Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Oh, lord, not /him/ again...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes. I made another banner. Ph33r. Ph33r greatly.

[Because it's rubbish.]

{Fun Fact: The lines in the foreground are stretched-out line spikes of the beats to "Insane" by Cold.}

So I present...Cold1.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow thats pretty good. I like the color, and then the lines make it look better I dont know how, but they just do. You're very talented. Keep up the good work. I rate this a 10/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=royalblue]its pretty cool but.......I dont know it just seems kinda to plain for my taste. thats still a really cool banner and Meteora is right the lines do seem to make it look better lol. um whats the text in the top left cornor? I cant read it lol.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Prozen [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]its pretty cool but.......I dont know it just seems kinda to plain for my taste.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


This from the person with four faces and a lame line in his banner? lol.


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Prozen [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]um whats the text in the top left cornor? I cant read it lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


"Chaos"
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Chaos, very good but the text is hard to read. It seems you used a pattern and a gradiant. Then probably overlayed it. Anyay just fix the text and it will be awesome.
9/10 great job.
[/size][/color]
Posted
:/ I dont like it, I dont like the color and I think it looks tacky. I dont like the font either. I like the line thingies though.

5/10
Posted
[size=1][color=red]It could be a little smaller in the height, cause the size makes it more plain than it is. I like the red stuff though. Nice job for a n00b lol *hides away for angry Ken*[/size][/color]
Posted
[b]10/10[/b]


That was great. I love the idea of the beat to "Insane" and the banner looks awesome itself. I can read "Chaos" fine but the "C" almost makes the "H" look like and r. But Still I think it is a great banner. Good job Chaos :sweat:.

~Xaru
Posted
Its okay in my opinion. I dont think the black lettering fits in well, and I dont like the font either. But other than that, the design and graphics are great. And the text is kinda hard to read as well.
Posted
[color=green]That's actually a very lovely banner. I like the effects in the backround, and the color seems to fit perfectly with your personality, or at least how I view it.^~

I think the only thing that bothers me about this banner are the bold lines around your name. Maybe just your name would have been nicer, but then again, that's just my thoughts on it. Nice job.^^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boo [/i]
[B][size=1][color=red]Nice job for a n00b lol *hides away for angry Ken*[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Who the **** are you calling a 'n00b', newbie? I'd class you any day of the week, ask anybody. Anybody that was around a few months ago.

Don't play around like you ******* know me.


And now that I've done so with the lamers, thank you all that complimented and whatever to those that didn't like it.
Posted
Chaos is just a fountain of pleasant-ness, aren't you?

Heh. I like the banner, however I must agree with the popular consensus- the font is a leetle bit difficult to read. Asdie from that, I like your banner. Good job *claps*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chaos [/i]
[B]Who the **** are you calling a 'n00b', newbie? I'd class you any day of the week, ask anybody. Anybody that was around a few months ago.
Don't play around like you ******* know me.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lol i didnt actually think you'd get [b]that[/b] mad :p
And did i say i knew you? Nope ^_~

Just made a joke, so geez calm down.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Why the right triangle on the right? Try toning down the bg, thus making your name that much more prominent.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...