OtakuBoards

If you had supernatural powers what would they be?

Max

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm..... if I really wanted super power, it would be the ability to aparate(instant transmission....yeah). That would make travel easier. However, I would still do the old stuff, like driving, and walking, cause just instantly appearing wherever I wanted would be annoying

Besides......wouldn't you miss walking around, feeling the air on your face, watching stupid people driving, and people triping when they walk through the school halls?

Oh this is fun.
It's hard to resist the urge to say, "Just give me everything!"

But *slightly* more seriously, there are several supernatural abilities that I'd want.

1. Enhanced speed (like the Flash, or Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho). Who needs laser eyes or fists of steel when you can just run away really, really fast? ^__~

2. The ability to fly (without wings, by controlling the wind). Flying would just be awesome. And unlike apparating, it would consume physical energy, so I wouldn't get fat and lazy.

3. Telekinesis, because it would make multitasking a whole lot easier. Plus, I'm sure that being able to throw things with one's mind would be very handy during battle.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blackroseoni [/i]
[B]This is actually a tough one for me, because I'd want to have something unusal that hasn't been taken yet. I think I;d want the power of proababilaty, the abilty to change luck around me. It would negate alot of powers I've seen, except for maybe Crimson spiders...maybe. ^_~ [/B][/QUOTE]

That's been taken, too. By one of the X-Men whose name escapes me. Lol. It's just hard to find a superpower that hasn't been taken.

Oooh, I'm big on this kinda thing.

I'd love to have telekinetic-y powers. The thought of just moving thing with the slightest twitch of your hand, or just thinking about it is amazing. The whole reading other's minds thing is kinda cool, too. The only downside to these powers is I wouldn't want to have them 24/7. I'd want to have control over them, and be able to turn them on/off when I wanted to.

I'd also like to have wings. I've always wanted to fly freely, just above the clouds, with the wind blowing in my face. Either that, or I would like to hover over a city or something and just watch people.

Ok, last one. I'd like to breathe and see underwater. Without any gadgets or anything, just like we do on land. I absolutely LOVE water, and I would live in it if I could. This would allow me to do so. :D

Yeah, thats all. xD

[size=1][color="666666"]
My super natural ability would be like flying or invisibility. Invisibility for stealth to sneek up on my sister and all and Flying to fly like a bird. I know it sounds weird but when I was young I pretended to fly but if I flew and something happened like in a air plane and some one jumped out I could grab them and save them ya know?
[/size][/color]

i don't know about you guys but i would really like super powers where i can stop things at will. like freeze people and things. i would also like anti-psychic abilities where i can block people from reading my mind or influencing my actions. here's another one that just came to me; i'd like to be able to move objects toward and away from me at will. like when i'm on the couch and lazy to get up to get the remote, i can just use my powers to bring it to me. that'd be cool. invisibility would rock too, but only the kind of invisibility i can control so i'm not permanently invisible! that would be junk because i have a nice habit of always looking in the mirror... anyways... hi.

Flying would be a great power, especially if I could fly at extremely high speeds. I could actually leave home one minute before school started, and still be there on time... sweet. Aswell as having a fantastic view of the environment below me while I fly, I could travel from country to country, across the world even, without an aircraft... hmm.

For the 72nd thread on this in 2 days -Yes, I am exaggerating, albeit slightly*- I would be able to fly, slow time down to such an extent that 1 millisecond to most people is 24 hours to me, and to be able to bring people into my 'sped-up' state, and have the ability to control them when in this state.

I am getting bored of these.

* Ok, maybe there have been only 2 others of these in the last 3 weeks... so what.

• 4 weeks later...
The only super power for me would be the abillity to control ones own and other people's and other object's personal gravity.So you could make your self really light and jump like 50 feet in the air and land as smooth as a leaf. You could also make poeple so heavy they couldn't even stand. Kinda like the gravity room in DBZ.Thats the ultimate power. You can float on a breeze or make your car really light and lift it with one hand. You would have control over the weight of every object and person in the world.WOOHOOHAHAHA!!That'd be fun.I think this is an original power if I'm not mistaken.

I would like Gambits power to fill any thing he touches with kinetic energy. The only difference is that I would use it to its full potenial instead of holding back like he does. He could possible destroy the world just by touching ther planet but he doesn't. He can also charge the air particles and make a pretty powerful beam. He has has super human speed and agility and it is said that he has some telepathic powers also. I would like to have Rogues power to absorb powers at will the only thin different I would do is permanently aborb Charles Xaviers powers. Then I would be unstoppable.

Hmm...I've never thought about it, but mine seems really weird.
Ever since I've gotten Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance I seem to really like Li Mei's technique of the move called the sparkler where you shoot this sparkling purple ball out of your hand to your opponent. That would I think count as a supernatural power...or more of kind of like a spell.
Maybe telekeneisis (however the heck you spell it).
Also I agree with Stick Fairy, after I read XC SpydeR's reply, there must be someone in here going through purberty. Hm, wonder who?