Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who do you think would win in a fight if you had Ssj4 Vegeto and Ssj4 Gojeta? If the where both at or around the same power level. Who do you think would win in the fight?

I think Vegeto would because he seems to be the smarter fighter...just because he is the personality of vegeta. And vegeta thinks with his head more than gokou does. So i think Vegeto would win. Although it would be a long and sweet fight.
Posted
ahem, how can I say this....

there is NO ssj4 vegito, vegito is only seen ONCE in the entire series, and that was in the buu saga, he was ssj2 vegito, and since ssj4 gogita is a LOT more powerful then ssj2 vegito then vegito would get the crap beaten out of him, no matter HOW smart he is....
Posted
well, when someone has seen the episodes, they can make good points about stuff, people will never know more than someone who has watched episodes of dbz they haven't, they can look up info on the net all they want, but they'll never know as much....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well, when someone has seen the episodes, they can make good points about stuff, people will never know more than someone who has watched episodes of dbz they haven't, they can look up info on the net all they want, but they'll never know as much.... [/B][/QUOTE]

When you look at info on the net, you read other opinion, when you watch the episodes, you can interpret your own.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ahem, how can I say this....

there is NO ssj4 vegito, vegito is only seen ONCE in the entire series, and that was in the buu saga, he was ssj2 vegito, and since ssj4 gogita is a LOT more powerful then ssj2 vegito then vegito would get the crap beaten out of him, no matter HOW smart he is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't even know if he was SS-J 2.... did they specifically say? I don't remember, I always just assumed he was SS-J 1 cause thats all i see him power up to.

Anyway, If it weren't SS_J 4 Gogeta, Vegetto would win easily... he's just the stronger fusion, plus he looks good too
Posted
Gogeta would win even if they were the same power level!

Why? Because Veggito is mainly Vegeta, Gogeta is mainly Goku, and who always wins between Vegeta and Goku? Goku does!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ahem, how can I say this....

there is NO ssj4 vegito, vegito is only seen ONCE in the entire series, and that was in the buu saga, he was ssj2 vegito, and since ssj4 gogita is a LOT more powerful then ssj2 vegito then vegito would get the crap beaten out of him, no matter HOW smart he is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup hes right. BTW its not hard to find that info. You just gotta know where to look and what to know.
Posted
if they were at the same powerlevel, then it would be a draw, because Gogeta uses techniques from both Vegeta, and Gokou. Vegitto does the same. Although they do not use them in an equal amount, they still use them. I think it would be kinda funny to see Vegitto do a Kamehameha against Gogeta doing a Final Flash
Posted
Gogeta......but.....if they were both SSJ4 then Vegitto would win cuz Gogeta can only stay fused for 30 minutes. Apart from that Vegitto is stronger.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I don't even know if he was SS-J 2.... did they specifically say? I don't remember, I always just assumed he was SS-J 1 cause thats all i see him power up to.

Anyway, If it weren't SS_J 4 Gogeta, Vegetto would win easily... he's just the stronger fusion, plus he looks good too [/B][/QUOTE]

no, it is not stated whether he turns ssj or ssj2, but I assume it is ssj2 from the ssj2 trademarks seen on him, like the hair for example....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

no, it is not stated whether he turns ssj or ssj2, but I assume it is ssj2 from the ssj2 trademarks seen on him, like the hair for example.... [/B][/QUOTE]

agreed. His hair is spikier, and i think he is a ton faster as well
Posted
vegeto,because gogeta fusion type is the fusion dance. and vegeto fusion type is the porterra earings. fuison dance type fighters only goes up to 30 minutes then break up.porterra earing type fighters go unlimited, they break up when 1 of the earings are gone or beaten up badly. and also they have power boost ups. so vegeto wins. so what gogeta is ssj4. if vegeto survive long enough gogeta breaks apart.
Posted
actually, ssj4 gogita can only be fused for 20 minutes, not 30, and he would have defeated vegito well before the fusion ended simply because he is much stronger and faster as well, just work it out....
Posted
If there was a fight between SSJ4 Vegito and SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ4 Gogeta would probably win because Gogeta is basically Goku and Vegito is basically Vegeta and Goku always prevails against Vegeta.



I can't say who I like more because Vegeta is fused with Goku in both Gogeta and Vegito.



:smirk: Peace:smirk:
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
The bottom line is SSJ2 Vegetto vs. SSJ4 Gojita. SSJ4 always wins.
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Goku always prevails against Vegeta.[/B][/QUOTE]

Well not always. Majin Vegita beats Son Gokou with a cheap blow during the Buu Saga.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]

Well not always. Majin Vegita beats Son Gokou with a cheap blow during the Buu Saga. [/B][/QUOTE]

That doesn't count as a win for Vejita. The match ended in a draw of strength. Then they sensed Majin Buu's power and stopped fighting, Gokou tried to compromise, but Vejita knocked him out from behind to get a senzuu bean. So, basically its a draw.
Posted
if you really think about it, then vegitto would win against gogets. but they wouldn't be SSJ4, the potarra earings give the users a power bost anyway, so therefore, vegitto would win. gee, what a surprise. :rolleyes:
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

That doesn't count as a win for Vejita. The match ended in a draw of strength. Then they sensed Majin Buu's power and stopped fighting, Gokou tried to compromise, but Vejita knocked him out from behind to get a senzuu bean. So, basically its a draw. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes it is a draw in strength but I was mostly trying to point out Gokou doesn't always prevail against Vegita. In fact out of the 2 times they really fought Gokou never won
Posted
gokou won the first fight, but he let vegeta live. Techniclly, the Kamehameha wave beat the galit gun, so gokou won. the spirit bomb, in my opinion, dosen't count
Posted
[b]I've never seen those eps, coz I'm a Brit dubby kid. British meaning I'm a lifetime behind, and dubbie meaning I can't download the original/forward eps.
But I think that [i]if[/i] Vejitto would turn SSJ4, then Gogeta'd lose.
Because normal Gogeta ain't as powerful as normal Vejitto, right?
And if he was, why'd the hell'd anybody wanna fuse permanently for a crappier being?
Anyways, that's my screwed-up Dubbie POV :D
But I always go with Altron and Safer...usually[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...