OtakuBoards

The Demonic (rated R)

Squall

Guest Skyechild91
James turned to see damen had her gun out and it was pointed at Spiegel. James said," WHat the hell! Why did you do that?!" Damen looked calm, but was a little upset at having to do that. She turned sorrowful eyes toward the angry biker. "I'm sorry, James. I had to. I saw my mother turn into one before my eyes, and I didnt want you to have to deal with killing your own friend when he did turn into a demon. Im really sorry." She looked down at the ground, and waited for him to explode on her head. Her black hair fell over her face, some silver strands falling over her eyes.
I know this was supposed to be an opening for the other guy, but he said becuase there was to much to catch up on it gave me the perfet opportunity...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I TOLD you! I TOLD you!" Nami yelled in James' face, dancing around.
James glared up at her. "Shut up."
Nami put on a stern face. "Yeah, I know. What happened to Damen's mom happened to my best friend." She looked at everybody. "So...doesn't this guy get a proper burial or anything?"
James looked at Spiegel's dicapitated body solemly. "Yeah, you're right." James took his arms while Sen took his legs, the two carrying the body of their friend off the pavement to an area of gravel, sand, and old grass.
----
"Um...we are gathered here today to honor the memory of...Spiegel," began Damon, unsure of what exactly to say.
"He was cool," continued Sen, "Always a good guy. Little weird."
Cat spoke up. "He fought bravely to the end."
James remained in silence. Everybody bowed their heads, giving Spiegel their last wishes. Finally, Sen and the three girls covered up his body the best they could with gravel and dirt, but not before Nami threw her cloak on the corpse.
"Keep him warm," she commented.

"...Right." James still held his revolver limply in his hand. His normal grin had long since faded from his face. His expression remained unseen, sunglasses covering his eyes. [i] This wasn't supposed to happen like this... [/i] He walked up the steps towards the entrance, placing the revolver in his jacket. "Don't you think that's disrespectful?" Said Damen, motioning towards the gun. "Shouldn't you burry it with him?"
"When I find the head of the demon who bit him, that's what I'll put on his grave." Cat walked up to him, her face full of tears. "Spiegie's gone..." She cried into his arm. [i] Spiegy? Has she gotten stupider, or have I been too stupid to notice? [/i] Despite what he thought, he wrapped an arm around her back. "It's okay, he would have rathered this than being a demon."

Guest Skyechild91
Damen stood by the grave, and mourned. Not only for Spiegel, but for her father and mother. Her mind faded s she went back into her memories. [I]She woke up, hearing a male voice from her parents room. She ran down the stairs, to meet the sight of a demon killing her father. "daddy! no!" she watched in horror as the demon that used to be her mother ripped her father, limb from limb. Damen grabbed the gun from here her father kept it, and fired at the monster...[/I] Damen was shaken from her memories by James, who looked down at her. "Hey. The others are waiting for us. I came back to get you. Come on." Damen nodded, not speaking. She followed, but not before looking once more at the grave.

Nate was up in a tree durnig the funeral. He spied a deamon down the street, so he jumped out of the tree, landing lightly on 2 feet, planting one hand for balence. He walked down the streeet, his guns drawn. He blinked ant the deamon was suddenly right next to him, mouth open to bite him. He ducked it and as the deamon soared over his shoulder, he kicked across the street. He then pull 10 peices of lead in it before it could get up. He looked around. A smirk on his face.The smirk faded quickly, as several pairs of eyes appeared. He took off towards the tree he was in before, climbing quickly. He put a new clip in one of the glocks

Ok well i missed my opening but...

------------------

Serenity looked down at the group from high up. She watched them almost excited by so many unaffected people. She didn't get excited though. that was dangerous. She wondered how long it would take them to notice her.

Serenity tensed up as she felt hot breath at her back and neck. Screaming she knocked whoever was behind her out of the tree. the guy who fell picked himself up off the ground and smirked. he jumped right back up and proceeded to attack her. every one looked over at the scream.

-----------------

hope thats ok.

Guest Skyechild91
Out of routine, Damens wrist flicked back, then forth at an alarminf rate, and a dagger whizzed throght the air at the girl. It caught in her shoulder, and pinned the girl to the tree. James looked over at her. "Nice thinking-" but before he could finish his sentance, she had raced off towards the girl.

Nate jumped out of the tree, and right after she got pinned to the tree. He pulled his glcoks from his pocket and aimed them at her face. He lowered them slightly when he saw it was a girl. He still kept them ready, knowing what could happen. Damen showed up beside him, and seenig it was her blade, he stepped back for her to do what-ever...

did you just throw that at me?...
-------------

Serenity winced with pain. She reached back to pull the dagger out of her arm as the guy bowed to the others.

"thank you for helping me." He said bowing with a blood thirsty grin. he turned and started to advance on Serenity.

serenity dropped the dagger but tried to catch it. "No!" she cried out tring to catch it but all it did was cut her hand.

the demon guy just chuckled at her efforts. He extended claws from his hands and reached back to slice at her. Serenity held her hand out and and let her subconcious take over. A white aroura engulfed her body then shot strait at the demon. the demon screamed as the light tottaly decapited his body. All that was left was his blood which stained the tree and dripped down onto the ground. the girl dropped to the ground then sat tring to cath her breath.

"Phew, that was close.

oh wait he just posted before i could....uhm so now what?(edit)
Also i think Yall are missin something 'cause i was just attacked by a demon....

OOC: Yeah, pretty much. *hoping not to get yelled at by Harelquin* )Is that how you spell it? I have a bad time spelling names on here...never mind.)
------------
"What now?" wondered Nami aloud. The group was just walking around Spiegel's grave, James twirling his fallen comrades revolver, and Damon staring blankly into space.
There was a scream.
"What was that?" asked Cat quickly, shiving slightly.
"A scream."
"No duh."
James looked up. "Sounded like a humans, though."
"Did to me too. How 'bout we scope it out?" said Nate, jumping down from his perch in the tree.
The group ran onto the pavement, swiftly pulling out their weapons. There was another scream, but not in the city location.
"Where the hell could it be coming from?" Nami half yelled, half asked. These kind of things irritated her.
"Sounds like it came from where we just came from," said Cat, taking in small breaths.
"Yeah, but it sounded far away from where we were from," replied Damon.

They ran back to the grave, still unable to see who screamed. Snitch sat in the shade of a tree. "Let's think. It was far, but close. It wasn't where we just went, so it must... nope, can't think." Suddenly a demon dropped from the tree. "Holy ****!" Snitch pulled out his uzi's and pumped the thing full of lead. It lay on the ground, it's leg still twitching. "Ithink it died somewhere about thirty rounds ago." He said, sitting beside the grave. "NO! THE HEAD!" The thing slowly got back up, bullet holes lining it's chest and stomach. It hissed and dived. Snitch moved out of the way, shooting blindly all over. "Ahh! Ahh! Get it away!" Damen aimed, but couldn't get an opening without hitting Snitch. "Try aiming." Said James, still focused on the grave. Snitch slightly opened his eye and pointed narrowed his field of fire down. He hit the demon square in the head, green blood spurting out. The blood splashed on his face. Snitched dropped the uzi's and cried in pain, holding his face. "Allready? I was hoping it would be a few hours." James held out the revolver and aimed it at Snitch. "NO! HE'S NOT INFECTED!" BLAM. Snitch flailed around and the bullet missed, taking out a good bit of the building behind. Snitch calmed down, his face badly burned. He looked up at James with horror struck eyes. "You would have killed me! You didn't even hesitate!"
"Can you blame me?"
"WE REALLY DON'T NEED ANOTHER MIRTH JAMES!!" Snitch wound up and socked him hard across the face. He didn't stumble back, but just stood there. Cat walked up, her face tear stricken. She kneed him hard in the balls and he toppled over. "How could you?!" She spat back at him. Cat was the moody person, her highs were highs and her lows were low, and her horniness lasted forever. She also could barely remember a thing, the next day she would be back to normal. James stood up and brushed off his coat. He looked up in the tree and spotted a shadowy figure. He held up his revolver. "Show yourself!"

[font=gothic][color=indigo]Oh, certainly people are going to be yelled at Katana, but not you. I refer more to Shinobi1827 and SailorStar. Post length and quality people. Re-read the reminders thread if you need a description of what I mean (which neither of you should by now), but just pick it up. [/font][/color]

Serenity stepped out into the light jumping down from the tree. She didn't land too gracefully landing on her butt.

"Ow. that was graceful..." Serenity noticed the gun and held up her hands.

"Whoah watch out!" she said pointing at the gun. "You could hurt someone with that thing."

"It'll be you if you don't tell us who you are." james growled.

"Oh well thats not hard." she said dropping her hands. "I'm Serenity Hikari. er, uh...I live here...kinda..."

James lowered his gun. "Another one? These demons didn't do a very good job at killing everybody."

"There are ways to hide from them. In any water, they won't go in water."
"So why didn't everyone just go into the water?"
"They tried. There's only so much time people can spend in water without food, and the demons were allways right on shore."
"I bet they could have overwaited them if they wanted to."
"You've never seen a hunt be fore, have you?"
"No, I-"
"Months! They wait for months for the smallest bit of meat. People starved to death trying to just 'outwait' them!"
"I- "
"You may want to think sometimes before you think."
"I got here this morning. There's not enough info I know for me to think about!"
"You got in?"
"Yeah, but before you go running off, the gates closed behind us, so now we're stuck."

Guest Skyechild91
Damen said," Wait a minute.." Suddenly she recognized her old school mate. "Serenity! You were in my math class before the hunt!" Serenity looked at her, her eyes wide. "Hey. Your right! I cant believe i forgot your black blue and silver hair. Who else had it? No one!" Damen hugged her friend. Damen let go and turned to James. " She's right. The only way we," she gestured to Serenity thn to herself," Survived the hunt, was becuase my basment flooded, and we had a fridge. We got lucky. We were studying when the demons first attacked. My mom was in the kitchen, and got bit. My dad was helping us. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my dad..." Damen broke off, and looked at the ground, hair falling around her face. [I]No! I wont let that stop me![/I] Damen still couldnt say anything, she was to choked up.

Nami raised an eyebrow.
"Okay, so we got a biker gang with one member dead, and now a little reunion on our hands. Next thing we know were gonna find someone's lost wallet..."
Damon, who had been happy just moments before, now looked solemly at the ground. Serenity did her best effort to comfort her friend.
"So," said James, "So...are we going to city hall now or what?"
"Oh yeah!" shouted Damon suddenly, "I forgot all about that! Let's get going!" Damon returned to her cheerful mode.

[i]She's hiding how she really feels,[/i] thought Nami, remembering only too well how she had done the same when she as younger.

The group walked back into the city in a muffled silence. There was the ocassional cough from somebody, Nami couldn't figure out who, but other than that, not much in the terms of noise happened.
"Did anybody else see that?" Serenity said quickly, her eyes darted to the other way down the road.
"No," came the many replies.
"Oh. Well..."
"Did it look like a demon?" wondered James.
"How 'bout a demon child?" asked Nami.
"No. It looked big. Really big."
"[i]How[/i] big?" asked Cat.
"Like...like...hm...(the size of a Gundam huge...no, no, just kidding...:D)...it seemed at least three times bigger than the normal, full grown demon."
"Whew..." said Nami, as James whistled in amazment, "Now that's huge."

Serenity stopped walking and sniffed the air. A sort of stinging smell reached her nose and chocked her lungs. it made her eyes water.

"Do you guys smell that?"

Every one stopped walking as well and turned to her.

"What?" Nami asked sniffing.

"It smells like..."Cat started sniffing as well.

"Smoke." Serenity finished.

Everyone who owned guns pulled them out and Serenity looked around to see where it was coming from. The gang all turned around as they heard a loud thudd behind them. then they looked up. there before them stood the largest demon they had ever seen as well as two smaller ones.

Guest Skyechild91
Damen also slipped a small dagger into her hand and looked to Serenity. "YOu wanna take this ne on, Ti? Like we did on one of the raids?" Serenity looked back at her friend. She gave a cocky grin. "You got it, D." The two girls lined up, and prepaired to fight.

The massive demon was the description of hideous. It stood about the size of a one story building, everyone coming up just below it's waist. It's left arm streached about two yards farther than the other and was topped by five gigantic black claws. The chest skin was torn off, revealing blood red skin and revealing bits of bone. The head was more human shaped, red skin peeling to a pale skull with buldging pale eyes. It's right arm was horribly deformed (like everything else) the skin of the fingers were almost completely melded together.
"Wow." James was completely awestruck. Suddenly a large cracking gunshot filled the air and it's head flung back. "Nice shot, Mirth." Snitch exclaimed. The head leaned forward ahead, an almost demented grin spreading across the skinned side of it's face.

Guest Skyechild91
Damen passed the dagger in her hand to Serenity, and the girls aimed. [Ready?] Damen thought at Serenity. [You got it.] Damen's gun went off at the same time Serenity flung the dagger. The lesser demons were dead. The two high-fived each other. James looked at the pair. "How did you sincronize it so well?" he asked, baffeled. Damen grinned. [Like this, biker boy.] she 'said' to him. James stepped back a few paces.

"Wow, creepy." James shook his head. A large roar reminded him of the matter at hand. He pulled out his knife. "Here goes... everything. HRAAA!" He ran at the demon and dived between it's legs to avoid being swatted with the massive claw. "Oh god..." On the demon's back, a face twisted in a scream. It had the looks that it had slid off the head, and found it's way to the back. He shot at it, and the demon gave a loud scream.

OOC: Has to be short, I'm out of time. Sorry

Guest Skyechild91
Serenity threw another dagger at the monster, and Damen shot. The thing practically toppled over on James. Damen twirled her gun, and blew off the smoke. she looke like a cocky teenager, older somehow, and she fired again at teh monster. James yelped." Hey! Watch it! You nearly shot me!" Dmaen cast him a shut-up-or-else-I-will look. The girls did another high five.