OtakuBoards

Zoids: Masters Tournament

T man

"It's them..." Nitsu breathed heavily. The runners were at the sight also after Talim. Did they know how strong he was now? She couldn't risk exposing herself. She would come in on the fight when she was needed.

Nitsu turned and looked into the Darkness and spotted a sliver of gold that was Flash. "remember the plan." Nitsu spoke softly to herself.

She slowed the KW down and crouched low and manuvered it behind a good sized rock. she had taken out the sensor device, so no one would be able to detect her. "now... we watch...and wait..."

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O.O.C: T man said I could join. My sign up's in the recruitment.

Alex walked through the base. He still wasn't used to how big it was. "I figured that this place was big even with out that second wing but still" alex thought as he continued to look around. He had come there a couple of weeks ago in hopes to improve his skills. As he walked he herd the sound of shouting. He walked into the room and looked around. He saw a bunch of computer equipment and screens showing a battle going on. "What's going on here. I thought i'd be the only one awake at this time" alex thought as he walked up to a girl with a head set on. "Your names siriko right? What's going on in here" alex asked.
"Ya i'm siriko. Evean and angle left after talim for a match" siriko said. "I herd he died in there first fight" alex said supprised. "It's seems that he lived but we weren't told" siriko said. Alex looked around and saw people hanging around tracy. "Hey tracy. What are you doing" alex asked. "We're placing bets on who'll walk out with the least damaged zoid. Wana place a bet" tracy asked. "I'll place ten bucks on evean" alex said tossing the money to tracy. Tracy caught it and wrote alex's name down. Alex grabed a seat and sat next to siriko to watch the battle.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Talim ran towards the two, but Evaen and Angel jumped out of the way. Angel looked to Talim and smirked. She then looked to Evaen and switched to Invisible Mode.

As Talim turned around, he lost track of Angel and her Liger Zero. Evaen stood there attack ready. Angel came running at the Black Lightning Saix with its Mane Cannon.

The Liger Zero jumped into the air and turned in midair to face Talim and shot two missiles from its mane. One hit its shoulder, and the other hit its leg. Angel dropped down and raced towards Evaen, who shot a barrage at Talim, but once the dust cleared, Talim wasn't there.[/i]

"Shoot. Where did he go?"
"I don't know."
"I'm right here."

[i]Evaen turned to his right and saw that Talim was coming at him faster than a regular Lightning Saix. He was about to move out of the way, but Evaen shot with his Arm Mounted guns and hit Talim's other shoulder. Angel smiled and came back to normal.[/i]

"Heh. Now what?"
"Now what? I can still defeat the two of you."
"Please. With two busted shoulders, you could barely move."
"Not true. Lightning Saixes are able to move freely easily."[/size][/color]

Suzuki walked through the base. "I am so bored. I wish I could go with them, but I need some bullets for my Gun Sniper. RRRAAAHHH!!!!!" Suzuki yelled pulling her hair. "I was meant to battle!"

Suzuki ran to her zoid and hopped in. She turned it on and then showed up on Evean's screen and started yelling at him.

"HEY EVEAN! YOU BETTER THRASH THIS GUY!"

"Is that all you do to me? Yell? I mean really!" Evean answered.

Suzuki's face turned red. " Well.......Uumm.......I don't........Mean........I mean, MAYBE! But while your out, could you, um, pick up an order for me?"

"All right." Evean said smilling.

Suzuki's face turned BRIGHT red."Thanks. Um.......BYE!"

Suzuki clicked off.

"Oh my! No!" Suzuki slapped herself. "What am I thinking!"

She hopped out and skipped away singing.

OOC: Siriko's got some compatition! It's to make it exciting.

"I wonder what kind of shop would be open at this time in the mourning" evean asked him self as he got the shops name and the things suzuka wanted him to get for her. He looked around and saw talim come charging at him. "I thought that you shouldn't go runing in head first in a fight" evean said fireing his cannon. Talim stoped charging and brought up a shield. "Nice to see you thought ahead this time" evean said smilling. "I figured that I should get a shield system for our rematch" talim said as he fired back at evean. Evean brought up his shield as angel came charging at talim to shoot him while he was distracted. "It's time to end this battle" angel said as she started fireing. Talim brought up another shield to defend his back. "I decided to buy one of the newer systems that can create shields to defend defrent parts seperatly" talim said.
"Well it doesn't matter what system you have because I haven't seen a system that can defend to pulse laser shots" evean said as he fired. The shots passed through talim's shields and hit him in the legs and he started limping. "It looks like you can't go on any more" angel said. "I guess you're right then. I don't think my lighting saix could go on with these danages" talim said as sparks flew from his zoid as he tried to move. "I guess i'll see you in the tournament evean. Just don't get you're self eleminated by then. I want to be the one to do that" talim said as he left. "Later then and the same to you" evean said. He looked around and the probes that were watching the battle flew back to the base. "Why don't you head back angel. I'm heading into town to pick up some things for suzuka" evean said. "O.k then. I'll see you later" angel said as she left and evean headed into town.

Suzuki appeared on the screen. "I decided to go with you because you don't know which shop." Suzuki saiid runnig up right beside him.
"Hey! Your not yelling at me!" Evean replied.Suzuki blushed. "Sorry 'bout that. I just.......well I........sorry........" Suzuki said lowering her head.

"Don't worry about it. So what shop are we going to anyway?" Evean asked. "It's my dads shop. It's open 24-hours a day. I ordered some bullets for my sniper." Suzuki said. "Thats good. You need a lot don't you?" "Yeah. I shouldn't have done the Weasle Assalt. I could have gone with you." " Don't worry."

Evean said as he smilled at her on the screen. Suzuki started to blush again. So she turned off the screen quickly.

"Weird." Evean said to himself.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel headed back to base, but as she walked, the three zoids stood at the hill past where she was walking. She found it strange, but ignored it. She kept walking.

Soon, she came to the base. She entered a restriced area and got out of her zoid. Mirage appeared by her side. She walked up to the Liger and looked at her.[/i]

"You did good, Liger."
"Grarh!"
"Rarh!"
"You did too, Mirage. Those three zoids are always there. What's with them?"
"Rarh?"
"The Berserk Fury, Blade Liger, and Shadow Fox. They're three of the most rare zoids, and most powerful ones. But Liger's the best. Aren't you?"
"Grahr!"
"Let's go. I'll look you over later."

[i]Angel walked to the door and closed it. She went into the main area and saw Tracy figuring things out. She stood in front of her and she was a mess. It was no use talking to her. She left and went to her room. She turned on her screen and checked her messages. Another one came from the anonymous.[/i]

"Your powers are great. The shadows that follow you are of the Blade Liger, Shadow Fox, and Berserk Fury. A lion, fox, and t-rex zoid. We could use another powerful Liger, along with your organoid. We shall soon see in the tournament."

[i]Angel thought that to be strange. But if they knew about the tournament, they were going to be there. Even her best guy friend was going to be there.

All her life, her father was a General of the Imperial Army, and he piloted the first Radox. He added special parts to enhance it and it obeyed perfectly. She had always wanted to see what it was like. That was when her father brought in a young boy, 2 years older then she, and let someone adopt him.

The two were inseperable. If you found one of them distracting, the other was climbing into a Pteras. The two were friends till the end. Until he was drafted and taken away.

Angel shook her head and closed her screen. She looked up at her ceiling and heard someone come in.[/i][/size][/color]

They walked on into town where her father worked. They entered the shop.

"Wait. I thought you said---" Evean started to say, but Suzuki nugged him.

"Don't bring up the past." Suzuki whisperd.

"HEY! THERES MY GIRL!!" A man said walking to greet them.

"Hi.......dad.......okay......you can stop.......choking me!" " Oh sorry 'bout that! Hey! Is this your, boyfriend!?"

Suzuki's face turned Rev Rapter red.

"DAD! HE'S MY TEAM LEADER! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!" Evean backed away into the shadows so he was not seen. But her dad grabed him.

"Well any friend of Suzuki's is a friend of mine!But if you do anything to her I'll--" "DAD!! JUST LOAD UP MY ZOID WITH THE BULLETS PLEASE!!!!" Suzuki said slapping him in the back of the head.

"All right I'm going I'm going." Suzuki's dad said walking away.

"I'm sorry 'bout that. Dad's just not all there these day's." Suzuki said putting her hand on her head.

"Thats all right. He seems like a nice guy........whats his name?" Evean asked.

"Did you see the shops name when we walked in?" "No." "It's 'Crazy Bob Zoid Parts!' Scary isn't it?" "A little."

3 hour later.............

"Okay! it's all ready! Are you going now?" "Yeah dad. See you later." Suzuki kissed his cheeck and they left for home.

Guest Skyechild91
Siriko looked over to Alex. "Hey... your Alex, right?" He looked over. "YEah." She winked at him. "Cool. I heard your really good with organoids. I need some help with Dash." Alex looked suprised. "Su-sure, I guess." Siriko stood up. "Tracy, Alex and I are gonna go take a look at Dash." Tracy looked up at the pair. His eyes flitted back and forth between the two, finally settling challanginly on Alex. "You mean to help Dash? Werent his circuits a little screwy latley? Okay." Alex shrank down from Tracye's challange. " Okay, thanks. Can you take over for me? Thanks again, Trace." Before Tracey could say anything, Siriko had practically dragged Alex out of the room. The door slid closed behind htem. "Alex, what was that? Why did Tracey look at you like that? Look, if you need help with confronting him, let me know." THey walked off silntly. They reached Siriko's room, where Dash was asleep.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel sat up and saw Mirage walk in. She sighed and got up. She thought she'd go outside and get something to eat.[/i]

"Let's get something to eat."
"Grar!"

[i]Mirage and Angel walked out of the room and past Tracy. They went to the kitchen and checked places for food. They found popcorn in one of the cabinets. Mirage found an apple. She took it and started to eat it. Angel popped the popcorn into the microwave. Once it was done, she grabbed a can of soda and sat in front of the den room TV. She turned it on and started surfing the channels. She found a movie and left it there. It was starting.

It had Zoids battles, two families, war between them, all the things that Angel liked. She sighed and kept watching while she drank and ate.[/size][/color][/i]

They got to the base and jumped out of their zoids.

"Thanks for going with me." Suzuki said.

"No prob. Anytime." Evean said.

"I'm real tired. So, I'll see you in.........5 hours. Thats all I'll need. Then I'll make you guys brunch." Suzuki said walking away.

"All right." Evean said.

Suzuki ran back to him and gave him a kiss on the check.

"Thats for paying for my stuff." Suzuki said blushing and running to her room.

Evean stood there, holding his face. He fell to the ground *in a funny way* still huoding his face. Then one of the team mates came up.

"You are soooooo weird with girls you know that Evean?" He said.

"Yay. I know." Said still lieing there.

OOC: you spelled yeah wrong... teehee

IC: Nitsu watched Evean lying on the ground from a distance. He sure was a laugh when he got into these kinds of situations.

Flash growled softly into Nitsu's ear.

"yes, I was surprised about the battle too... Do you think he lost on perpose?" Nitsu asked out load watching Evean stumble to him feet and walk towards her old base. "Do you think it could be some kind of... trick?"

Flash growled in responce.

"yeah, im not sure either..." She watched Evean until he disappeared into the base. She hadn't been in the base for many months now. She had heard of how the team was becoming bigger. "I wonder...." Nitsu started and turned to Flash. "What do you say we see how the old team is doing?"

Flash cocked her head and roared.

"Dont worry, no one will see us."

Siriko & Alex are standing in the hall way to Siriko's room. "Let's see how Dash is doing" said Alex. They walked in. They wacthed Dash sleep. "First of all I'll need to know a few things" said Alex. "Ok" said Siriko. " Is Dash sleeping more than 9 hours, how long has Dash been acting like this, how has he been acting, & has he been exsposed to any magnetic feilds? " asked Alex. "He is sleeping more than 9 hours, he's been acting like this for two days, he was acting violent ,we did pass a magnetic field three days ago" said Siriko. " Hmmmm, come with me" said Alex. They walked to the zoid hanger. They went to Alex's gunblaster. He opened a compart ment. He took out a blue,greyish colered rock. " This is a mixture of zoid-magnite & a rock treated with a magnetic field for months. I recived it as a pament from a scientist acouple months ago. He said it would help orginoids who are haveing problems sleeping & acting violently. It's your choise if you want to try it out" said Alex. "Well if this can help Dash its worth a try" said Siriko. Alex picked upthe rock & walked back to her room. "So lets try it" said Siriko. Siriko opened Dash's mouth while Alex put the rock in his mouth. They then took astep back. Dash sudenlly woke up & figited aliitle. He acted normaly it seemed. They went closer to him. Siriko peted him on the head. All three of them left to the hanger.

OOC: I don't care K.K.C., I'm a crapy speller. T_T

"What am I doing! I can't sleep! I have to cook! AAAHHH!!!!" Suzuki said running into the kitchen.

She started to mix some pancake bater. But didn't get that far. She fell forword into the bater.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

Nitsu crept into the kitchen and saw Suzuki sleeping in pancake bater. She laughed quietly. Then left.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

Evean left to go to the camand center for the base. He walked in and saw tracy working. "Where's my share of the bet's" evean asked. "Here ya go evean" tracy said tossing the money to evean as he started laughing. Evean just gave him a look and hit him in the head. "Hey. What was that for" tracy asked rubbing his head. "You should know and if you make a joke your a dead man" evean said as he left. As he walked down the hall way he herd some one sleeping. He looked into the kitchen and saw suzuki sleeping with her face in the batter.
"I should probaply move her" evean thought walking into the kitchen. He cleaned up her face and carried her to her room. "She should of just gone to sleep in here instead of falling asleep in the pancake batter" evean thought as he walked into suzuki's room and laid her down on her bed. He left the room to go to the kitchen and finish what suzuki started.

Guest Skyechild91
Siriko, Alex, and Dash reached the hanger. "Thanks a lot, Alex." Alex smiled at her. "No prob, Siriko." Siriko looked at her Lightining Saix. "Wanna take a run, Split?" Her Saix looked down, and roared. Siriko luaghed. "Sure. But I have to go eat first. Ill be back in an hour." She looked to Alex. "Hey, wanna go on a run with me, Split, ad Dash after lunch?"

Suzuki smelled something in the air. She sat up and was shocked to be in her room. She shrugged and followed the smell. She walked into the kitchen where the smell was coming from. She saw Evean making the pancakes she tried to start.

"Thanks. I guess I couldn't finish them." Suzuki said doing a little blush.

"No problem. Here, have one." Evean said handing her a plate.

She sat down, put some maple surup, and took a bit, then swolloed(sp?).

"Not bad." She replied smilling.

"I learned from the best." He said.

She blushed and cept eatting. Tracy walked in and joined them.

Guest Skyechild91
A few minutes later, Siriko adn Alex walked in, each had one hadn on Dash's head. They were laughing over something. like old friends. Evean caught a tail end of their conversation. "Thats kinda funny, actually." Dash said," Grarr!!" Alex laughed, len replied," Dash says so to. You gotta be more careful, Siriko..." Their conversation faded out as they got to the other end of the table.

Evean saw siriko and alex walk in. He looked at tracy to see that he was mumbeling under his breath. He saw max, sarah, jake and kate come in along with some of the students that were group leaders. "Has any one seen angel" evean asked as he started serving the food. "Last time I saw her she was watching a movie with mirage" max said. "O.k then. I should go get her then" evean said. As he started to leave he saw tracy and jake look at him and they started snikering. "No jokes fly boys or your raynoses are scrap metal" evean said as he hit them both on the heads. They just looked at him as they rubed there heads. Evean just gave them a look that normaly means he would do it as he left to find angel.

"Mmmmm. These are some good pancakes Suzuki" said Alex while wipeing his mouth. "Erm thanks I guess Alex" said Suzuki. "Hey Siriko are you done eating?" asked Alex " Almost just give me a minute" said Siriko. "Are you felling any better Dash?" asked Alex. "Grarr" growled Dash. "I'll take that as a yes" said Alex. "So are you ready for that run with Dash,Split,& me?" asked Siriko. "Of course I am"said Alex. The three of them ran to the hanger. They each jumped into their own zoids. Then Dash jumped into Split. They started to run out of the base. Siriko waited afew kilomiteres just outside the base waiting for Alex to catch up.

Suzuki put her plate in the sink and left the room. She came back to the kitchen for a sec.

"I'm going to the store, do you want something?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine." Tracy said.

"Okay. I'M OFF!" She said putting her arm in in the air like a super hero.

She hoped into her Gun Sniper and rode off. When she got to town she saw a new store open.

"Hhhhmmm................A little shopping won't hert." She got out and walked into the store.

4 hours later.....................................

"Oh my! Six bags of clothes! I'm going under my limit(sp?)!" She giggled and put the bags in her zoid. "Now for the food."

(Dead time........................................)

She got the food and put it in the Gun Sniper.

"Lets go Snipe!" She said hopping in. He roared in delight. "What!? What do you mean I take to long! Uuuhhh....Lets just go........" She said getting all puffy.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]He walked towards the movie room and saw that the screen was showing old clips of Angel's life. Her family had been with the Republic ever since she was born. She and her father would be the first out on the field. She had some good times.

Evaen smiled and walked in. Angel heard his footsteps without looking up. Mirage had her head on Angel's leg while she laid on the couch.[/i]

"Walking the past again?" [i]Evaen said as he came in.[/i]
"Yeah. Just looking at my past. Looking at what I left behind. Control, team work, family." [i]Angel replied heavily.[/i] "I left behind most of the things I ever wanted...and I came here."

[i]Evaen sat down next to her. He replied calmly.[/i]

"But you found more."
"Yeah. I found my rebellion, my passion, my friends, my independence, my abilities, and my new family. I didn't just find more. I found a new life." [i]Angel said turning off the screen.[/i]
[i]Evaen replied,[/i] "That's true."

[i]Angel smiled at Evaen and woke Mirage up. She, Evaen, and Mirage got up. Evaen was about to put his hand on Mirage's hand, but it was nearly bitten off. Angel looked to Mirage suspiciously.[/i]

"Mirage. Be nice." [i]Angel turned to Evaen.[/i] "[i]You[/i] forgot."
"Guess I did. Sorry 'bout that Mirage. Oh right. Suzuki was about to make pancakes but fell asleep. So, there's food."

[i]Angel nodded and left with Mirage and Evaen to the kitchen. When she came out, two of the pilots of the Zaber Fangs. She smirked to them as they "oohed" and snickered.

When they stopped, Angel called to them.[/i]

"Zeed, Jeff. Come here for a second."

[i]Zeed and Jeff came over and Angel stood there. Her arms were crossed. They waited for her to speak.[/i]

"One more remark about me and Evaen and you're Zaber Fangs are target practice. Understood?"
"Yeah...got it." [i]The two Zaber Fang pilots replied shakily.[/i]
"You know what else you found?" [i]Evaen asked.[/i]
[i]Angel questioned annoyed.[/i] "What?"
"You're tough, you're a fighter, and you know how to scare pilots." [i]Evaen told Angel.[/i]

[i]He went off without Angel as she stood there chuckling. She followed after and soon came to the kitchen. She soon found out she wasn't hungry. She wanted to work out Liger Zero's legs.[/i]

"Come on, Mirage. Let's go pick a fight."
[i]Evaen looked up confused.[/i] "What? Fight?"
[i]Angel shook her head.[/i] "We're going for a run."
"Oh. Alright. Hey! Why don't you train here?" [i]Evaen asked.[/i]

[i]Angel thought about it and then waved her hand as she went out to her Liger Zero. That meant a yes. She always loved a training session with the students, although she wasn't a teacher. She would beat all the pilots. The ones she hasn't gotten to were the High Rank students. But she wasn't going to go there yet. She would scare them a bit.

Mirage and Angel came up to her Liger Zero.[/i]

"My pride and joy. I mean my joy and passion. You're my pride. Light armor, but stronger than most defense shields put together. Faster, stronger, stealthier, and more powerful than any living Zoid. It's better than the original Liger Zero. It's defense and offense is great and it's armor is light so that it doesn't have to carry around so much weight plus a lot of other things. That is why it is one of the best ever created, right?"

[i]Angel smiled to Mirage. They walked up to it and Mirage mobilized with the Liger Zero. Angel jumped in and the garage opened. Outside of the garage a judge of the base led her to the training area. There 3 Gun Snipers, 2 Zaber Fangs, 2 Raynoses, and a BearFighter.

As the Liger Zero came into the area, she was turned around and Tracy cut off her screen and sensory unit. The zoids hid around the area. She was then turned and the hunt began.[/i][/size][/color]

She got back by noon with the food. She took the food and clothes inside.

"Huh? Where is every body!" She droped the food in the kitchen, the clothes in her room. She then walked to her Sniper.

"Rrraaarrr!" Snipe growled

"I don't know where they are. Now I'm bored, sowhy don't I work on you for a while?" Suzuki asked her ziod.

"Rrraaahhhrrr!" Snipe agreed in delight.

So Suzuki got started on Snipe.

"I cant believe they gave my room to someone else...." Nitsu cryed dragging herself out of her old room closly followed by Flash.

"grar..."

"Don't worry Flash, everyone is off doing something.... lets go check out how big the hangers are!" Nitsu ran off down the corridor near one of the hangers.

Flash: ^^'

"Wow! They really do have alot of new people!" Nitsu exclaimed looking around at all of the zoids that were there. "They sure have become popular...." Nitsu stared off in space for a few moments.

"GRAR!"

"WHAT!? I wasnt doing anything!"

".......rrrrr......"

"Ok, lets go leave the note...."

Nitsu and Flash walked into the kitchen, stole some cookies, and walked over to the table. Nitsu pulled a folded piece of paper out of her pocket and placed it on the table. "Just to let them know..."

They decided to leave going threw the newest hanger. "I really do miss this place..." Nitsu walked threw the door with Flash and slid down the rail of the stairs. "Yay! New rails!" Nitsu exclaimed.
She flew off the rail and landed on something. No... SOMEONE!

"SUZUKI!?!?!?"
"GRAR!!!!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! BURGLER!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THIS!!!!!!" Suzuki yelled trying to take down the "burgler". But they doged all of the swings.

"Suzuki! Stop! It's me Nitsu!" Nitsu yelled ducking a punch.

"NITSU!?AHAHAHA!!!!" Suzuki scremed in delight. "It's so good to see you again!"

"You to!" Nitsu said with her hand on her head.

"I bet your hungery! Come! Let me cook you lunch!" Suzuki said grabing her arm and taking her to the kitchen.

"Man. I miss yuor meals. There a lot better then plain ramen every day." Nitsu said trying to catch up with Flash right behind her.

"Ramen!? Well I'm going to make you some nice Wanton soup!" Suzuki said now in the kitchen.

"You make the best Wanton soup!" Nitsu said. Her mouth started to water.