Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Saruman was killed in the shire by his former servant, Wormtounge.
And for Mitch's question about the thread, it can be about Tolkein's other works concerning Lord of the Rings, but this is a Lord of the Rings trivia....place.

Q. What is the name of the new friend Pippin makes in Minas Tirith?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Radaghast [/i]
[B]Saruman was killed in the shire by his former servant, Wormtounge.
And for Mitch's question about the thread, it can be about Tolkein's other works concerning Lord of the Rings, but this is a Lord of the Rings trivia....place.

Q. What is the name of the new friend Pippin makes in Minas Tirith? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]A: Beregond, Man-at-arms future head of Lord Faramir's guard
Q: By what type of arrow was Faramir poisoned? [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]A: Beregond, Man-at-arms future head of Lord Faramir's guard
Q: By what type of arrow was Faramir poisoned? [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

A:I believe it was an Orc arrow which poisoned Faramir.
Q: What are the names of the two towers. and where are they located ?( I know stupid question but It's the only one I could think of)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted
[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]Let's see if we can't bring this thread back to life seeing as LotR trivia rocks :-p.

[B]Answer:[/B] Turin's wife/sister was called Nienor Niniel and she wedded Turin because of the spell placed upon her by the dragon Glaurung.

[B]Question:[/B] List ALL the names that the Elves have given to the race of Men. From the First Age of the Sun onward :-p.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hmm well I might as well make a crack at this.

[b]Answer:[/b] Men (obviously) Edain, Dunedain, Engwar and Atani.

[b]Question:[/b] Give Gimli's entire ancestral line back to Durin the Deathless (Durin I).[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Answer[/B]

[list=1]
[*]Durin the Deathless
[*]Durin VI
[*]Nain I
[*]Thrain I
[*]Thorin I
[*]Gloin
[*]Oin
[*]Nain II
[*]Borin
[*]Farin
[*]Groin
[*]Gloin
[*]Gimli Elf-friend
[/list]

I think thats all of them so onto my question.

[B]Question:[/B] What was the name Sauron gave himself when he aided the Gwaith-I-Mirdain in the forging of the ruling rings?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Yeah that was the correct answer Bill, though I could have been evil and made you give them all.

[b]Answer:[/b] Annatar

[b]Question:[/b] Give the name of the First King of the Second Line of the Mark.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...