Pagan

Which was your favorite  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which was your favorite

• Monster Blood
    • Cuckoo Clock of Doom
    • The Haunted Mask
    • Other(is so what)

Goosebumps books by R.L Stine were hot back in Elementary school what ever happened to them? Did the kids change or was the book not selling or what?(Skip next part if you don't want to hear my life story)

I used to love this book series. I would buy every book and actually read them finishing a book off a week. They weren't really all that scarey but hey it did give you goosebumps. Then I would watch the shows on Fox every Saturday. It was like a race ,to see who could read them all first then it just stopped one day for some strange reason. I wasn't interested in the books anymore. That was the day I read my first Manga and then that craze started. (ok start back reading after this)

My favorite book was Monster Blood 1&2 they were great. I also enjoyed the ones The Haunted Mask and The Cuckoo Clock of Doom. What was your favorite book.

OMG, I loved the Goosebumps series when I was little! My favorites were [u]How I Got My Shrunken Head[/u] and the [u]Triple Header[/u] books. Like you said Hells Fire, they weren't truely scary, but they were good reads. Actually, they're the reason my little sister is so bent on horror and stuff like that. She read the Goosebumps books and it went from there. I still read them, but not that often. :D I wanna read [u]The Beast From the East[/u]. C-ya on the other side!

-Erin

In elementary school, I used to read those all the time. Now it's only when I need a good laugh.

R.L. Stein has to be one of my writing heroes. Not only did he write Goosebumps, but he also did Fear Street (very awesome, some of them). I also watched the shows, but they did no justice to the actual books.

My favorite ones would be:
-Say Cheese and Die! 1&2
-Beast From the East
-The one about the superheroes (anyone remember it's name?)

My favorite Fear Streets:
-Cheerleaders (All four of them!)
-Cat
-Fear Street Trilogy (About the history of Fear Street)

[FONT=arial]I used to absolutely adore Goosebumps back in the third and fourth grade. my favorite books would have to be the Monster Blood and Night of the Living Dummy ones. I loved most of the other original ones, too. I remember how hard it used to be to try and check them out of the school library, because everybody ran like crazed chickens to get to them before they were taken. man, talk about some nostalgia. used to like those alternate ending books, too. [/FONT]