OtakuBoards

Hottest chick off dragonball

supernamek111

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by supernamek111 [/i]
[B]what does this mean?? ahndfl [/B][/QUOTE]

it's "handful"... ne way, i think that girl in roshi's magazine is the hottest... on pg. 34.... j/k..:p .. i think 18 is the hottest... wait, 18 is the girl, rite?

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Jinzoningen Juhachigou [/B][/QUOTE]

So you agree with just about everybody else

Guest ladykamui
videl is one hot gurl!"we felt the imprisonment of being a girl, the way it made you rmind active and dreamy, and how you ended up knowing which colors went together. we knew that (the) girls were our twins, that they knew everything about us though we couldn't fathom them at all. we knew FINALLY, that the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love and even death.and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to facinate them..." jeffrey eugenides(THVS):p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]ha ha ha have yall forgot bout marron (not krillins daugter krillins first girlfriend) she is hands down the hottest I mean just look at her [/COLOR] [PHP]**looks at marron ** ****[/PHP] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]No I havn't, she's a dumb@ss. I dont like her very much... PAN ROCKS!!!![/SIZE]

I know I have already posted a reply but after recieving physical abuse and lack of food of Chi Chi I changed my mind, to CHI CHI.
( I know I'm not Goku and I'm not trying to be him but replies like that make it more exciting to read than a one word answer. ):D