Subzeroice Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 This topic could be brought up before. I'm new here, so I'll ask you guys again. Which DBZ character do you want to be? Give at least three reasons for it. I like Bra 1. Her father is Vegeta - She has Vegeta wrap around her finger 2. She is half Saiyan, if she train, she can be better. Too bad she doesn't like to fight. 3. Her parent is rich, and she has a cute brother. She sort of a princess if planet Vegeta wasn't blow up.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 i would be bulma for three obvious reasons: 1) she gets to screw vegeta. 2) she gets to have lots of sex w/ vegeta & see him naked while she does it. 3) she gets to make wild, passionate, uncontrollable, hot, sweaty, pleasure-inducing, loin-throbbing love to vegeta. do you see my point??
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I would want to be Krillen for obvious reasons 1:He got to screw 18 2: He got to have wild and kinky sex with 18 3: He gets to have whatever fantasies he wants
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 you are copying me. by the way, this is post 150!! only 100 to go...
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 only a little bit. I honestly truly feel this way.
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I would most want to be vegita-sama, and thats not just for the sex....
Break Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Vegeta!!!! yay, i couldn't decide!!! 1) sex with Bulma...yay. 2) i get to be a king (if the planet wasnt blown up) 3) I get to be undenibly strong.
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 you wouldn't just be able to have bulma, you would also have LM
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Lady Macaiodh. A very gorgeous person on the boards
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 and you would be a lucky man shadow. oh would you be a lucky man. **looks at LM**:love: :tasty: :smirk: ;)
amibasuki Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I'd be Videl 1. she marries Gohan:D 2. even though she's human, she can still use her ki powers 3. she has Pan as a daughter
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I'd be Vegita. 1. He's a badass 2.you geta nail Bulma 3. you can beat the hell out of anyone who crosses you 4. you'd have Saiyan blood, the official right to kick arse and take names. Did i mention you get to nail Bulma:devil:
Trunks02 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I would be Mirai Trunks why?Well I havent really came up with a answer for that......
Troten Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 like Trunks02 i would like to be Future Trunks because...ummm...:confused:..i dont know.I guess becouse hes my fav character! hey trunks..how you get a pic under your name?
Trunks02 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Troten [/i] [B]like Trunks02 i would like to be Future Trunks because...ummm...:confused:..i dont know.I guess becouse hes my fav character! hey trunks..how you get a pic under your name? [/B][/QUOTE] you gotta go to profile and either click on options are profile i forgot:confused: and you should be able to get a pic by clickin on avatar
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I'd be me...Saiyana the last FULL BLOODED SAIYAN....sexy..hehehehe.....why be Bulma....I'd be me.....I just added myself to DBZ...hehehehe...I will be the one fighting Vegeta and well hehe...you know how that goes....LOL....Hey look at her she's fly.... Reminds me of myself...ahem it is me..... My, my,my are we not modest...LOL
Trunks02 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]I'd be me...Saiyana the last FULL BLOODED SAIYAN....sexy..hehehehe.....why be Bulma....I'd be me.....I just added myself to DBZ...hehehehe...I will be the one fighting Vegeta and well hehe...you know how that goes....LOL....Hey look at her she's fly.... Reminds me of myself...ahem it is me..... My, my,my are we not modest...LOL [/B][/QUOTE] whoa..... :tasty: :love: :rolleyes: :D
Cibo Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Hey, speaking of which...Is there actully an eposide that shows vegeta nailing bulma? I heard that there was and wasn't....so just wondering.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now