcasm almost as much as I like irony).

Once again, I was too hard on him, just taking Rose a bit literally I suppose. But then again, I'm responding to his hypothetical ideas with ideas of my own.

[B]Sorry to break it to you, dude. Your reply...was totally useless and has no leg to stand on, because you didn't pay attention to use of language and syntax.
I've read Knight's post for a few times now, and there is NOTHING in there to insult your religion. He does not finger your god, he does not call your god stupid. You're bringing petty childish crap into this. Grow up and read for once, before attempting to teach someone a lesson or rip them apart.[/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh once again you bear reason to your name. Alas, I didn't pay attention to the context that he wrote his reply in. It was purely postulate, I encourage you to take my rebuttle in a more objective fashion. Alas, your tounge did poison me. 'Grow up'? *sigh* I don't think my opionion is childish, I'm just a bit more fueled by it ;). Give a radical fundamentalist a chance !

[B]Are you proposing YOU have the answer? "Surely you couldn't be claiming some sort of rebuttle [sic] agaisnt [sic] his point when you yourself cannot claim any point of veiw [sic] with some sort of fundamental evidence?"[/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh, I do belive I am closer to the answer than he/she (it's the "rose" that throws me off here :( ). Once again, I belive this refers back to a discussion on truth. My beliefs are cited upon God, and his Creation of the world. I don't wish to devolve this conversation into a discussion on truth. So I'll leave my opinion as it stands.

[B]Gee, correct me if I'm wrong...but aren't you attempting to display an understanding of God? You tell Knight to..."[not] even bother trying to comprehend something you cannot vouchsafe faith towards." So, by this logic, someone who can vouchsafe faith ([url]http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/vouchsafe[/url] I don't even think you're using the word correctly. Vouchsafe means to accept or yield in a CONDESCENDING manner. Condescending means looking down upon or talking down to.)?hell, I?ll just start the sentence over. So, by this logic, someone who can provide faith to your god then can begin trying to comprehend Him. Well, gee golly. A bit elitist are we there? I know pompous *** when I see it (hell, I was one for the longest time), but you aren?t even a pompous ***.[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, for almost calling me a pompous ***. In retrospect, my choice of wording was perhaps unwise. Blame my AP English teacher a few years ago, he played off vouchsafe as a state of perpetual 'giving'. I maintained it that way within my vocabulary, I didn't bother looking it up until you pointed out, therefore I digress. However, I belive that unless someone experiences God's influence and Spirit on their life, and understand's his word, they cannot empathize in the slightest. People who choose against having faith in God cannot conceivably understand him, no. I don't think that it's an elitist statement, it's more of a "you can't understand until you experience" statment. A different veiwpoint.

[B]You?re just somebody who [b]thinks[/b] they know something. But in all reality, you spew rhetoric and definitions, but I?ve never seen you use applied logic. Meaning, in case you refuse to understand what I?m saying, you ?can spew definition, but lack the deep thought to back it up appropriately.?

Surely you know the phrase, ?knowing the path and walking the path.? Well, you really don?t know or walk. You just spew, which isn?t noble at all, by the way.[/B][/QUOTE]

Religious dogma isn't rhetoric. Once again, you confine yourself to your individual opinion as any others. What you call "rhetoric and defonitions" I call referring to something beyond myself, an immaculate God that I can confide in. Through believing in his plan for our existence i find it inconceivable that there is any other intelligent being in the universe. I intepret my own personal relationship with God through a personal path. Because you most likely haven't experienced God yourself (I'm riding on assumptions from your response) I doubt you could sympathize. Therefore, you are as guilty as "spewing" as I am. It's a difference in opinion here. I also don't consider your sarcasm "noble", by any means. You probably should have taken your own idea of "nobility" into review before your response. We are talking about a fairly hypothetical vision of a paradigm shift, and it's nearly impossible to "apply logic" when assuming whether or not something may exist in the seemingly endless universe.

[B]?unbeliver? what is that? Is it an organ of the body? Maybe an alternate liver? Or is it a nonliver? I believe the correct term you were looking for is ?nonbeliever.? Doesn?t that fit a whole lot better? ;)[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, I used the term quite purposefully. I was pulling a Cormack McCarthy on Rose, with my phrasing directly relating to the improbablility that he will ever fully sympathize. Un, not non, because I doubt he will ever belive. I hate to have such lack of faith in the fellow man, perhaps this is an imperfection that God wishes to change within me. Until then, i stand by it.

[B] Practice what you PREACH, dude.

Just thought I?d throw that in there, Drix. ;)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Welcome to the church of Drix! Actually it is impossible to "practice" my veiwpoint. Unless you are referring to my critisism of his hypothetical intepretation. I'm just expressing my opinion as much as anyone else on the board. However, next time, instead of picking apart my response, form your own. (I made my opinion clear as well, please note.)

As for your choice in careers, best of luck to you. You seem qualified enough to be a teacher considering your response. You even took my grammar into question, so I guess that's as much practice as you requre ;). In any case, despite our disagreements I respect both of your opinions. There is a difference :D.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xaru Silverfire [/i]
[B] What? I believe that the Universe is so expansive that it is impossible for there to be no life other than on earth.

On topic.... I get amazed easily. Like "Hey, I can move my finger, thats amazing." Or... "It's amazing how we developed language."

Well, anyway...... Evolution isn't random, it's adapting to one's environment.

Planets blocking meteors. Rofl... It ALWAYS happens. [/QUOTE][/B]

Evolution is definately random. A creature's body doesn't have a mechanism that says "man I could really run faster to escape that predator, maybe I'll run faster." That is adaption. This idea is a common misconception. According to evolution, one of the animals has a mutation within it's genetic makeup. The mutation provides the creature with some advantage to survive, and it supposedly passes down the mutation to its offspring, giving them the "advantage". This is inherently flawed because:
-Genetics can only change so much without a species dying off (I'll cite more on this if you want).
-There is really no reason why this mutation occurs.
-Considering current mutations, only very very few mutations actually occur, and those that do are unlikely to cause any discernable change.
-It is also about a 50/50 chance that the mutation IS spread to the offspring, as it requires a fairly random choice in chromosome during traditional reproduction.

So belive what you may, but do not be fooled into thinking the animal has any control over this process, or nature itself. If anything the animal is adapting to the mutation, not its environment. I belive in microevolution, but I do not belive enough adaptations occur to facilitate full species change.

I wash my hands of this discussion on evolution, as I do not wish for it to TURN into one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B] Ferrets are also able to circulate blood 24/7, you big jerk.

I also think that earth is not the only one harboring life. I think it's very possible for some random planet trillions of lightyears away from us to have just begun the evolution of life. [QUOTE][/B]

I happen to like ferrets. Please note that I didn't conclude that humans are the ONLY creatures on the earth that circulate blood. I just didn't realize we were talking about ferrets as well?

Actually with several billlion years and the extremely random chances that anything resembling a singled cell bacteria forming, SURVIVING, and mutating despite any lack of competition or purpose ; I expect nothing to happen, short of some divine miracle or plan. Faith is the key, there is no logic in assuming either idea.

Anyway, keep up the discussion! This is really getting FUN! :D

drix, i would be the person you refered to as expiriencing the paradigm shift ^_^

i agree with drix, what he said about god. you cant say what god is thinking, or what god's reasons for doing things are. actually, it is advisable not to try to comprehend where god even came from, as it hurts your brain when you try (i think humans, as complex as they are, cant comprehend the whole entire idea of god.)
understand what i mean?

*shudder*
I truely hate it when people pick apart eachothers posts simply to provide a responce that sounds slightly better than the others.

Anyway, to Drix, I am male. The Rose part often confuses people. I just consider myself to be rather romantic.

I recently found out today that if you put thirtyfive people in a school room together at 87degrees, turn off the lights, and put a movie in, the entire class will be asleep by the end of the period.

Now that's amazing.