OtakuBoards

Inuyashaness

Rhys Mayiessen

[color=indigo]Its amazing...I actually like this one! *people on the boards gasp in surprise* Yes that's right folks I like this one!
Ahem anyways as most of you have guess from the title this is Inuyashaness....I mean Inuyasha.
I actually did this without using the burn or dodge tool, which I think I will do from now on. The only thing I don't like about this picture are the beads, his sword, and one of his hands...other than that....I like it^^
Now its my first time drawing Inuyasha so don't be too hard on me...lol[/color]

Guest Anime_Forever
Its a very good picture after looking at it but the first thing I thought when I saw it was SERIOUSLY: AAAA!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!OHMYGOD!! OHMYGOD!!! HES SMILING!!!!!!!

[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anime_Forever [/i]
[B]Its a very good picture after looking at it but the first thing I thought when I saw it was SERIOUSLY: AAAA!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!OHMYGOD!! OHMYGOD!!! HES SMILING!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

More like [i]smirking[/i], wouldn't you say?

:P Well, I like the picture. One of his eyes looks a bit off, and his hand position looks weird, but I like everything else. Nice coloring. ^_^[/size]

*I'm not that good of an artist, so ignore me if you wish. I don't make much sense anyway.*
I like the colouring, but I would (if I could) have posed him with Tetsusaiga at his right side... And that hand position looks as if it might hurt. Not that I've been handling swords...recently... And his hair is more white than silver-ish. Maybe a little light grey might help. Enough of my pointless rambling. Still good and awaiting more.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anime_Forever [/i]
[B]Its a very good picture after looking at it but the first thing I thought when I saw it was SERIOUSLY: AAAA!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!OHMYGOD!! OHMYGOD!!! HES SMILING!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Please put more thought into your posts and avoid random comments such as this. And if you do, try to back it up with some comments or critique on the overall image.