Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Its amazing...I actually like this one! *people on the boards gasp in surprise* Yes that's right folks I like this one!
Ahem anyways as most of you have guess from the title this is Inuyashaness....I mean Inuyasha.
I actually did this without using the burn or dodge tool, which I think I will do from now on. The only thing I don't like about this picture are the beads, his sword, and one of his hands...other than that....I like it^^
Now its my first time drawing Inuyasha so don't be too hard on me...lol[/color]
Posted
Nice. ^_^

I concur with klinanime1's criticisms, though, I'm not sure about the grip. It seems ok. oO But I never handle a sword so meh. ^_^

Try working better with the shading...for some reasonl, it seems a bit off to me. Oo
Posted
[color=indigo]I guess Inuyasha's proportions are off because that's the way he's suppose to be. As to the shading, yes I know it does look weird...I just had a hard time shading his clothes, I dun know why O.o
Anyways thanks for the comments[/color]
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
Its a very good picture after looking at it but the first thing I thought when I saw it was SERIOUSLY: AAAA!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!OHMYGOD!! OHMYGOD!!! HES SMILING!!!!!!!
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anime_Forever [/i]
[B]Its a very good picture after looking at it but the first thing I thought when I saw it was SERIOUSLY: AAAA!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!OHMYGOD!! OHMYGOD!!! HES SMILING!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

More like [i]smirking[/i], wouldn't you say?

:P Well, I like the picture. One of his eyes looks a bit off, and his hand position looks weird, but I like everything else. Nice coloring. ^_^[/size]
Posted
Trust me, the hand isn't supposed to be positioned like that if he's pulling the tetsusaiga out. If he's just doing a macho showing off thing, I s'pose it's alright... Great job.
Posted
*I'm not that good of an artist, so ignore me if you wish. I don't make much sense anyway.*
I like the colouring, but I would (if I could) have posed him with Tetsusaiga at his right side... And that hand position looks as if it might hurt. Not that I've been handling swords...recently... And his hair is more white than silver-ish. Maybe a little light grey might help. Enough of my pointless rambling. Still good and awaiting more.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anime_Forever [/i]
[B]Its a very good picture after looking at it but the first thing I thought when I saw it was SERIOUSLY: AAAA!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!OHMYGOD!! OHMYGOD!!! HES SMILING!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Please put more thought into your posts and avoid random comments such as this. And if you do, try to back it up with some comments or critique on the overall image.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...