OtakuBoards

If you had supernatural powers what would they be?

Max

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][b]Green Lantern's and Goku's powers aren't really supernatural.

Anyways, my Wiccan "element" is water, which is represented by the west and the astrological sign Pices.

Associated with intuition, emotions, the inner self, flowing movement, the power to dare and cleanse all things; sympathy and love; reflection; currents and tides of life; the dolphin, the swan and the crab; dreams and dreamtime.

Powers (or spells): love, purification, friendship, marriage, happiness, fertility, healing, pleasure, intuition and psychic abilities.

So, yeah, these are my most powerful powers (spells)[/b][/size]

[size=1] I can't have superpowers so they wouldn't be anything. Hah.

That is so unuseless.

Do not turn away
do not kill the logic covered in plastic trees
Do not turn away
do not hit your alarm clock or hit the breeding eggs
the logical is logical today

Heh.

Spammmm!

Yeah. I really don't think about it. I wouldn't want them if I could have them. It would become usual, as do all quirks and perks. And then I'd become power hungry and want more...

Welcome to the jaws of hell.[/size]

If I had super power's, I would keep it simple. I would have the abilities of a Jedi, telekenesis, predicting the future (to a certain extent), and the enhanced senses. Then, I would take these powers and use them to help others, just like a Jedi.

In Ending, Jedi's are dope.

~Plo

Telepathy. Probably the most frustrating aspect of a pubescent male is not knowing what girl's think about you. Therefore, with telepathy, you'd never be left in the dark again! Not only that, but you could read people's thoughts during test's and get the answers and you'd know when people were doing something behind your back.

Either that or DFantasy's ability to see straight through girl's clothes. :love:

Hmmm..that's an interesting question..I would like Telopathy, Telekenesis, umm...definately teleporting abilities..(maybe DFantasy's idea)uhhh...enhanced senses,....well, it's easier to think bout it when you aren't actually "thinking"...

[COLOR=indigo]
I can see we have a bunch of guys in puberty here. However, I have no desire to see through YOUR clothes. I'd rather fly and/or teleport. I am always, ALWAYS late, and either of those would help. Or both, which would rock.

I also do spells, and my most powerful are ones relating to the earth, and grounding. Oh, and earth is north, and related with money, grounding, and, uh, other stuff. *drinks more coffee* Maybe it's cause I'm an earth sign (Capricorn), but maybe cause I'm so airheaded, I need lots of grounding, and I'm getting better at it.
[/COLOR]

Guest Crimson Spider
I would have the power to negate other peoples powers at will! Basically, every power you had would be eliminated when I please. Similar to an EMP. And they don't come back for awhile, either.

Basically, an energy drainer. Except I don't get anything out of it. Just suck the power strait out of someone else. If it is a normal, powerless person, it would just lower their strenght a little. Little, mind you.

Flight would be nice, as long as I could have wings and not just....fly. Also, I've always preferred speed to strength, so that too. And super-human awareness. No sense in running really fast and dodging bullets if you don't know when to stop and go. Being really, really good with swords would be nice, too. I love swords...

I think it'd be great to be in two places at once. (anybody see Josie and the Pussycats? The blonde runs around saying how great it would be to be able to do that--she's a complete ditz.)
As far as the elements go, a friend of mine gave me a little quiz and told me I'm a water element. But, I don't really get into all that New Age/Wicca stuff. (I'm Catholic.)
Like most people here, I'd like to be able to have all the "tele" powers: telekinesis, teleportation, telepathy
(If you've read Anne McCaffrey's Pern books, you'll see how she connects them.)

If I could have a power it would be shapeshifting. I wouldn't just turn into ordinary Earth-born animals, though. I would become strange creatures that move faster than the blink of an eye and spit lightning bolts from their maws! With shapeshifting you could have almost any other power imaginable, even shooting donuts from your fingertips. Whenever your body would wear-out and near decay, you could switch to another form and cheat death. Who else finds the idea of sneaking into somebody's room as a roach, then turning into a snarling hulk and scaring the crap out of them amusing?

Maybe this is my way of saying "I want all the powers! Gimme, gimme, gimme!"

[color=crimson]Clairvoyance and Precognition. The line between the two is either not there, or they overlap it into each other a bit.

The things I could achieve with those two abilities are truely outstanding.

Other than that I cannot think of anything practical that I would need.

Psychokinesis and the ability to call on a familiar would be somewhat entertaining- maybe even practical at times.

I wonder what sort of Familiar I would have.[/color]

Hmm, I think I'll take this logically. I personally don't want to be dissected by the government, so I'd take something supernatural that is a little less perceptible. I would want to have an impression of how people feel about me. No matter how much one denies it, one cares about what others think. Today, so many people live superficially, acting against their character to profit from their impure motives. To have an understanding of anyone's true nature would probably be more accurate. It would be undeniably helpful, and unless I'm not careful, I won't end up on the wrong end of a scalpel :) .