Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by supernamek111 [/i]
[B]what does this mean?? ahndfl [/B][/QUOTE]

it's "handful"... ne way, i think that girl in roshi's magazine is the hottest... on pg. 34.... j/k..:p .. i think 18 is the hottest... wait, 18 is the girl, rite?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Jinzoningen Juhachigou
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Jinzoningen Juhachigou [/B][/QUOTE]

So you agree with just about everybody else
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]How can we think anime characters r hot? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Because they are drawn to our mental standards or girls, lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I say #18 is the hottest... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]As does just about everybody else, but you're just in denial that even though Pan is one of the youngest she still is the best lookin! :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]ha ha ha have yall forgot bout marron (not krillins daugter krillins first girlfriend) she is hands down the hottest I mean just look at her [/COLOR] [PHP]**looks at marron ** ****[/PHP]
Posted
I don't think I can answer that SSJGoten. :D

PAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I mean in a girl's point of view! :D

but Future Trunks, Gohan(when he's older in HS), and #17 are so FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Guest ladykamui
Posted
videl is one hot gurl!"we felt the imprisonment of being a girl, the way it made you rmind active and dreamy, and how you ended up knowing which colors went together. we knew that (the) girls were our twins, that they knew everything about us though we couldn't fathom them at all. we knew FINALLY, that the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love and even death.and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to facinate them..." jeffrey eugenides(THVS):p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mortis91 [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]ha ha ha have yall forgot bout marron (not krillins daugter krillins first girlfriend) she is hands down the hottest I mean just look at her [/COLOR] [PHP]**looks at marron ** ****[/PHP] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]No I havn't, she's a dumb@ss. I dont like her very much... PAN ROCKS!!!![/SIZE]
Posted
I know I have already posted a reply but after recieving physical abuse and lack of food of Chi Chi I changed my mind, to CHI CHI.
( I know I'm not Goku and I'm not trying to be him but replies like that make it more exciting to read than a one word answer. ):D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...