OtakuBoards

So you sing in the shower?

Burori

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must cunfess something, :nervous: I LUV TO SING IN THE SHOWER!!!!:cross: I mostly sing any song that I've heard that day, mostly songs I heard on the radio on my way to the first place I would go in the morning or any song that I like, but don't have the CD, I sing really badly soo, it's like hearing a group of cats meow in the middle of the night, :confused: everyone in my house laughs at me.... :( but I keep on singing....;)

I sing in the shower sometimes. I sing 3 Doors Down "Here without you" usually. Sometimes I'll sing songs from AFI, like "The Leaving Song Pt.2" or something. I sing better in the shower than I do out of the shower. heheheheh. It's crazy if you ask me!

Mwesha! I am addicted to singing in the shower. Though I usually only sing if I'm in the shower in the afternoon or in the evening, I sometimes sing in the morning. The scary part about it though, is that I usually sing really out of place songs. Lately, my "shower songs" have been "When You Believe" from Prince of Egypt, "She Blinded Me With Science" by Thomas Dolby, and snippets of a bunch of Melon Kinenbi and Utada Hikaru songs. Yesh, I am odd. But it's kinda embarassing sometimes, because sometimes I leave the window open, and people can hear me outside. I learned that when my Uncle Tom told me he could here me singing Mandy Moore songs in the shower while he was in the backyard.

-Erin
"She blinded me with science///And hit me with technology///She blinded me with science///And failed me in biology." -"She Blinded Me With Science", Thomas Dolby

Guest kawaii kitty
I only sing in the shower when no one is home or I'm singing along with my cd player. If someone in my house heard me singing in the shower without a cd playing along with me I'd get laughed at. Really.

I think I sound great but the rest of my mom really doesn't think so. When me [I]and[/I] my brother sing with each other she's like 'aww, you two sound so good!' I guess my brother and I have a nice harmony ^_^

Most of the songs I sing in the shower are songs that are always on my playlist (Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy - Queen; Yubiwa - from the Escaflowne soundtrack and a bunch of other songs by Utada Hikaru and from anime) And when I sing those I sing them [B]really[/B] loud because I know every word of them.

I love to sing in the shower :blush:

I usually put in a CD but I end up not hearing it. Or I sing something I just heard of this funny website! I was in the All County Chorus but I lost my singing talent due to me giving it up to play the violin :bawl:
I regret that because now I suck at the violin and I now suck at singing.

I just did it a few minutes ago. Now I sang Korn "Falling away from me" What do you think? Does singing in the showers make you sound better at singing? I find it does. WHat are your reasons to think this? well as for me I'm not sure, maybe the confidence. What are your thoughts?

[color=green]I think anyone who listens to music will at least [i]hum[/i] in the shower occasionally.^~

As for me, I sing just about anywhere, so the shower must count. I usually sing whatever song got stuck in my head from Choir, simple as that.^^ Lately, I've been singing "Tournez, Tournez," one of our few All State songs.[/color]

I sing everywhere. In the shower, at home, in a car, near a lot of people, in the dark, in the light, anywhere I can think of. Yesterday people stared at me while singing in church. It felt awkward and such. I asked one of them why they stared and they wouldn't answer me. Someone else said it was because of the way I sing. Someone else turned around and smiled at me like I was a newborn child. I sung again today, everyone stared at me. After that I just sung in a loud place where no matter how high I went no one would hear me unless you know they were paying real close attention or right next to me.

Singing in the shower I turn on some music and sing along to it but not that loud. If I do the bathroom door gets stared at or knocked on for the next 10 min. That's why I sing in my head or whisper to myself the song.

I sing the Barney Song in the shower...and sumtimes the national anthem. I also sing My Will my Dream and My Immortal by Evanescence and Bring Me To Life by Evanescene too...I used to sing sum really weird song but i forgot it. I think tha's it...:babble: Well anywho...tha's all i think i sing in the shower...

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only crazy guy here that sings in the shower. Just lately now I've been singing songs from Meatloaf part 2: Bat out of hell back into hell.

My favourite song that I sing in the shower is the song, "I want my money back". LOL I love those verses. My parents hate me when I sing so the shower to me is my fortress of solitude.

What is the shower to you?

u aint crazy and i aint a 'guy' i'm a gal. well n e way i guess the shower ta me is a place ta get clean...umm...i'v never really thought of the shower as a solitude. i guess it's because my place of solitude is the forest around my house. i spend more time in the woods then i do wit my own family. my ma dont like tha but i really dont care, there aint nuttin ta do at home n e way. Besides my ma is always yellin at me. y would i wanna stay in a place like tha?? Well tha's wha i think of the shower.