OtakuBoards

The Demonic (rated R)

Squall

This RPG is rated R for bad languedge, possible sexual situations, gore, violence, suggestive scenes, unlikely, but possible nudity. I reserve the right to add to this list at any given time.

Also, this is really descriptive from my standards, and may be slightly confusing. Bear with me, though.

[i] Drums in the deep... we cannot ge out [/i]

The roaring of Motercycles filled the air on a cool spring's night, barely drowning out numerous yells from the riders. There were five of them, all wearing leather jackets that posed a symbol of the ace of spades on their backs. The fruitless and barren deserts on each side of the road wizzed by as the seven road towards a small city in the middle of nowhere. The forbiding dimness that shown through the tall buildings in the distance wavered the followers spirits. "Hey James! What gives! You said this place was a hot august night town! It looks more like a ghost town, If ya ask me!"
"Nobodie's asken you, Spiegal." The leader of the pack had short combed hair that was now whisping in the wind. His eyes were hidden by a pair of black sunglasses, which he seemed to wear easily even in the dark of night they were now cutting through. He had a belt with a big golden texas belt buckle that read 'Step Off' In gleaming silver letters. He was riding what looked like an average harley, but if you asked him it became a custom digger with the VRevelution engine and double exaust pipes. He craned his neck to look back at the rider who was supposedly Spiegal. He was bulky, the jacket sleves completely torn off to reveal his overmuscled arms, which looked ready to pop at any moment. He was wearing a patriotic american flag skull cap, which matched his belt that was now threatening to fly off.

As the city flew closer and closer to them, the bikers started to notice the more 'finer' details to the city. The gothic black bars missing a gate, three or so bodies at the gates with their heads run through with no apperent cause, the car pileups lining the fence, fire barrels tipped over and spreading fire to turned over cars, and the pugnent smell of burning rubber. The bikers reached the gates and stopped. "This don't look good." Said another one of the bikers, who looked entirely too much like a weasel. He was tall and lankey, a taxi cap flicked up revealing his large but beady eyes. He had a pointed chin and a large nose, with what looked like force grown bristles underneath. "Mustashes are the new look," he would explain.

"No sh!t, Snitch." The leader shot at him as he scanned the destruction in front of them. A pile up that fell into the road stopped them from riding any further, so they got off and stumbled through the wreakage. "Ugh, what's that smell?" Spiegal dimly proclaimed. "Smell's like your room." said James, who was now running a comb through his hair. "Uh boy, James. here we are at a hellzone that satan would be proud of, and all you can think about is your hair."
"Oooh, I think it's hot." said a girl as she leaned into James. Her outfit was in pure shining leather, from her knee tall high healed boots to the taxi cap with bunny ears sowed into the top. She was wearing a tight short skirt with a sowed on cat tail and a revealing vest with an engraved paw print on one side. Her flowing blonde hair fell over her ruby red glossy lips. James started to rub his nose up her neck as she pushed away, holding up a finger. "no no nooo." James shrugged, "That's cruel and unusual."
"Oy, You'd make the Fonz proud." Speigal grinned as they continued walking. A pale little girl in a flowing white dress stood in front of them. "Hey, little lady. Can you tell us what happened here?" James said in the sweetest voice he could muster. The girl remained silent. Spiegal stepped forward and crouched down. "C'mon, we won't hurt you." The girl grabbed at Spiegal's arm and held it tight. "There you go, now tell the nice men what hap- UUURRRRGH!!" The girl mouth opened wide and bit town hard on Spiegal's arm. Spiegal got up and flailed her around. "Get her off!" He punched her a few times, but she didn't budge. Instead her teath grew and sunk deeper into Spiegal's bone. "Holy sh1t! Get this little fu(k off!!" With a loud gunshot, the girl flew backwards and skidded along the ground. The fith and final biker, who had been quiet for the entire time, cocked his shotgun again and prepared to shoot again. This biker looked nothing like the others, a jean hooded jacket covered by a leather vest. His face couldn't be seen, because the hood was pulled over his head and cast a shadow over any recogniseable features. "Wow, nice shot, Mirth." James grinned back at Mirth, who said nothing but slung his shotgun back over his shoulder.

Spiegal breathed hard, clutching his bleeding arm. "Yeah, t-thanks."
"It's just a little girl," said the cat girl pityingly. "You mean 'was' a little girl, Cat." Snitch corrected. "Uh, guys?" James pointed behind Spiegal. The little girl was nowhere to be found.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
Damen skated down the street on her new blades. She heard yelling and turned a corner sharp. She sta down and changed into her boots and stashed her skates in a small hole. She brushed a free strandof her black/blue/silver hair back ove her shoulder and went to investigate. She peeked around a corner and saw five bikers. One was clutching his arm, and another was stowing away his gun. A blonde girl was cooing to the guy with teh injured arm. She decided to watch for a whie, but the five just talked, and she got up the courage to walk over. She was only 14, but she looked older and had a lot more skill. She called over," Hello? whats up? You guys need help?"

James groaned. "Another little girl?" Mirth readied his shotgun, but James stopped him. "Cool it, pal. This one don't look as wierd." James walked over, keeping his hand rested steadily on his knife. He noticed a red glowing dot on her forehead, and immediately turned around to face Mirth, who had his lasers trained on the girl. "Would you put that thing away? You're gonna give the little girl a heart attack!!" Mirth hesetently lowered his gun, the red dot dissapearing. James turned back to Damen. "Sorry, that's Mirth. The looser with the big nose is Snitch *whisper* Stay on your guard around him *whisper*, the knockout's Cat, and the guy with the bloody arm is Spiegel. Oh, and I'm James." He grinned, the girl looking at each of the people. "So, uh, is anybody here?" Damen shook her head. "Not that I've seen." James sighed. "Great. What exactly happened here?" He asked.

Guest Skyechild91
Damen looked from one face to the other. She grinned. "Dont have to worry bout scaring me with a gun. I've got my own.Oh, yeah. Im not a little girl, so stop calling me that." She slipped her hand in her tight leather pocket and slipped out a small silver hand gun. She twirled oit on her finger. She looked back at James. "I'm Damen. I just heard yelling and thought I'd come check it out." James looke dhe up and down. She had on a tube top under a black leather jacket, and some killer boots. Her pants were tight, but not to much. "How old are you?" He asked curiose. Damen shook her head and her black/blue/silver hair fell out of its braid and framed her tan face. "How old do i look?" James thought, then said," 17." Damen grinned. "Nope. 14." She looked around, and said quietly," I know what happened. I was here for it." SHe shudered

"Well, what happened?" James asked. "It was...demons." James snorted. "It's not nice to lie."
"I'm not lying. People, started dissapearing, the demons got them and started attacking people. T-they took over the city, all of them. The city gate shut, nobody could get out... nobodies left..." She looked down. "Uh, we just came here, and there were no gates." She looked up startled. She took off down the road, James and the others barely able to keep up. They climbed over the pile-up again, to see a pair of menacing gates towering over the exit. The run through bodies were now dangeling by their heads on the spikes at the top of the gates. Their motorcycles glistened innocently on the other side. "What the hell?"
"You said they were open!" The girl shot at him accusingly. "They were..."

Guest Skyechild91
Damen heard a whizzing sound and threw herself flat. Her han grabbed james wrist and she pulled the biker down. They heard a sharp clang. Damen looked over and saw two daggers drop to the ground, and looked over her shoulder. She murmured to James," Get out of here when I give the signal. I need to handel these guys." She slowly got up and turned to face the creeps that had thrown the knives at her and james. " What the hell do you think your doing down here, Damen?" The guy in the front said. He was a boy about 17, and had a gangster look. Damen tossed her hair over her shoulder, and said" Sorry. Saw soemthing and had to come check it out, Sen." Sen's cronies started to snicker, but Damen glared and they stopped. Sen gave a small smile. "well, you agreed that if you came down here again, you would have to stay with my group," he pointed over his shoulder.

"Uh, what's going on?" James asked stupidly. "I told you to get out of here!" Whispered Damen. "Who's that?" Sen asked. "He's-"
Damen started, but James interrupted. "James Starfire. That's Cat, Mirth, Snitch, and Spiegal. Who are all of you?"
"That's none of your buisness." He replied. "Ooh. The boy thinks he's tough." Mocked Cat, fixing steel claws onto the backs of her hands. "Are we rumbeling?" Spiegal asked, holding up an entirly tobig revolver. Mirth had already trained his gun on Sen as James pulled out a long knife. "I think we may just be. These morons think they have a territory, and I just don't like their attitude."
"I've been waiting for some action." Cackled Snitch. "Hang on, let's hear em' out before we be too hasty."

Guest Skyechild91
Damen stepped in front of Mirths gun, blocking Sen from the line of fire. James looked at her startled. Sen grinned cockly. Damen looked at the bikers. " This is my fight. But out, or your next." Damen looked serious. She turned to Sen. " Look. Im sorry. I told you i was getting out." Sen walked up to her and grabbed her. Damen just stood there. Sen started to walk away with Damen, holding the teen tight against his body.

"What now?" Asked Cat, putting her claws away. "I don't know. This stopped making sense looong ago." James replied, scratching his head with his knife. "Guy's? This doesn't look good." Spiegal complained. His wound had become a giant scab. Cat made a pity face. "Aw, poor Spiegal."
"I'm serious! This things giving me the creeps."
"Aw screw this, lets just go to a bar, get wasted, and then try to figure anything out." James said definately. "Are you serios?" Asked Snitch. "I'm so far past the point of no return, I don't even remember what it looked like when I passed it. Er, oh yeah..." He turned around. "It was a big black gate."
A few minutes later they had wandered into a bar, but sadly it had already been raided. "Geeze. This blows." Said James, falling asleep in a barstool. "Why don't we find the Damen girl?"
"Cause, it's like she said, it ain't our fight."
"

Guest Skyechild91
They spun around as they heard a loud CRASH behind them. The glass of the large windows had broken, and Damen was lying on the floor, unmoving and bleeding. Her jacket was torn and she was bleeding badly. James looked up and saw Sen and his cronies laughing outside. Sen grinned at the bikers. " she tresspased again and refused to come int our group. So she was punished."

"Grrrr..." James looked at Sen, his eyes still hidden by sunglasses. "You sick ****!" Sen laughed. "Careful now, this 'isn't your fight' remember?" James grinned, the others laughing behind him. "Not anymore. You see, this, is our territory. You break in, trash a dame, I'm pretty well pissed the **** off. Let's rock." James charged forward, but ducked down next to Damen. Snitch pulled out two minature uzi's and shot over James's head. Sen's group scattered from the doorway to avoid being made into swiss cheeze. James grabbed Damen and rolled back behind a counter. He layed her as flat as he could before revealing his knife and coming back out. Sen and his cronies hid behind a pile up, avoiding Mirths constant shot's James ran towards the pile up and dived over, landing next to Sen. "Hiya. Didn't think you could go and hide on me, did ya?"

Guest Skyechild91
James friends held of the other gangsters, and James put his knife at Sen's throat. Sen shivered, scared. "So now that your cronies arent helping you, your a little scared? Your not getting away with this." He plunged his knife at Sen, and sen yelped as it peirced his shoulder, burried to the hilt. Sen actually screamed.

Nami looked up. She had been sitting in the shadows of the bar, listeining to the fight. She had just heard a scream. A guy scream.
"Somethin' you don't hear everyday," she said, sitting up. The pieces on her necklaces clinked together, giving away where she was.
"Damn it," said Nami, clenching her teeth together.

Nate jumped up into the air and tossed a dagger out. It landed right next to James's Head, where he aimed it.

Nate: Let him go, or your dead.

James turned around and walknig into the business end of 2 9mms.

Nate:Get out of here. You hasve nothing to do with this. SO LEAVE

Sen: Kill this ****er while you can Nate.

Nate: Give him a chance, *****. I heard you scream *smirks* Now, you. Leave this area. Now.

James grins. "We'd love to, but theres this giant gate thing-"
"I mean out of here!" He nods at the bar. A familliar red dot appears between Nate's eyes. James sighs. "No, Mirth. With my luck you'd end up blowing my head off too." James slowly walks back. He creeps into the bar and drapes Damen over his shoulder." [i] cling [/i] James turns around, seeing a figure in the darkness. "Just great. Are you with these morons too?" James walks out before the figure could answer. "The girl stays." Sen says as he points a gun at James. Sintch and Spiegal both point there guns at Sen. "Sorry, no time for a bloodbath. You've already beaten the **** outta her, so we'll take it from here." Nobody else raised any objections, so he casually kept walking. "Oh, right. *pulls his knife outta Sen's shoulder* can't forget this. Later." They walk down the road, Spiegal still poking at his scab. "I really don't like this..." He complains. "Where are we going?" Cat asks, again rubbing up against James. "*whisper god I love it when you do that whisper* We're going to city hall. It looks like we may be here for a while, so we may want to find out what really happened, I mean, I've heard demons, I've suspected gangs, And I'm not waiting around for midgets to rear their ugly heads.

"Jerks," mumbled Nami, putting her arm back at her side (it had been reaching for her gun). "They said City Hall. And guess where I'm going..."
Nami walked out of the bar, stepping over the pieces of broken glass. They made small crunching noises as the split into multiple pieces.
Outside, Nami looked around. In the near distance (wait...how can distance by near? Hmm...) she saw the black figures of the biker gang. She ran to catch up.
"Why the City Hall?" asked the one she figured Spiegal.
Nami seized this chance to talk. "Be careful when you go there. City Hall was infested by demons months ago. I'd make sure you're packing some heavy ammunition."
James turned around. "Hey, it's that girl. From the bar."
"Yeah. Uh...shadow girl," said Cat, snuggling up more towards James.
"Oh dear God," thought Nami. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?"

James grinned. "Well, uh, I gotta knife." He said, hopefull of approval. "Then you're pretty well dead." She said flatly. "Give a guy some credit! It's not like I go around expecting the world to be taken over by little girls!"
"Little girls?"
"Yeah, thats what the one we saw looked like."
"You're in for one hell of a suprise, pal." James looked at her, his expression dropped. He then focused on the girl over his shoulder. "How bad do you s'pose they- ezzz!" She was bleeding badly, his leather jacket soaked. James fished in his pocket and revealed a roll of duct tape. "Your not going to use tape on her, are you?"
"If you got any better ideas, feel free to enlighten me."

Guest Skyechild91
Damen groaned. She put a bleeding hand to her head. "What the hell just happened?" James put her down, and damen sat on the ground. He loked at her. "What do you remeber?" She looked p at him. "The last thing i remeber was beign flung through a window by... Oh, holy crap." She tried to stand up, by fell down again. "You're still bleeding thanks to that creep sen." Damen actually smiled. "Now that I can fix." She took off her jacket, making her look even older. Then out cme one of her various throwing knives, and she made bandages. Then she leaned back against a biulding with her eyes closed, her blood-soaked black/blue/silver hair sort of floating around her face. The blood flow seemed to stop, but she was still weak from what she had already lost.

James searched his pocket and found a box of cigarettes. He took one out and lit it up. "That's better." He said, placing the cigarette in his mouth. "PUT IT OUT!" Damen leaped, grabbing his cigarette. She smashed it against the ground over and over. "What was that all about?" He asked. "They're attracted to smoke." She replied breathlessly. "Just my l-" Before he could continue, a hoarse sniffing sound filled the air. Across the street, a horrible creature emerged from behind a pile up. It was pale and four feet tall. It's Head was almost perfectly round, except the sides which were wider than usual. It's huge, vacant, eyes stared coldly into the night. It's large fanged mouth sat below two holes in the place of a nose. It's large ribs stuck out of a scronny waist upon two twig-like legs. It's arms were twig-like, barely big enough to hold the oversized claws on it's hands. They waited, Damen keeping James from laughing and calling out to it. It finally darted away through the streets, everyone giving out a long breath of relif as it left. "What the hell was that?" James asked stupidly, even though the answer was obvious. "That was a child demon." Damen replied shortly.

Nate pulled the dagger out of the wood as he grined at Sen.

Nate: You are the *****-ist mutha****er i ever seen.

Sen: You ever been stabbed to the hilt?

Nate: yea. But i killthe ****er before he could do anthing. Thats' how i got this. *holds up the dagger*

Sen: Oh...well...

Nate: Let's bounce.

Sen: Where?

Nate: Your the leader..you know this ****.

Sen: What ever..

"Demon child, eh?" said Nami, swiftly pulling out her gun.
"That little dinky thing's your weapon?" asked James.
Nami fired the gun. "YEAH!" she yelled above the shot, "But's it's powerful." She shot at the demon, speeding away in the streets. A loud cry met her ears and, with satisfaction, Nami put down her gun.
"It isn't dead, you know," Damen said.
"Hey, give me some credit. I did the best I could."
"Which isn't much," mumbled Nate, twiriling his knife around.
"SHUT UP YOU ******!"
There was a dead silence. Nami was filled with rage, Nate was taken aback by the sudden yelling, Cat had hid behind James, while James himself looked surprised.
"O-okay," he said, taking a breath, "You can yell. That's good. By the way...what's your name?"
"Yeah, shadow girl, what is it?"
"Name's Nami. You can call me Nami."

Guest Skyechild91
Damen looked ovr her shoulder, her hair swirling. "Uh-oh. Its not over yet." She slipped out her gun and crouched. She aimed and fired at the demon. Then, before it couyld reacte, she flicked her hand back he forth in one swift motion, and a dagger fllew. It was a true shot, and flew staright through the demons head, killing it. She slowly stood up and went to retrieve her dagger. She stumbled and hit the floor again, squinting in pain.

OOC: Kesaki, here's your opening

They reached the city hall as the moon started down on it's journy through the sky. "Uh, guys? This thing just grew a half a foot, seriously."
"Aw, poor Spiegly." Said Cat, draping her arms over his shoulders from behind. "Is that mean old scab still bugging you?" She put on a pitiful face, tucking her top lip under her bottom. "Scab? What scab?" Nami said alert, her hand inching towards her gun. "Yeah, I got bit by this little girl. Look, it's almost covering my entire forearm." Said Spiegal, pleased to have an audience to complain to. Nami whipped out her gun and pointed it against his skull. "He's infected! We have to kill him now, or he'll become one of them!" In an instant, everyone drew their weapon and pointed them at Nami. "Do it, and you won't be around long enough for him to fall." James said coldly, his usual grin wiped off his face. She looked around at everyone, and slowly put her gun away. A moment of quiet releif, that was soon interupted by the thundering crack of a gunshot. James watched in shock as Spiegal's forehead split open, showering James in blood. His blank eyes stared accusingly at him as his large revolver fell at James's feet. Shouts from hsi team all seemed muffled as a trail of blood left Spiegal's body. "AAAAAAAAAH!"