OtakuBoards

Dragonball: Remix

Gavin

Hey Andrew, man it's good to see you back on OB I was worried you'd left.

In response to the slight war of words occurring between yourself and Diago you're indeed right when I said that all places in the RPG weren't final and very correctly you brought that to my attention. In response I said that I would moderate between the aggrieved parties in an effort to resolve the dispute, which I will now do.

Diago you signed for this spot first and I have to say your sign up was good but not impressive while on the other hand I've both had experience and knowledge with MajinVegeta posts and I have seen them to be of great quality and interest so after a small bit of deliberating:

[B]The spot of Son Goku will go to :[/b] [I]MajinVegeta[/I]

[I]Thanks Gav! You will not be let down. And I can assure you that I?m probably going to be on here a lot from now on and it?s good to be back.

This is a nice little idea you?ve got here too! Keep up the good work and I?m looking forward to [B]DBZ: A World in Ruin[/B] and [B]The Last Capaign[/B].[/I]

I've finally got a chance to post my Sign Up,

[b]Name[/b]: Zagat

[b]Age[/b]: 27

[b]Race[/b]: Full Saiya-Jin

[b]Character your Replacing[/b]: Vegeta

[b]Signature Technique[/b]: [I]Final Flash[/I] Zagat places his left hand on his right wrist and stretches out the fingers of his right hand. He then charges up a ball of blue ki energy in his stretched out hand concentrating as much energy into it as is possible, on release it causes maximum destruction when it hits the target.

[b]History[/b]: Zagat is one of only a hand-full of Saiya-Jin left in the universe after the destruction of his home-world Vegeta at the hands of an unknown individual. Zagat was meant to be the King of his home world and still speaks of himself using his regal title Prince Zagat. After the destruction of Vegeta Zagat, and his bodyguards Tream and Wisteria were enlisted in the service of Frieza. Having nowhere else to go and not being powerful enough to refuse Frieza's offer Zagat was forced to work for Frieza clearing planets of their inhabitants to get them ready for resale.

Zagat is almost convinced that it was Frieza who destroyed his home planet and is training eagerly to make sure that one day he gets his chance to take revenge for all of the proud Saiya-Jin he killed. Zagat is one of the less powerful warriors among Frieza ranks including his "Son" Damien, and his right hand men Zarbon, Dodria and Kui. Zagat has a long standing argument with Zarbon and Dodria who always complain about the amount of time it takes for them to clear a planet for resale in front of Frieza and he dearly waits for the day when he kills them both.

Wisteria recently mentioned that she had a younger brother who'd been sent off into space before Planet Vegeta's destruction. In response to this Zagat has told her that she is to go to Planet Earth and retrieve this sibling so that the can consolidate the Saiya-Jin forces against Frieza waiting for his eventual moment of weakness and then he will die.

[b]Appearance[/b]: Jet-Black hair spiked up very similar to that of Vegeta's on arrival on Earth as well as a black goatee. Black soulless eyes without a glint of pity or mercy, a typical Saiya-Jin. Zagat stands roughly 5'9" in height and weighs just over 200lbs, he's muscular but not to the point where it become awkward for him to move about. He wears green Saiya-Jin Battle Armour with white gloves and boots. He raps his tail around his waist like a belt as it prevents other taking advantage of his Achilles Hell so to speak. He is considered very attractive by most females although he normally doesn't bother responding, except for once...........

[b]Personality[/b]: Arrogant, backstabbing, sarcastic, egotistical and a pain in the *** most of the time. Those are the best ways to describe Zagat's personality, he's completely sure in his own abilities and will not listen to anyone else. He takes nobody else's feelings into account when he says things, and doesn't tolerate failure very well. The only thing he likes more than fighting is winning and the only thing he'll like more that winning is to kill Frieza, as he says, [I]"all good things take time"[/I]

[b]Powerlevel[/b]: 16,000, when fully powered it rises to 18,000 and when in Oozaru is shifts between 160,000 and 180,000 the more control he can exert over himself.

---------------------------------------------------------

OK finally I've been able to finish my Biography, I'm hoping that a certain individual [I]Cough[/I][size=1][spoiler] Yoda [/spoiler][/size][I]Cough[/I] will decide to join the RPG. The following have made it to the second round of the Sign Ups and as such I accept that their Sign Ups are acceptable [but not yet accepted]:

[b]MajinVegeta[/b]: [I]Son Goku[/I]: Kakarot

[b]Jokopoko[/b]: [I]Nappa[/I]: Tream

[b]Ohkami[/b]: [I]Son Gohan[/I]: Chris

[b]Xaru Silverfire[/b]: [I]Yamcha[/I]: Xaru [Your history is a bit short can you lengthen it with a bit more detail]

[b]Ruby[/b]: [I]Radditz[/I]: Wisteria

[b]Shinobi1827[/b]: [I]Captain Ginyu[/I]: Damien [Same problem as Xaru]

[b]SSJ Brolli[/b]: [I]Krillin[/I]: Gaul [As above with Xaru and Shinobi and add a little on your appearance]

[b]The (Sic) Shape[/b]: [I]Tien[/I]: Astral [Same as SSJ Brolli]

If your name has not appeared then there is a problem with your sign up, what ever it is I would ask you to correct it before someone else takes that character and you're out of the RPG. Again I say that all sign ups are not final [Except Vegeta duhh], keep working and improving your sign ups to strengthen your chances of being accepted to the RPG.

Xaru Silverfire, if you wish to drop out of the RPG I would appreciate it if you had PMed me and told me yourself that you were dropping out.

As it stands I will allow people to edit their sing ups and create thier own races for this RPG, I am still battling with myself whether or not to allow movie characters so until then keep reviewing your posts and adding what you think will help.

Name: Anje Deju

Race: Mystic(looks like human with blue blood, ki enhanced blood and increased physical attributes)

Character your Replacing: Master Roshi

Signature Technique: Kamehameha Wave(aka turtle crusher).

History: An ancient and wise master of martial arts, Anje has accumulated great power and knowledge. Because he has lived for countless years on a deserted island with only a turtle for a companion, he is also called the "Hermit Turtle". His home, the Kame house, continues to serve as a gathering place for the good guys. Although he may appear strange, frail and harmless, Master Anje is indeed a great warrior. He originally trained Kakarot and Gaul when they were young boys and taught them the "Kamehameha", a power which is channeled through the hands, creating a wave of tremendous power that can destroy mountains. The first earthling to ever understand how to nurture and control the Power of Light, Anje trained Kakarot and Gaul in its use. Master Roshi also trained Ox-King (Chi-Chi's dad) and Grandpa Gohan (Kakarot's adoptive grandfather) years ago.

Appearance: He is very old, completely bald and has a long, white beard.

Personality: Men: Always cool and calm, judging them by their power and their personality..... | Women: If they are beautiful he ogles them and constantly flirts even if they say to his face they aren't interested.

Powerlevel: 139

Look guys, this RPG has become a collection of spam and useless debating therefore I'm calling an end to it as of now, I'll post a Second Edition of Remix sometime in the near future and you can salvage your Sign Ups from this so as of this post:

[b]Dragonball: Remix 1st Edition is closed[/b]