OtakuBoards

If you had supernatural powers what would they be?

Max

Alright, here's something no one else has mentioned: Communticating with all life forms in their language. Dogs, people, rats, trees, bacteria, you name it, I want to speak to it!
And the common ones: Shapeshifting: but my thought process remains the same (It's all about the fine print, folks).
Also the ability to control Ice/water. Great way of murdering a jerk, just freeze the bugger!
Icewolfeyes

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Call me Alpha! That's because of the powers I want to have...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[u]ESP:[/u] Well, almost. Or at least good intuition. There are just some things in life that you wouldn't want to read or predict...

[u]Telekinesis:[/u] Wow, a lot of people said they wanted that power... I don't blame them... My physical strength is fairly bad, and people tease and pick on me a lot... If only I could just use my mind against all that, instead of that physical stuff... Hey, it would also help move furniture around in the house and stuff.

[u]Hypnotic powers:[/u] Sometimes I just wish I could hypnotize bullies into not teasing me or anyone else... And/or I can just embarras them by making them do something stupid like getting naked in front of a thousand people, shouting "I'm stupid" in front of everybody, kiss the president of the US...

*On the lunar eclipse we saw on May 15 this year, I actually wished for those above three powers... They seem to be coming... slowly but surely...*

[u]Flight/Invisibility:[/u] I might use one of those powers at a time, or combined. This way I could turn invisible and see what's going on in various places and not be seen. Combine that with the other powers and I can sneak into closed buildings, see what the world looks like from above the clouds at night...

[u]Healing Powers:[/u] This way, I can heal someone who gets hurt, even emotionally. That would help to cheer someone up and maybe even make a new friend.

*I may have healing powers already; I have healed people by singing the songs I wrote before... which is why I sometimes why I call myself a "Siren of Life".*

[u]Spellcraft:[/u] This can vary. It would sometimes be cool to magically change a situation or person in life. (OK, I'm not making sense...) Sort of like a variety of hexes (sometimes not bad ones!) that can do things like form an instant trap hole in the ground, set something random on fire, change the weather a little, etc.

*Right now, I usually put fake spells on people just to scare them if they're mean to me.*

[u]Energy Blasts:[/u] Well, mostly psy blasts, but you know what I mean. This can help if evil aliens from outer space attack or something.

[u]Supernatural Vision:[/u] Includes the ability to see dead people, and the ability to look into the past and see exactly what has occured in a certain time period. Sort of like timetraveling, except I'm not actually in that time zone; I'm just viewing it. Going into the future might be a little scary...

Well, those are the main ones... It is hard to pick just one...

Well this isn't really a superpower but i'm already really good with hand to hand and weapons combat. If I could have super powers I'd wish for the power to be able to move quick enough to bring everything to a standstill and run circles around someone that was shooting at me and hit them in the back of the head faster than the second bullet could leave the gun, and also supernatural strength :) Oh yeah and you always gotta have the flying power too...

• 2 weeks later...
Would you consider this a power? I would want Tetsuiga (InuYasha's sword). Or wings. Really want wings. Angel-ly wings. Feathers and whatnot. Not white feathers, though- very pale turquise. Feathers can get wet, so I could "fly" underwater. Along with that, I would want to be able to breate underwater. I could just go in the water, take a big breath of water, and I'm off! (told ya I'm wierd)
Be my buddie? PM me! [email][email protected][/email]

• 4 weeks later...
I would like to have the ability to understsand everything about anything in a matter of seconds . Simple but very effective .

For anyone who knows how to make a banner or can send me one please contact me by Pm mail .
And call me ( the frost duke )

I would probably have electrical/lightning powers. Lightning/electricity is my main element. Being able to shoots blasts of electricity and control lightning storms would pretty cool. And using static to stick balloons to walls would be fun :)

Flying would also be really awesome too, but I would want to have wings instead of telekinetic powers. Im not a telekinetic king of person.