Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This topic could be brought up before. I'm new here, so I'll ask you guys again. Which DBZ character do you want to be? Give at least three reasons for it.

I like Bra

1. Her father is Vegeta - She has Vegeta wrap around her finger
2. She is half Saiyan, if she train, she can be better. Too bad she doesn't like to fight.
3. Her parent is rich, and she has a cute brother. She sort of a princess if planet Vegeta wasn't blow up.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
i would be bulma for three obvious reasons:

1) she gets to screw vegeta.
2) she gets to have lots of sex w/ vegeta & see him naked while she does it.
3) she gets to make wild, passionate, uncontrollable, hot, sweaty, pleasure-inducing, loin-throbbing love to vegeta.

do you see my point??
Posted
I would want to be Krillen for obvious reasons


1:He got to screw 18
2: He got to have wild and kinky sex with 18
3: He gets to have whatever fantasies he wants
Posted
Vegeta!!!! yay, i couldn't decide!!!

1) sex with Bulma...yay.
2) i get to be a king (if the planet wasnt blown up)
3) I get to be undenibly strong.
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I'd be Vegita.

1. He's a badass
2.you geta nail Bulma
3. you can beat the hell out of anyone who crosses you
4. you'd have Saiyan blood, the official right to kick arse and take names.

Did i mention you get to nail Bulma:devil:
Posted
like Trunks02 i would like to be Future Trunks because...ummm...:confused:..i dont know.I guess becouse hes my fav character!
hey trunks..how you get a pic under your name?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Troten [/i]
[B]like Trunks02 i would like to be Future Trunks because...ummm...:confused:..i dont know.I guess becouse hes my fav character!
hey trunks..how you get a pic under your name? [/B][/QUOTE]

you gotta go to profile and either click on options are profile i forgot:confused: and you should be able to get a pic by clickin on avatar
Posted
I'd be me...Saiyana the last FULL BLOODED SAIYAN....sexy..hehehehe.....why be Bulma....I'd be me.....I just added myself to DBZ...hehehehe...I will be the one fighting Vegeta and well hehe...you know how that goes....LOL....Hey look at her she's fly....




Reminds me of myself...ahem it is me.....



My, my,my are we not modest...LOL
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I'd be me...Saiyana the last FULL BLOODED SAIYAN....sexy..hehehehe.....why be Bulma....I'd be me.....I just added myself to DBZ...hehehehe...I will be the one fighting Vegeta and well hehe...you know how that goes....LOL....Hey look at her she's fly....




Reminds me of myself...ahem it is me.....



My, my,my are we not modest...LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

whoa..... :tasty: :love: :rolleyes: :D
Posted
Hey, speaking of which...Is there actully an eposide that shows vegeta nailing bulma? I heard that there was and wasn't....so just wondering.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
  • Create New...