Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Animated Mick Foley Banner!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
heres a banner i made with animation shop and photoshop. What do u think of it!?!?! :D btw my first animated banner

[url]http://sidoody.250free.com/Animation1.gif[/url]

[img]http://sidoody.250free.com/Animation1.gif[/img]
Posted
This is one of the coolest banners I've ever seen. Wow Mankind is so cool, but you have made him even cooler then ever. I'm so jealous that I couldn't make a banner like that. 9/10 just because I'm jealous
Posted
yea i know its huge. Anybody know how i can keep it the same but make the file size smaller????
Posted
I've not used the program in awhile... but there is something that says "Saved Optimized" or something like that. You can play with the settings in there, and generally you can get a decent size out of it. I'd have to say you could get that down to at least half of what it currently is.
Posted
[size=1][color=red]if you save it, it asks if you want it lower quality and less big or higher quality and bigger (qua size). that should solve it.

As for the banner, its pretty decent. The pictures aint great quality and its pretty plain but it flows nice.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]I love it. Mick foley is the best wrestler besides the rock, but still its awsome. You made it flow really well and then you also picked the perfect topic or whatever you would want to call it for your first banner. I give it a 10/10.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...