OtakuBoards

Role Reversal

Solo Tremaine

emme, i know exactly what you mean, when you say guys dont think with their heads....
it would be interesting to be a guy for a little while.....that would be some adventure!
hmmm....already, i dont have alot in common with girls where i live (i am not into makeup, and guys, guys, guys! but, that doesnt mean i am the other way, though)
do you think guys arent as sensitive as girls are? if i was a guy, and kept the way i am (cry when animals die, cry at sad movies like ET, get really upset, and cry when i hear about war) would i be considered a wimp?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I uhh often wonder what it's like to be a girl, despite the fact I kinda am but aren't... yeah lol.

I wouldn't want to be one though. Too much bleeding and mood changes and just too much work.... lol no offense... the only reason I'd be a girl would be to get guys easier lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ohh poor Transtic Nerve. You'll find the right guy. hang in there bud. As for me Yah I love to be a girl. I mean cause I know so much about them (body and personality ways) I'd be more accepted as a girl then a guy who's always regected by girls 24/7

[color=blue]
I've had a dream where I was a girl, before. I can't remember much of it, but it was pretty strange. I had long brown hair and I was wearing a purple dress. For some reason, I was chasing another girl across the top of a moving train. I think I was a heroine in some sort of TV series. O_o?

[center][u]The life of [b]Geistette[/b][/u][/center]

I can't say what I would look like if I was a girl, but I would probably be a tomboy since I would hang around with boys a lot before I move from California. After I moved, I still wouldn't have very many girls to play with except for my baby sister, but she's not old enough to play very many games yet. I'd play a lot of basketball, football, and baseball, and I would try to play video games on the Sega Genesis since my friend is the first kid on our street to own one. I'm not sure if I would play it that much since I won't own one of my own for awhile. When my brother is old enough to go to a Boy Scout camp out with my favorite cousin, I'd be jealous for a little bit but I'm not 12 anymore, I'm a teenager so I won't cry. My sister would look up to me a lot more, so she'd probably want me to play dolls with her and when she's older, she would probably listen to a lot of the same music I listen to. (My music tastes would probably not change that much.) My "rebellious and depressed" phase would probably be a bit more volatile, and I would emphasise my mood by dressing in all black with black makeup, or I would spike my hair and wear torn up clothes. (That's another thing that would change about me. I would focus a lot more on clothes, but not to a ridiculous degree.) My mom and dad probably won't approve of my clothes and I'll end up trying to take my own life. However, because I'm a bit scared and not sure how to go through with suicide, I would fail and after a trip to the hospital, my parents would put me in therapy and think about taking away my Alice in Chains CDs. After all of the commotion is over, my mom and dad would put me and my siblings in a private school. I would freak out because the dress code for girls requires them to wear skirts. After much pointless arguing with my mom, I would enter the school in a dark mood. But it doesn't matter, I've already planned for this. While my brother and I meet at our lockers, he'll hand me an extra pair of pants from his backpack and I go and change into them. Someone will tell the principal about what I did and then he'll give me a lecture, but I'll tell him that skirts just make girls more noticeable to boys. Later, he'll have a talk with my parents and they'll agree with me and the school dress code might get changed. If not, then I'll be a quiet little shadow in a forgotten corner for the rest of the school year.

[center][u][b]The End[/b][/u][/center]

If I could choose to be a girl, I'm not sure if I would. I mean, if I was a girl, then people wouldn't expect me to be taller than my older brother. But then again, girl's bodies go through so many different stages and need much more care than boys. Also, there would be so many creepy perverts everywhere. Get away from me you sickos! If I could go through my life again as a girl, and be able to end it and go back to my normal time and gender whenever I wanted, then I would say yes just to see what it's like. I'm not sure I would want to be a girl if its was going to be permament. ([b]No offense to any of the ladies out there. You girls have it tough.[/b])

[b]EDIT: I don't know why, but now I feel like all of that actually happened to me. o_O[/b]
[/color]

[color=blue]I think that i would probably be a lot the same if I were a guy. I have always been a tomboy, and my friends until lately have been all guys. I probably wouldn't have given up skateboarding if I were a guy, but... I probably also wouldn't have a large teddy bear collection if I were a guy!! lol[/color]

Again, the logic part of my brain won't leave me alone "prods his brain". Anyways, if I were to grow up as a girl, I would be different in every aspect. All of my experiences would be different, and I truly cannot guess what would have happened. The only constant in my life would be my parents, and they would have treated me differently. As for my brother and sister, who knows how they would have turned out. Their genetics might have even been completely different due to my actions that affected my parents. All in all, I would be an entirely different person, and any characteristics between a female-me and myself would be mere coincidence. I'm sorry for being so logical, but that's just the way my mind works sometimes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I dunno. I find it hard to believe a guy who chooses the name "ssjBrolli" as his screenname is a real ladies' man. [/B][/QUOTE]

I fully respect your opinion Wrist cutter. But yes I am I have so much respect for women and I do understand what they are going through. I choose though to be SSJBrolli cause he is my favourite character. anyway I feel that I do know much about women than many other males.

[size=1] I had a similar dream once about being a girl, and it was quite interesting. In the dream I was dating one of my friends, which I though was weird and freaky at the time, it's safe to say I don't view it that way now*.

Beuing a girl would change alot of things, I don't think that I would have got into anime for example. The first anime I watched was DragonballZ, but I don't know, perhaps it would have been Cardcaptors or Sailor moon.

[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji Ikari [/i]
[B][size=1]
Beuing a girl would change alot of things, I don't think that I would have got into anime for example. The first anime I watched was DragonballZ, but I don't know, perhaps it would have been Cardcaptors or Sailor moon.
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's actually a very interesting point. Sailor Moon was the series that first got me into anime, several years back (although I wouldn't exactly call myself an SM fan now). It wasn't until recently that I began to understand the appeal of Dragonball Z--which is marketed entirely toward boys.

If I were a boy, I think that I would have the same basic personality, although I might not understand the nuances of nonverbal communication quite as well. In my experience, girls tend to be a lot better at picking up on body language and other subtleties. I don't mean to say that boys are completely dense or anything. That's just the way things are, for the most part. Girls usually have to deal with more complex social situations growing up. I doubt that cliques are such a big deal for guys.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dagger IX1 [/i]
[B]If I were a boy, I think that I would have the same basic personality, although I might not understand the nuances of nonverbal communication quite as well. In my experience, girls tend to be a lot better at picking up on body language and other subtleties.[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, there's all sorts of nuances to males' nonverbal communication. How do you think we tell the difference between the meanings of all those different grunting/growling sounds we make? :rolleyes: