Baron Samedi Posted September 20, 2003 Posted September 20, 2003 Here is a new Hagar banner I made. I'm not sure if I will use it, how much do you guys like it?
Lord Prozen Posted September 20, 2003 Posted September 20, 2003 [color=royalblue]hmmmmm.....seems kinda plain. maby a cool backround would make it better. hmmmm besides that I cant think of anything else to do to it.[/color]
Boo Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [size=1][color=red]I think its just right. The text aint placed too well though[/color][/size]
Meteora Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]I think its kinda plain as well. But its got good pictures. They are very clear. It could use a quote though. I rate it a 7.5/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Baron Samedi Posted September 22, 2003 Author Posted September 22, 2003 Thanks for the comments. I like the more simple kind of presentation, but I might fiddle around with the text, and see if I can get it better.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now