OtakuBoards

Vegeto or Gogeta?

Tatsumi Shinsu

Who do you think would win in a fight if you had Ssj4 Vegeto and Ssj4 Gojeta? If the where both at or around the same power level. Who do you think would win in the fight?

I think Vegeto would because he seems to be the smarter fighter...just because he is the personality of vegeta. And vegeta thinks with his head more than gokou does. So i think Vegeto would win. Although it would be a long and sweet fight.

ahem, how can I say this....

there is NO ssj4 vegito, vegito is only seen ONCE in the entire series, and that was in the buu saga, he was ssj2 vegito, and since ssj4 gogita is a LOT more powerful then ssj2 vegito then vegito would get the crap beaten out of him, no matter HOW smart he is....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well, when someone has seen the episodes, they can make good points about stuff, people will never know more than someone who has watched episodes of dbz they haven't, they can look up info on the net all they want, but they'll never know as much.... [/B][/QUOTE]

When you look at info on the net, you read other opinion, when you watch the episodes, you can interpret your own.

[B]ahem, how can I say this....

there is NO ssj4 vegito, vegito is only seen ONCE in the entire series, and that was in the buu saga, he was ssj2 vegito, and since ssj4 gogita is a LOT more powerful then ssj2 vegito then vegito would get the crap beaten out of him, no matter HOW smart he is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't even know if he was SS-J 2.... did they specifically say? I don't remember, I always just assumed he was SS-J 1 cause thats all i see him power up to.

Anyway, If it weren't SS_J 4 Gogeta, Vegetto would win easily... he's just the stronger fusion, plus he looks good too

[B]ahem, how can I say this....

there is NO ssj4 vegito, vegito is only seen ONCE in the entire series, and that was in the buu saga, he was ssj2 vegito, and since ssj4 gogita is a LOT more powerful then ssj2 vegito then vegito would get the crap beaten out of him, no matter HOW smart he is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup hes right. BTW its not hard to find that info. You just gotta know where to look and what to know.

if they were at the same powerlevel, then it would be a draw, because Gogeta uses techniques from both Vegeta, and Gokou. Vegitto does the same. Although they do not use them in an equal amount, they still use them. I think it would be kinda funny to see Vegitto do a Kamehameha against Gogeta doing a Final Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I don't even know if he was SS-J 2.... did they specifically say? I don't remember, I always just assumed he was SS-J 1 cause thats all i see him power up to.

Anyway, If it weren't SS_J 4 Gogeta, Vegetto would win easily... he's just the stronger fusion, plus he looks good too [/B][/QUOTE]

no, it is not stated whether he turns ssj or ssj2, but I assume it is ssj2 from the ssj2 trademarks seen on him, like the hair for example....

[B]

no, it is not stated whether he turns ssj or ssj2, but I assume it is ssj2 from the ssj2 trademarks seen on him, like the hair for example.... [/B][/QUOTE]

agreed. His hair is spikier, and i think he is a ton faster as well

vegeto,because gogeta fusion type is the fusion dance. and vegeto fusion type is the porterra earings. fuison dance type fighters only goes up to 30 minutes then break up.porterra earing type fighters go unlimited, they break up when 1 of the earings are gone or beaten up badly. and also they have power boost ups. so vegeto wins. so what gogeta is ssj4. if vegeto survive long enough gogeta breaks apart.

If there was a fight between SSJ4 Vegito and SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ4 Gogeta would probably win because Gogeta is basically Goku and Vegito is basically Vegeta and Goku always prevails against Vegeta.

I can't say who I like more because Vegeta is fused with Goku in both Gogeta and Vegito.

:smirk: Peace:smirk:

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Goku always prevails against Vegeta.[/B][/QUOTE]

Well not always. Majin Vegita beats Son Gokou with a cheap blow during the Buu Saga.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]

Well not always. Majin Vegita beats Son Gokou with a cheap blow during the Buu Saga. [/B][/QUOTE]

That doesn't count as a win for Vejita. The match ended in a draw of strength. Then they sensed Majin Buu's power and stopped fighting, Gokou tried to compromise, but Vejita knocked him out from behind to get a senzuu bean. So, basically its a draw.

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

That doesn't count as a win for Vejita. The match ended in a draw of strength. Then they sensed Majin Buu's power and stopped fighting, Gokou tried to compromise, but Vejita knocked him out from behind to get a senzuu bean. So, basically its a draw. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes it is a draw in strength but I was mostly trying to point out Gokou doesn't always prevail against Vegita. In fact out of the 2 times they really fought Gokou never won

[b]I've never seen those eps, coz I'm a Brit dubby kid. British meaning I'm a lifetime behind, and dubbie meaning I can't download the original/forward eps.
But I think that [i]if[/i] Vejitto would turn SSJ4, then Gogeta'd lose.
Because normal Gogeta ain't as powerful as normal Vejitto, right?
And if he was, why'd the hell'd anybody wanna fuse permanently for a crappier being?
Anyways, that's my screwed-up Dubbie POV :D
But I always go with Altron and Safer...usually[/b]