OtakuBoards

Vegeto or Gogeta?

Tatsumi Shinsu

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]gokou won the first fight, but he let vegeta live. Techniclly, the Kamehameha wave beat the galit gun, so gokou won. the spirit bomb, in my opinion, dosen't count [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes Gokou did win the ki blast face-off and Gokou was stronger as a regular Saiya-jin but Vegita transformed into an Oozaru and whooped Gokou's arse. Therefore Gokou lost. Maybe Vegita can't beat Gokou fairly but he still manages to win against Gokou one way or another. There aren't any rules in there form of fighting so tricks should count towards winning a fight. Not fighting dirty or not expecting an opponent to fight dirty is a weakness that could get you killed (in the case of DB/Z/GT anyway).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]

Yes Gokou did win the ki blast face-off and Gokou was stronger as a regular Saiya-jin but Vegita transformed into an Oozaru and whooped Gokou's arse. Therefore Gokou lost. Maybe Vegita can't beat Gokou fairly but he still manages to win against Gokou one way or another. There aren't any rules in there form of fighting so tricks should count towards winning a fight. Not fighting dirty or not expecting an opponent to fight dirty is a weakness that could get you killed (in the case of DB/Z/GT anyway). [/B][/QUOTE]

fighting dirty is only respectable in the most desperate situations. Vegeta must get pretty desperate sometimes then.. he is a cheater after all

Vegetto because Vegita-sama Is in control and is smarter about
fighting.But...it would still be a pretty good fight...But then again
Vegetto can't go Super Saiya-Jin level 4.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]Vegetto because Vegita-sama Is in control and is smarter about
fighting.But...it would still be a pretty good fight...But then again
Vegetto can't go Super Saiya-Jin level 4. [/B][/QUOTE]

you would be right. its not that he cant, he dosen't. if he had stayed intact, and not gotten absorbed by buu, he probably could have gone SSJ4